Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

Aircon pipes problem in MBR Toilet...

See the problem?

Picture005.jpg

Yep, Tiling works had to come to a halt because the aircon pipes running through the toilet to the other rooms are blocking.

ID called in the aircon contractor, ID is willing to bear the cost of dismantling the aircon casing and putting them back after tiling is done.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Day 16 (2 Aug)

Laying of Kitchen floor tiles ... the white tiles gives a clean look!

IMG_0671.jpg

Looking from the 2nd floor into the balcony.

IMG_0668.jpg

ID send me samples of my laminate flooring....

.Hope my choice of colours for the stairways and bedroom flooring is correct,

IMG_0650.jpg

u can squeeze my contractor and also other contractor for the price u want :o

Bro, nice to have u sharing the same sentiments... can tell u are a great hubby and loving daddy :sport-smiley-004: this itself is priceless.... even if u don't reno your place, your wife n kids will also be very happy to stay in your EM with u .... :good:

If u want my contractor to quote, u can PM me, I'll pass u his contact n u can deal with him direct, or if u want to look at his work first (another forumer here also using him), u can arrange to come to my place... just drop me a PM...

Hi Kobelala, can PM me your contractor contacts...thks!

Contractor ran out of tiles yesterday.... Part of the toilet wall was incomplete..... Hope the tiles will come in quickly. Plastering for all the walls and ceiling will start soon.

We have just decided on the choice of laminate wood for kitchen cabinet. I am looking forward to see the kitchen cabinet and the bar counter.

Wired will be much more reliable. I run a single wired connection between lvl 1 and 2, and have 2 wireless routers - 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. 2nd router upstairs will just act as a switch and now signal is still relatively good throughout the house.

Ok Bro, thanks for the Tips, I'm definately trying wired now but with only 1 router upstairs, as the MIO box is acting as a router in lvl 1, so lvl 1 and 2 will be switch on all them time. Think should be ok la hor ?? :unsure:

Hi Kobelala, can PM me your contractor contacts...thks!

Hmmmm, DOEL0303, my contractor or potatoes ??? As we're not using the same one :unsure:

Edited by Kobelala

More Updates:

Existing wall at kitchen entrance extended by half feet, so that I can place my Refrigerator.

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

Another new wall was build to separate yard from kitchen

IMG_0686.jpg

The new toilet entrance - where a small cormer wash basin will be place

IMG_0683.jpg

Edited by potatoes

The Reno is progressing very well, potatoes! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Thx,.., I hope things will be good until the end...... I didn't know reno can be so stressful lor.

Edited by potatoes

Thx,.., I hope things will be good until the end...... I didn't know reno can be so stressful lor.

Oh Bro... :o I forgot to mention to you the "stress" when I met u that time.... :P but no worries , can see you reno is progressing well and workmanship is good too

Edited by Kobelala

nice progress!!! dun worry will turn out nice nice.... reno can b stressful....especially due to unforeseen circumstances.

Thx;) u are right.... Many unforeseen circumstances encountered. The big pipes were not shown in the plan,.... This can cause obstruction. Plastering and tiling works were obstructed by electrical casing and also no PUB. Gas line.

Oh Bro... :o I forgot to mention to you the "stress" when I met u that time.... :P but no worries , can see you reno is progressing well and workmanship is good too

Thx a lot! One thing is commendable, the workmanship is quite good. The workers are skilful and hardworking.

DAY 21 (6Aug) Updates

Plastering of wall and ceiling has begun

Picturesiphone018.jpg

The new wall that separates the kitchen from the yard.... new bin installed.

Picturesiphone022.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Problem with kitchen sink

ID told me that the kitchen sink that we purchase cannot fit in due to the protuding pipes. The pipes were not shown in the plan. He suggested to change to a smaller sink, but we insisted that we still prefer the double sink. So he would need to extend the cabinet space to extend beyond the pipe.

Picturesiphone021-1.jpg

Edited by potatoes