Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah bro, you collected keys one day earlier than me and youve already started hacking! Great man.

Yes man! Not much time and I didn't want to wait till 7th mth arrived. Also, I confirmed ID and sign package 3 weeks before I got keys...... Hope to finish everything by week 5.

What about u? When r u starting ur Reno?

*****Problem with Level 1 toilet*****

My ID called me this afternoon to discuss with me about the 1st level toilet.... His workers couldnt find the WC pipe in level.1, he now thinks that there is a problem now to put a WC.....

I quickly go back to the floor plan, it doesnt shows any toilet bowl and the area called a "wash area"

Is it possible to install a WC in this washroom area?

Edited by potatoes

My unit has an approved toilet at the ground level. It can be done but requires HDB approval (which may take time to obtain) and also attracts a slightly more expensive conservancy charge.

Originally, there are no toilets on the ground level, that little room is meant for washing and/or washing machine.

My unit has an approved toilet at the ground level. It can be done but requires HDB approval (which may take time to obtain) and also attracts a slightly more expensive conservancy charge.

Originally, there are no toilets on the ground level, that little room is meant for washing and/or washing machine.

Thanks Cleong, I now am assured that I am going to keep to my original plan to having this toilet on ground floor.:sport-smiley-004:

My ID has assumed the WC pipe was there when I asked him to reinstall the ground floor toilet. I will check with him if HDB has already approved.

Great news! My ID confirmed that the WC toilet at my ground floor can be reinstalled back from the so call wash area. Awaiting for HDB approval.:)

As for the extra aircon compressor, HDB will not approve..... :(

potatoes: Maybe can consider the standalone air conditioner?

Incubator, Thx for the suggestion ..... Will have to lo look around for a standalone system once renovation is completed.

potatoes: why cannot send message to you ah?

Sorry ...maybe my mailbox is full. Will go and clear my mailbox.

My ID Proposed 3D drawing for Masterbedroom toilet (Based on selected tiles)

masterbath1.jpg

Proposed 3D drawing for Common toilet (based on selected tiles)

commonbath.jpg

For the common bathroom, I had wanted to move the WC out of the corner so as to use the WC space for shower, ID says it will not be approved.

Your ID is wrong - it can be done:

IMG_3359.jpg

Take note that your 3Ds do not show the fairly large common pipes so the pictures show more space than there actually is.

My ID Proposed 3D drawing for Masterbedroom toilet (Based on selected tiles)

masterbath1.jpg

Proposed 3D drawing for Common toilet (based on selected tiles)

commonbath.jpg

For the common bathroom, I had wanted to move the WC out of the corner so as to use the WC space for shower, ID says it will not be approved.

Mine also swapped places. U just need to swap the location of the respectively sewage pipes in your kitchen. Should be able to approve coz if u swap and it leaks, it will affect nobody else but you.

Mine also swapped places. U just need to swap the location of the respectively sewage pipes in your kitchen. Should be able to approve coz if u swap and it leaks, it will affect nobody else but you.

Thx for the information on the sewage pipes. I will check with my ID again. Is it very complicated to relocate the pipes? Need to drill another hole for the pipe? Anyway, I just tell him that my friends have done it!