Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

When I go attend class, sitting beside me one quiet quiet, bodoh bodoh raise hand ask teacher question. In the end he taught me more than the teacher know.....mai siao siao.....everywhere got hidden dragons

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some people learn a bit here and there set up website liao.....some people learn a bit here and there yaya kalapa start teaching in forums......要自知,mai hai si lang

When I go attend class, sitting beside me one quiet quiet, bodoh bodoh raise hand ask teacher question. In the end he taught me more than the teacher know.....mai siao siao.....everywhere got hidden dragons

KC,

May I know where you attend class? Just for info. Thanks.

Wah lau, want to pimpoint dragon qi must also know how la...... see her >

March 11, 2013

write also don't know how to write...where got 乙午? only got 乙未....this quite standard la.....put out in website laugh till drop big teeth.
I kpo saw her pics....siao bo....all like those ang mo pai IFSA. Never show LT face? I think one of them looks like Yap Cheng Hai le
bery simple la...she uses 八宅,纳音, 十二长生....this type of kung fu you dare try ah
Most masters never put luo[pan near floor.....but this pretty gal ah, put near floor to measure....check out yourself....si peh jialat
Go ask her, if she uses bazhai, does she know the difference between 大游年 和 小游年

Interesting article, 收病水,二黑,坤卦,its element is still earth, actually 二黑and八白是同气,是可以转化为旺的。As in how.....

Hi greekrose

PM Liaozzzzzz

Thanks Ivy. I went ahead with the FSM tho he was in your list, cos the appointment aldy made. I found him ok, didn't ask me to buy this and that, gave me opinions on where should put what and what colours etc too. Whether accurate or not I don't know yet la... but didn't give me a bad feeling. So... shall see la...

• Like 1

March 11, 2013

write also don't know how to write...where got 乙午? only got 乙未....this quite standard la.....put out in website laugh till drop big teeth.
I kpo saw her pics....siao bo....all like those ang mo pai IFSA. Never show LT face? I think one of them looks like Yap Cheng Hai le
Most masters never put luo[pan near floor.....but this pretty gal ah, put near floor to measure....check out yourself....si peh jialat

Hi kcwee,

I have just sms Master Ang and she would like to thank you for pointing out the typo error. She will instruct her assistant that posted the article to amend accordingly. She also would like to compliment you for having a good eyesight.

Hi kcwee,

I have just sms Master Ang and she would like to thank you for pointing out the typo error. She will instruct her assistant that posted the article to amend accordingly. She also would like to compliment you for having a good eyesight.

Haha....no need to thank me....want to intro her website here or there, check properly her writing. Don't when discovered, use assistant as excuse liao. Website also depend on assistant? How about audit for people also need assistance? Website is a representation of her tio boh? Got mistakes means what le? Means do audit that time also can have mistakes tio boh? so all those that seek her advice jialat liao.......

I just read her last section already discovered mistake liao, if I spend time to read the rest of her sections.....I don't know le....you say le?

Haha....no need to thank me....want to intro her website here or there, check properly her writing. Don't when discovered, use assistant as excuse liao. Website also depend on assistant? How about audit for people also need assistance? Website is a representation of her tio boh? Got mistakes means what le? Means do audit that time also can have mistakes tio boh? so all those that seek her advice jialat liao.......

I just read her last section already discovered mistake liao, if I spend time to read the rest of her sections.....I don't know le....you say le?

兄,

对这位老师说的“立座水龙”,有何看法呢?

兄,

对这位老师说的“立座水龙”,有何看法呢?

都说我是小苍蝇了。

你这么利害, 你先说您的高见吧

Haha....no need to thank me....want to intro her website here or there, check properly her writing. Don't when discovered, use assistant as excuse liao. Website also depend on assistant? How about audit for people also need assistance? Website is a representation of her tio boh? Got mistakes means what le? Means do audit that time also can have mistakes tio boh? "so all those that seek her advice jialat liao......."

Bro,

Whats the point ? By the way I'm not related to this teacher so please don't jump to conclusion.

Some people learn a bit here and there set up website liao.....some people learn a bit here and there yaya kalapa start teaching in forums......要自知,mai hai si lang

March 11, 2013

Bro,

Example like this is really not very constructive neither it is humble. I will gladly hear your explanation why the above highlighted in red is scary and not dare to try. 是讨论或是学是非?大家一起反省。。。。。

兄,

地师众多,好与否,事主自知,兄那么下言,是否考虑过他人的生活,反之可能被告毁谤。兄,放下屠刀。。。。适可而止。

Bro,

Whats the point ? By the way I'm not related to this teacher so please don't jump to conclusion.

What's wrong with you? Did I say you related to this teacher?