Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Fengshui To Predict Who Will Win/Win Election ?

I am glad to hear that... at least only 1 limping man managed to climb outta toilet in a detention centre...

Imagine if they are paid like Barak Obama, the whole Guantanamo Bay also will escape without much hassle :dribble: ... .. I feel really safe now, thanks for sharing the info :unsure:

Now you know so much, so dun Play & Play okay?!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Slogan: No talent, no job.

The self-called "servants to people", once empowered, become "emperor to people" will throw party play and sing Boney M's "One way ticket" for 5 years. The people who do the empowerment become the "servants to the emperor". How many "5 years" does one have? (60-21)/5 = 8 only

-Servants got "last minute" jumping up & down and give the figures confusing even condemning masters one meh?

-Servants got self increase wage without master's approval one meh?

-When "servant" does walk round, got so many "sub-servants" to "open road" for him one meh?

-Have you seen when servant eats at hawker center, sub-servant carry ball to a state by putting on napkin around servant's neck? Servant enjoying being put on and seen by "emperors", got this kind of servant one meh?

Why SM, MM don't stop all these? The hard-earned image and reputation are fading away liao, I am sure. Chinese saying: 上梁不正下梁歪。

Continued with the comparison with other Countries' Leaders:

24. Donald Tsang Yum-Kuen - Hong Kong (S$716k)

25. Barack Obama - United States (S$555k)

26. Nicolas Sarkozy - France (S$441k)

27. Angela Merkel - Germany (S$420k)

28. Gordon Brown - UK (S$387k)

29. Taro Aso - Japan (S$337k)

Total of all 6: S$2,856,000

In other words, even our one DPM has higher salary than all of the above leaders combined!

Means our DPMs are more able than all the leaders from the 6 biggest world economies combined.

We must be thankful to have such talent! :unsure:

Edited by bepgof

Just returned from the hougang "rally site auditing", can't sense any beginning of "east wind", but heard some little dull "hammering sound" on & off, and many people. A bit "hot". "1.5" hammers not enough, need more to make solid sound. Chen SM could spoke in malay leh, also spoke some tamil.

Language become a "FS" tool in the battle. LTK openly admits he bo "tong" alone in parliament liao, want wp as codriver to slap driver when driver fall asleep while driving....

Let me kick start: No student nor master's view, only my own view.

Tampines:

- One candidate last minute pull out, 未战先退, no good leh.

- MBT last minute jumping up & down like a monkey with the figures, using the 3C strategy again-convince, confuse & condemn. The more he speaks invite more "arrows". Should keep quite, and pray hard the PM, like Wong KS passing the "ball" to Shamugan, pass the "hot yam" to an army general.

- Luckily, don't know who teach him, last minute pull another "horse". Now the team powers by "double horse" - good leh, 好兆头. Hard time for NSP liao.

Aljunied:

- A repeat of "赤壁之战". The weak vs the strong at strategic location with "great men" at both ends.

- Wp should learn how to borrow the "arrows" when east wind starts blowing, to increase own strength and a blow to the opposite, by inviting Mao's wife & children to appear in the public and say something.

- The first one to quenue to book rally premises, 好兆头.

To be continued.

Edited by bepgof

As a "fs" tool to increase own chance to enter into parliament, highly recommending oppositions to hand out the list of our president & ministers' wage, to each visitors at the rally. With some elaborations using projector on how many THINGS these $ can buy, voters will know what & how to do next. This is SunZi's 反 X 计.

Just read the comments by others about this salary thing in Yahoo comments.

Just returned from the hougang "rally site auditing", can't sense any beginning of "east wind", but heard some little dull "hammering sound" on & off, and many people. A bit "hot". "1.5" hammers not enough, need more to make solid sound. Chen SM could spoke in malay leh, also spoke some tamil.

Language become a "FS" tool in the battle. LTK openly admits he bo "tong" alone in parliament liao, want wp as codriver to slap driver when driver fall asleep while driving....

Ya he really bo "tong" alone in the parliament. If you ever saw the clips in youtube on the rebate of him with MM and PM, u will know that the other MP just.....................

Politics and politics yucks.

This is a time where who say more reasonable solution win more votes.

Problem:

a) Can subsidise some more on conservative charges?

b) Can don't let media have the chance to put up a show about people without food at home, children without smile, home with some many croaches?

c) Can fix a period where the TV license be free until when? (not just during elections)

d) Can the transport department reveal their plans for easing traffic in the future?

e) Can projected measures be put up for continual inflation?

f) Can our family members have more time together rather than work and work?

g) Can explain why Obama run such a big country with such salary and such a small country need so much salary?

Does it mean Obama salary reflects he's not a top brain person? High salary brings down possibility of corruption, so the rest of the country leaders.....errrrrh???

h) Can there be an explanation of when and where the population will explode to. If continue to grow, where to house them? Build 100 storeys housing 'solution'or what? If going to "Cap", where is the future when the aged overtakes. Already the babies declining.

Bepgof.....what's your high view.... $36K only mah....you should have....hehe

Side track abit here. Simi $36k? Start work in early 1986 as technician, after 2.5yr NS(allowance from $90 to $200 cpl), wage=$640. Mid 1986, joined smrt after 2 "panel interview" & signed 3yr bond with 2 witnesses, wage=$1042(TO). Left in 1992, join private, pay=$2,200,after some 11yrs left and joined present's, now $6k, still cannot break $100K per annual at age 47(angmoh DOB, chinese DOB already 48). I have left with not many another "5 years". So can only provide 3rd world views:

- The hard-earned lightning logo has its color fading away within ppls' heart with so many "emperors" around.

- "Servants to ppl" becomes "emperors" once empowered.

- The real emperor has voting right becomes servant and needs to work and work till last breath to feed the empowered "emperors".

- "Emperors" love throwing party, dance & sing along with Boney M's "one way ticket"...

- They eat rice without knowing the price of rice.

- Answers in P make all confused & questioners kena condemned, no convincing.

- "Home" affairs' job is to let go culprit and ask neighbouring countries to catch and pass over.

- ICA's job is to open the gate big big and say no external talents, internal has no jobs.

- If flat owners drawing 2.7mil per yr + 8 month bonus = $375K per month(can buy a resale 3rm every month!), sure will raise hands and feets and shout hdb flats very affordable.

- First world government = first highest paid government in the world.

Want some more? Go Serangoon stadium tonight from 1930 to 2200.

Edited by bepgof

Top 30 Highest Paid Politicians in the World all Clean sweep by tiny Singapore in the Guinness Book of Records!

For a Good Laugh...election fever & emails circulating :lol:

"I need your urgent advice about employing a maid. As a busy mother, I need someone reliable to help out at home.

My maid is from Profits Agency Pte (PAP) and she has worked for me for a long time. Her mother worked for my parents and did an excellent job, so I had faith in her. For several years her performance has been very good, but recently she has become arrogant and insensitive, and is making lots of mistakes.

For example:

1) She flooded my kitchen – she told me that the drain pipe has blocked (she was supposed to clear it once a month but didn’t). Then she assured me that it is very rare and won’t happen again in the near future. Guess what? It flooded again within a year!

2) She didn’t close a window and my terrier dog escaped. I was so worried cos he is dangerous and could bite lots of people. After the incident, she didn’t apologise and just shrugged her shoulders saying “What to do, it has happened.” Fortunately my neighbor found the dog and we locked it up again.

3) Without consulting me, she has been bringing in strangers for my house's maintenance work. She says they charge low wages and keep costs down, but they eat my food, make a lot of noise and rest on my bed. I think they even tried to seduce my husband. It stopped feeling like my home, more like a cheap hotel, and I don’t always want to come back at the end of the day.

4) When she first came to work for me, I instructed her to clean the different parts of the house at least once a week. But for some time she has stopped taking care of the bedrooms of PP and H; they are now dirty and messy. I asked why and she told me that the kids had been disobedient, so she was neglecting their bedrooms as a punishment (she has forgotten that she is paid to clean all the rooms).

Even though my maid has worked for me for many years and I value what she has done in the past, I think she is now getting complacent. Her attitude is imperious and dismissive. She ignores my comments and basically treats my feedback as "noise". I wrote to the agency about her behavior; they assured me that they are the best agency around and all their maids are “Commited to Serve” – but I think it is just rhetoric and I don’t see that in her actions. Her salary is much higher than maids in other countries, but the agency say this is to keep her honest and stop her moving to another employer. They say there is a limited supply of maids, and Singapore isn’t big enough for more than one good maid agency, so I should not trust their competitors.

I have to decide whether to renew my maid’s 5-year employment contract. When we discussed this she said that she is now part of a team, and if I want her I must also accept her friends doing part-time work for me. One friend is very inexperienced, can't do basic tasks or explain what she intends to do. I suspect that she is actually underage. When interviewed, she only seemed interested in her days-off and visiting Universal Studios. When she couldn't answer my questions she stomped her foot and exclaimed, "I don't know what to say!" But I am still expected to pay her a high salary.

Now there happen to be a few other maid agencies - Workhard Pte (WP), New Solutions Pte (NSP), Super Personnel Pte (SPP) and Star Domestica Pte (SDP) - that offered me some helpers who seem sincere, genuine and intelligent. They are keen to work, willing to assist me and have a good attitude. I know that they may take a bit of time to learn how everything works, but frankly I am inclined to give them a chance.

People say that the devil you know is better than one you don’t. But I feel that I can’t tahan my current maid anymore. Do you think I should sack my current maid and try out a new one? Appreciate your advice.

Footnote: I live in Tanjong Pagar GRC and it seems like I have no choice about my maid agency afterall - I will have to stick with my current maid. For those of you who are fortunate enough to have a choice, celebrate your blessed privilege and exercise your choice wisely. My best wishes to you

Slogan: No talent, no job.

The self-called "servants to people", once empowered, become "emperor to people" will throw party play and sing Boney M's "One way ticket" for 5 years. The people who do the empowerment become the "servants to the emperor". How many "5 years" does one have? (60-21)/5 = 8 only

-Servants got "last minute" jumping up & down and give the figures confusing even condemning masters one meh?

-Servants got self increase wage without master's approval one meh?

-When "servant" does walk round, got so many "sub-servants" to "open road" for him one meh?

-Have you seen when servant eats at hawker center, sub-servant carry ball to a state by putting on napkin around servant's neck? Servant enjoying being put on and seen by "emperors", got this kind of servant one meh?

Why SM, MM don't stop all these? The hard-earned image and reputation are fading away liao, I am sure. Chinese saying: 上梁不正下梁歪。

I think "Ah-Kiang" (i.e. low thia kiang) is catching up in terms of age and being a politician is no joke. It's very very stressful.

And with him alone in Parliament, the bargaining power cannot be that great becox the rest would jux browbeat him (i.e. "bully" him). The more seats granted to opposition, the louder their voices would be & that should shut up those bullies.

If WP don't win in Aljunied this year, then *sigh* Becox Ah Kiang is getting older & is looking on to stepping down when the time comes. He is already in his 50s so by the next election, he would probabbly be approaching 60. So he might not have the physical stamina to fight on.

Edited by edenstrauss

In 1991,he contested in Hougang when he was 35. By speaking xia yang teochew, he was thus coined the "潮州怒汉". Time flies, 20 yrs gone, now he is 55, can withdraw cpf liao. Let's back to fs strategy in GE.

Luckily now is rabbit yr, not tiger. This time, he wants to whack the tiger at top of the mountain, make it out of the long-occupied cave and roll it down to the foot of mountain by using "secret weapons". He will likely be coined "潮州武松" if the tiger really rolls to foot of mountain on 7 may. Voters are Low's secret weapons, too bad, George could not really comprehen, at this point of time, what Low was trying to hint by saying voters could not be used as "weapons" and must be "sayang". George probably prefers voters to look upon him as "General", instead of "tiger". Low is smart and appearantly at upper hand by using famous and easy-to-understand iconic historical story, to create some sort of "势" to boost his team's morale, intended to "press" opponent down. Low will then launch the "whacking" actions, let's see what're his "whacking actions".

As usual, George will launch the "scare you scare me" & 3C(convince, confuse, condemn)strategies and repeat & repeat. The mastermind who taught these strategies probably overlook this: He who prepares to "die" fears none. Not even Ghost or God, not to mention the opponent is just a human being.

I think "Ah-Kiang" (i.e. low thia kiang) is catching up in terms of age and being a politician is no joke. It's very very stressful.

And with him alone in Parliament, the bargaining power cannot be that great becox the rest would jux browbeat him (i.e. "bully" him). The more seats granted to opposition, the louder their voices would be & that should shut up those bullies.

If WP don't win in Aljunied this year, then *sigh* Becox Ah Kiang is getting older & is looking on to stepping down when the time comes. He is already in his 50s so by the next election, he would probabbly be approaching 60. So he might not have the physical stamina to fight on.

Edited by bepgof

what is xia yang teochew? I thought that his teochew was great during the rally yesterday. Take a look at this clip "Low Thia Khiang - Workers' Party's first Hougang rally 2011 (Teochew)" on his teochew speech. That was good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUxsPCnbouE

I also think that Ah Kiang is smart :)

But I still hope to see him contest against PAP during the next election which will come in 5 years' time after this coming one.

I'm 100% xia(can't find the chinese character) 阳 teochew, same as Low's. Teochew has a few "variations" (ka yang, tiong yang, ponan) depend on locations in 福建省. I was "on the spot" yesterday at Hougang ave 4/blk837. George also quite ok. If he can speak mandarin and some dialects will be added advantage and could have "help" him to boot his "人气" this round, but his opponent has better 人气, the way I look at it. These are "fated", look like he has high chance to roll to foot of mountain this time round. LSL is thinking hard now to get who as foreign affairs minister.

what is xia yang teochew? I thought that his teochew was great during the rally yesterday. Take a look at this clip "Low Thia Khiang - Workers' Party's first Hougang rally 2011 (Teochew)" on his teochew speech. That was good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUxsPCnbouE

I also think that Ah Kiang is smart :)

But I still hope to see him contest against PAP during the next election which will come in 5 years' time after this coming one.

Side track abit here. Simi $36k? Start work in early 1986 as technician, after 2.5yr NS(allowance from $90 to $200 cpl), wage=$640. Mid 1986, joined smrt after 2 "panel interview" & signed 3yr bond with 2 witnesses, wage=$1042(TO). Left in 1992, join private, pay=$2,200,after some 11yrs left and joined present's, now $6k, still cannot break $100K per annual at age 47(angmoh DOB, chinese DOB already 48). I have left with not many another "5 years". So can only provide 3rd world views:

- The hard-earned lightning logo has its color fading away within ppls' heart with so many "emperors" around.

- "Servants to ppl" becomes "emperors" once empowered.

- The real emperor has voting right becomes servant and needs to work and work till last breath to feed the empowered "emperors".

- "Emperors" love throwing party, dance & sing along with Boney M's "one way ticket"...

- They eat rice without knowing the price of rice.

- Answers in P make all confused & questioners kena condemned, no convincing.

- "Home" affairs' job is to let go culprit and ask neighbouring countries to catch and pass over.

- ICA's job is to open the gate big big and say no external talents, internal has no jobs.

- If flat owners drawing 2.7mil per yr + 8 month bonus = $375K per month(can buy a resale 3rm every month!), sure will raise hands and feets and shout hdb flats very affordable.

Want some more? Go Serangoon stadium tonight from 1930 to 2200.

Whoa.....$6k leh....just only contribute 1 year salary mah. Then you can have a say by changing emperor to king and servant to knights :sport-smiley-004:

I prefer to go orchard road....can't afford to squeeze in stadium. Singapore got "Paul" the octopus or not....see can predict anything. All I hear from news is yanking, bashing, scarcasm, critcising the groundwork done etc. Have you heard any politician give some proper 'solutions'?

In 1991,he contested in Hougang when he was 35. By speaking xia yang teochew, he was thus coined the "潮州怒汉". Time flies, 20 yrs gone, now he is 55, can withdraw cpf liao. Let's back to fs strategy in GE.

FS is FS, where got strategy? You think if they engage a feng shui master....will have better chance?