Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

This is what I got from Hafary @Balestier - the company that supplies tiles

After selecting my choice of wall & floor tiles, they gave me samples for me to bring home.

imageyph1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Below is the 3D design of my Kitchen proposed by my Interior designer.

The new yard is right behind the kitchen sink area (not in picture)

kitchen1.jpg

The Bar counter after the wall that divides the kitchen and the dining is hacked off.

barcounter1.jpg

Overall, I am quite happy with the design and layout. :sport-smiley-018:

I like your "Toilet 3" tiles!

This is what I got from Hafary @Balestier - the company that supplies tiles

After selecting my choice of wall & floor tiles, they gave me samples for me to bring home.

imageyph1.jpg

Same here !! Our hse ex-owner has the rock stone effect for the whole hse, including all ceilings. Me and WTB can't stand it, esp me :D

No choice, had to spend extra $ to plaster the whole house..

Just spoken to my ID just now regarding about plastering the walls and ceiling for my entire unit..... It wasn't in my previous quote. My wife and I just cannot stand the current rock stone effect..... It only means we now need to spend more $$$

Looking really good, potatoes! How long do you think will be needed to do up an EM like yours? (Hee, I am planning when my turn's here)

Thanks Incubator! My ID told me it's probably going to take 6 to 8 weeks to complete everything and hand over. I m not going to rush them as I m planning to move in somewhere mid Oct. What about u? When r u starting?

Same here !! Our hse ex-owner has the rock stone effect for the whole hse, including all ceilings. Me and WTB can't stand it, esp me :D

No choice, had to spend extra $ to plaster the whole house..

Ya lor, don't understand why people in the past fancy "rockstone" effect. Someone told me it helps to keep the lizards away. Initially i wanted to keep it to cut cost.... But my wife kept pestering me b'cos she cannot sleep if she sees the rockstone.

I wonder how much it cost to plaster all the walls and ceiling.

I like your "Toilet 3" tiles!

Toilet #3 is very unique as it is on the 1st floor. It is also the smallest toilet with only a WC and a water spray pipe in it. The wall is going to be only half tiled ..... One of my cost cutting measure. I chose the tile different from the other 2 toilets.

Hi Potatoes, the stools seem to block the kitchen entrance. Or is it a perspective thing?

Perhaps you can enlarge the kitchen entrance by hacking away a bit of the wall?

The Bar counter after the wall that divides the kitchen and the dining is hacked off.

barcounter1.jpg

Hi Potatoes, the stools seem to block the kitchen entrance. Or is it a perspective thing?

Perhaps you can enlarge the kitchen entrance by hacking away a bit of the wall?

Thanks for highlighting this. There should still sufficient space to walk thru' . I didnt want to hack the other part of the wall because of cost. The part of the wall will be used to put the fridge.

Edited by potatoes

The quotes I got from various contractors range from 2K to 2.8K..

That is for my whole hse (118 sqm) - all walls n ceilings.

Ya lor, don't understand why people in the past fancy "rockstone" effect. Someone told me it helps to keep the lizards away. Initially i wanted to keep it to cut cost.... But my wife kept pestering me b'cos she cannot sleep if she sees the rockstone.

I wonder how much it cost to plaster all the walls and ceiling.

The quotes I got from various contractors range from 2K to 2.8K..

That is for my whole hse (118 sqm) - all walls n ceilings.

Thx Stardust, that means I have to budget about 3k to 3.5k. It is going to hurt my pocket.... Ouch!

Just got message from my ID that HDB has given the approval on our renovation works. Actual work will start next Mon 18/7.

Congrats. Looking fwd to more pics soon!

Just got message from my ID that HDB has given the approval on our renovation works. Actual work will start next Mon 18/7.

I went down last night to Mayer to put up order for chimney cooker hood, 3 burner hob, buitt in oven and dish washer.

The chimney hood looks good and I like the soft touch and LEDs lighting.

Edited by potatoes