Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Fengshui To Predict Who Will Win/Win Election ?

Bro Kaliman, sorry to "steal" this thread for the no-so-related subject.

This round is a "head" vs "heart" election.

My prediction: Opp will capture: 2SMC & 2GRC + 1 "black horse".

I'll try to make some prediction after the rally, or on the cooling day, on the outcome. Just prediction only hor, don't laught if bo chun.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It's very quiet over here in Pasir Ris, can barely feel any election fever.

But I'm really interested to see what happens tomorrow to all the constituencies who are contested by WP! :D

Must sleep early tonite so that got strength to watch the news :) must be very interesting.

If there are recounting of votes in view of disputes or ambiguity (e.g when either party lose by jux a low percentage of votes), then the announcement of results would cross over to the wee hours of the morning. :D :D

"East wind" started blowing towards ruling party's camp site last night, at end of rallies, right after 4opp parties, raised right fists to recite the Pledge, noticed? It is a battle between "head" & "heart".

History (George Y knows this well)reveals that strong "head" with no or little "heart" lose in all kinds of battles that involve human.

- All $$$ & profit make ones' hearts "blind", ears deaf.

- Hearts make one cry, whether young or old, unite.

- With all hearts and no heads can't survive.

- Both must be equally exercised.

- Put country at top of the world is no wrong. Domestic issues already at "door step" still don't know?

- Need slapping, otherwise, all die.

I am glad to hear that... at least only 1 limping man managed to climb outta toilet in a detention centre...

Imagine if they are paid like Barak Obama, the whole Guantanamo Bay also will escape without much hassle :dribble: ... .. I feel really safe now, thanks for sharing the info :unsure:

The government can't even guard a TOILET, how to trust them to guard a NUCLEAR PLANT? :furious:

It's very quiet over here in Pasir Ris, can barely feel any election fever.

But I'm really interested to see what happens tomorrow to all the constituencies who are contested by WP! :D

Must sleep early tonite so that got strength to watch the news :) must be very interesting.

If there are recounting of votes in view of disputes or ambiguity (e.g when either party lose by jux a low percentage of votes), then the announcement of results would cross over to the wee hours of the morning. :D :D

SDA's Harminder Pal Singh at Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC rally, May 1

With Harminder in parliament, no minister will doze off again hahaha.

The government can't even guard a TOILET, how to trust them to guard a NUCLEAR PLANT? :furious:

Can.

U ask those million dollar ministers and the CEO / CFO of the Nuclear Plant to stay inside.

Confirm + chop chop.

100% guard until ants also don't have

Can.

U ask those million dollar ministers and the CEO / CFO of the Nuclear Plant to stay inside.

Confirm + chop chop.

100% guard until ants also don't have

Ya man :sport-smiley-004:

Bepgof, why don't you predict if Tin PL will survive the petition for resignation?

I so envy her kate spate....I think after a few months salary, her photo will be with 'chanel' and "LV"

For prediction to be accurate, always need some facts, phenomenon, trends, history, observation, logical analysis, understanding of the situation, etc etc. Too bad I'm not a practice lawyer, know none as to cooling day rules, however, as understand "petition" has no legal effects. Further understood that if a MP get sued and fined in court for =>more than $2,000, then has to say bye bye to parliament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Benjamin_Jeyaretnam

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_version/cgi-bin/cgi_getdata.pl?actno=1999-REVED-CONST&doctitle=CONSTITUTION+OF+THE+REPUBLIC+OF+SINGAPORE%0A&date=latest&method=part&segid=931158660-001483

Read Article 45.

JBJ understood singapore constitution well. Only if he were around, her head could possibly roll.

Frankly speaking, a bit worry for CSM.

Bepgof, why don't you predict if Tin PL will survive the petition for resignation?

I so envy her kate spate....I think after a few months salary, her photo will be with 'chanel' and "LV"

Edited by bepgof

first of all, change name for the cooling day.

Don't call Cooling day , call simi cooling day..

next few day, hot like microwave.

How come Kalimantan never start a thread speculating who will win the Presidential election?

I vote for Tan Kin Lian.

How come Kalimantan never start a thread speculating who will win the Presidential election?

I vote for Tan Kin Lian.

This is a war of the 3 Ts, is also "weight" fight. TCB Vs Tan KL Vs Tony Tan.

Very obvious TT has more vast experiences than the other 2 Ts.

GIC, SPH, OCBC, MOE, MTI, MOF, MOH, DPM, Mindef....super heavy.

If put 10 TCB & 10 TKL at one side of the Balance & one TT at the other side. TT still weights heavier.

Personally what I don't like was when TT in MOE(1980-1991): Policy: "2 Uni were enough", ended many talented singaporeans lost chances to go to U. I like his hair style, same as mine, 十年如一.

who call my name ? heheheh

ok lah, i must admit that i always prefer to vote the capable one to be president although there isn't any day to day executive power.

I guess very likely i will vote for Tony Tan. Now let me tell you why not from the candidates portfolio. Let's assume all candiates are EQUAL.

One very easy way to determine who can be president IS TO LOOK AT THEIR WIVES.

Honestly which wife really have the "face" to be the FIRST LADY. Honestly it is Tony Tan's wife. She has the first lady look.

how about nathan wife?

got 1st lady look?

before nathan, she probably look slim.

For a few years of million dollars, she out of shape liao - thus nathan wants to end presidential term.

As contributor of this FS thread, I am conducting my "due diligence". hehehe....

Candidate DOB Chinese Sign Horoscope

Tan Cheng Bock 26 April 1940 Dragon Taurus

Dragon - Career Prediction

If you have your heart set on a promotion or a radical career change this year, you might have to work extra hard to get there. It's not impossible for you to make strides in your work, but they'll require a hefty amount of effort. Can you stick things out at your current job? Do you have friends and family that could help you transition into something new? Tap into your network and see who might be able to work their connections for you. Use your favorable months to make good progress in the office. Your dedication to getting the job done will probably make you stand out.

Taurus - Career Prediction

Any lingering clouds obscuring your professional vision will pass as Neptune leaves your career sector in 2011 in April. This is a momentous shift considering Neptune has worked to glamorize, spiritualize and at other times blur your professional aims since 1998. Neptune will retrograde back to unleash one last floodgate in August but the clarity gained over the spring and summer will support you through the imminent changes over the course of the year in preparation for more and more of your bigger dreams coming true between now and 2012. Your confidence in your talents and ability to make money is tip-top. Saturn remains in your work sector for another year continuing to deliver the teachings on what it means to value yourself and take yourself and your talents more seriously. No more settling for short shrift, Taurus.

A little bravado goes a long way in January and February with Mars firing up your career sector. Don't be afraid to push for what you really want. The squeaky Bull gets the promotion, so declare your intentions loudly and clearly while the opportunities are peaking. You have no problem working yourself to the bone to help others realize their vision, but now it's time to put that same effort into making your own dreams come true. Saying no to others is the first step towards finally saying yes to yourself. Your best moneymaking opportunities arrive just in time for your birthday. Working hard in June and July garners major pay-offs for a decadent vacation in August.

################################################################

Tan Kin Lian 9 March 1948 Rat Pisces

Rat - Career Prediction

If working with people is a big part of your job, you might find it difficult to make a lot of progress this year. The Rabbit could bring out the worst in you, as it encourages yielding to emotions. You, on the other hand, probably do best when you use logic. This is a time for diplomacy, for presenting a soft face to the people you work with. The more Rabbit-like you can make yourself, the better will be your chances of success. It's not the best time for a career move. If that's what you've been thinking about, you might want to wait until next year, which should be a very favorable time for you. For now, stay the course. Don't make waves. And just be a good member Pisces

Pisces - Career Prediction

This is the year to build your resources, fatten your savings account, and stash money away for some of your bigger dreams. Don't be afraid of spending either. Money has a way of finding its way right into your humble bank account, especially this spring. You're not used to such an effortless cash flow and may unconsciously attempt to sabotage your own good fortune. Tell yourself a thousand times a day that you deserve the riches that are coming your way, because you truly do.

You've got to take your talents more seriously, Pisces. No more undercutting yourself and humbly accepting crumbs when you're worth gold. Take an honest assessment of all of the gifts you bring to the table and you'll quickly realize that you have been shamefully underpaid. But let any residual false modesty be a thing of the past now that 2011 has come to bring you the big bucks you so deserve.

When Jupiter leaves your money sector in June, in order to keep the cash flowing you'll have to work those networking skills. Make sure you've got a strong online presence and don't be afraid to revamp your image and make yourself more visible. You have a tendency to keep yourself invisible. But once people see you and all that you have to offer, they will be all over your talents. Stop doubting yourself and letting that legendary Piscean paranoia interfere in what promises to be one of the most successful and lucrative years of your career.

Tony Tan 7 February 1940 Rabbit Aquarius

Rabbit - Career Prediction

If last year was a bit shaky, you'll probably find yourself on solid ground. Did you make some progress in your career? If so, expect it to continue. Burning the midnight oil could help you get that promotion you've been striving for. Or, you might think of the next big thing. Does your job description feel limiting? It's possible you'll create your own position and make more money. Think about what you bring to the table. Use your lucky days to make a case for yourself to your boss. You might be the only one around who can do the job.

Aquarius - Career Prediction

Fame and success just have a way of finding you -- especially over the past 14 years. In fact, you often take for granted how popular you are because there is always a part of you that dwells alone in your thoughts away from the crowds that follow you. Now that Neptune, the planet of glamour and spirituality is getting ready to leave your stars and move on to Pisces, you can settle back down to a more grounded existence -- and this includes your work life. No more swimming in the unknown when it comes to your career path; you can now get a handle on what it is you truly want to do with your Aquarian genius.

In 2011 you're on a crazy crash course intensive to learn everything you can about ... well ... everything! You can't seem to get enough information to feed your inquisitive gray matter. With the crazy burst of Aries energies in your communication and thinking sector this spring, it's no wonder your mind will give new meaning to the concept of overdrive. Venus brings the sweetness to your career sector in October and November. As of May 1, there will be six planets occupying this sector of your horoscope at the same time. Aries is not known for patience, so instant gratification serves you best between April and August. Ingenuity, invention and bold experimentation serve you well over the next 12 months. Dare to dare!

Prediction source is quoted from astrology.com

My prediction is Tony Tan.