Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

good! at least it's resolved!! so that other works can continue! good progress!

Thanks:) that's only one problem. I hope my ID will be able to solve the other problems quickly also without added cost!

Edited by potatoes

Thanks:) that's only one problem. I hope my ID will be able to solve the other problems quickly also with added cost!

ya along the way sure hv some problem pop up and then....no choice..but nice progress.

so which laminate did you choose? those 3 colours are nice!!

ya along the way sure hv some problem pop up and then....no choice..but nice progress.

so which laminate did you choose? those 3 colours are nice!!

Thx. For the floor laminate, I decided to use the darker one for the staircase and the lighter one for the bedrooms.

DAY 25 (11 Aug)

Today, plastering works is almost completed. The whole flat is very dirty and dusty.

Every wall was smoothened to perfection. I even praised the worker for his work well done!

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Edited by potatoes

Thx. For the floor laminate, I decided to use the darker one for the staircase and the lighter one for the bedrooms.

cool should be nice!! if i hv a choice, i would laminate my staircase too! but mine is marbled..if hack, sure affect the living room!

MBR Bathroom Updates

Initially, i requested my ID to create a small triangular high kerb at the corner of the MBR bathroom .... I was not happy when ID used the floor tiles to buid the high triangular kerb at the corner. I suggested him to build it as it was meant to rest or sit.

I think the high kerb should follow the wall tiles which is white. After much persuasion he finally agreed to change these to white on next Mon.

IMG_0757.jpg

Edited by potatoes

Congrats on your plastering well done!

Mine wasn't that satisfactory, though we got the workers to come back and touch-up twice.. :(

makes me ponder.. is plastering that difficult? Hah

DAY 25 (11 Aug)

Today, plastering works is almost completed. The whole flat is very dirty and dusty.

Every wall was smoothened to perfection. I even praised the worker for his work well done!

Edited by stardust205

Agree.. I would also think it looks better with the white wall tiles.

MBR Bathroom Updates

Initially, i requested my ID to create a small triangular high kerb at the corner of the MBR bathroom .... I was not happy when ID used the floor tiles to buid the high triangular kerb at the corner. I suggested him to build it as it was meant to rest or sit.

I think the high kerb should follow the wall tiles which is white. After much persuasion he finally agreed to change these to white on next Mon.

IMG_0757.jpg

MBR Bathroom Updates

yup white tiles would be nicer!!

I called up my ID yesterday to ask him why he didnt get his worker to hack away the curve corners of the wall before plastering. I told him I don't want the curve walls as they belong to to 60s or 70s design.... Sianz..... Why do double work? IMG_0770.jpg

Edited by potatoes

I called up my ID yesterday to ask him why he didnt get his worker to hack away the curve corners of the wall before plastering. I told him I don't want the curve walls ad they belong to to 60s or 70s design.... Siamz..... Why do double work?

IMG_0770.jpg?t=1313081187

Maybe u wear retro clothes to meet him. So he decides to give u a bit of wham.