Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Dude or jude is asking are you male or female.

Wah.....want to twist and turn again? Both nouns are meant for males. Want to bluff who le? Want to give people names, just admit it.

Trying to also act like you eat potato grew up ah? Pai Seh....if you singlish, it will sound like crappies le

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ok, meaning you can, others cannot. Ok got your answer now.

Wah Lau, when you want to make an issue.....make sure have some grounds. Just 2 simple things that I factually criticise: 1) 乙未 was written as 乙午 . No people who call themselves masters should make this kind of mistakes, some more le....its in this mastress Ang's website....which is a representation of her everything.

No. 2) She stooped down to use the luo pan, which my teacher and many masters taught this not the right method.

So she deserves my criticise tio bo? Then all of a sudden, the forummer so fast said info her....gosh think yourself...unless he is her student or related or herself.....where got so eager to bother? Customer pay money for service le....so close meh? Pai Seh....maybe I guess wrongly la but also possible.

Whatever, I criticise base on 2 facts.

You leh? Act like grandmaster of the masters, wrote: "How masters work onsite", "FS masters don't take bazi".

BTW, a few masters I know including my teacher take bazi before doing feng shui, wah.....no regards of other masters......wah.....insulting other masters procedure....and ALL THESE WITHOUT FACTS.

The way you wrote was not indicating "different schools". You wrote and show people "This is the corect way"

I thought got 2 forummers ask you to show your skill to predict their house.....what happen......tennis balls shrink to pingpong? Don't know then don't brag to people that there's no need bazi or how a master should walk the steps la. Don't know then why teach people it can be done? I'm NOT the only one replying....there is also "Cop" replying to your arrogance. If you want to show off your knowledge here, take the challenge and predict the 2 forummers house feng shui and spot what the the events. If can't predict, how then do we know your 宅形,紫白 works accurately or not......you know just like many books and masters outside bull****....so proof that you are not bull****ing.

Do so, and I'll wah seh...si beh lihai....surely will pat pat your shoulder liao.....maybe will kick my teacher away and call you gilat teacher instead hehe

Edited by kcwee

Wah.....want to twist and turn again? Both nouns are meant for males. Want to bluff who le? Want to give people names, just admit it.

Trying to also act like you eat potato grew up ah? Pai Seh....if you singlish, it will sound like crappies le

哈哈哈。。。Really cannot than you. Jude is male?

Wah Lau, when you want to make an issue.....make sure have some grounds. Just 2 simple things that I factually criticise: 1) 乙未 was written as 乙午 . No people who call themselves masters should make this kind of mistakes, some more le....its in this mastress Ang's website....which is a representation of her everything.

No. 2) She stooped down to use the luo pan, which my teacher and many masters taught this not the right method.

So she deserves my criticise tio bo? Then all of a sudden, the forummer so fast said info her....gosh think yourself...unless he is her student or related or herself.....where got so eager to bother? Customer pay money for service le....so close meh? Pai Seh....maybe I guess wrongly la but also possible.

You leh? Act like grandmaster of the masters, wrote: "How masters work onsite", "FS masters don't take bazi".

BTW, a few masters I know including my teacher take bazi before doing feng shui, wah.....no regards of other masters......wah.....insulting other masters procedure....and ALL THESE WITHOUT FACTS.

The way you wrote was not indicating "different schools". You wrote and show people "This is the corect way"

I thought got 2 forummers ask you to show your skill to predict their house.....what happen......tennis balls shrink to pingpong? Don't know then don't brag to people that there's no need bazi or how a master should walk the steps la. Don't know then why teach people it can be done? I'm NOT the only one replying....there is also "Cop" replying to your arrogance. If you want to show off your knowledge here, take the challenge and predict the 2 forummers house feng shui and spot what the the events. If can't predict, how then do we know your 宅形,紫白 works accurately or not......you know just like many books and masters outside bull****....so proof that you are not bull****ing.

Do so, and I'll wah seh...si beh lihai....surely will pat pat your shoulder liao.....maybe will kick my teacher away and call you gilat teacher instead hehe

I cannot I say I cannot, simple, and I will not hesitate or avoid answering. Simple and period. Are you sure all those I say are without facts ? Or you haven't come across such facts yet ? Or not cover in your module ?

BTW, you don't learn 宅形?This is purely for discussion, so don't get all ready with spikes.

I cannot I say I cannot, simple, and I will not hesitate or avoid answering. Simple and period. Are you sure all those I say are without facts ? Or you haven't come across such facts yet ? Or not cover in your module ?

BTW, you don't learn 宅形?This is purely for discussion, so don't get all ready with spikes.

Ho seh la....glad you say that....at least I no need salvo M155 liao. If you cannot predict, so why brag so much and teach people prediction. kalimantan, Cop all came out asking!

Of course, some of the materials you said are facts but how usable? What's the combination? Base on yours?

Yes, I know a little about house shape la......but I dare not put it under "How a FS master work onsite".

House shape so important meh.....so you mean house as long as hoouse not squarish or rectangle surely bad la.....isit?

can intro your bazi master to me ?

Is this a thread to introduce FSM? I am just letting you all know of another alternative. Good or bad after you all have engage her services then only you comment. Please dont be prejudice. Different FSM sure have different method and why I intro her website here was because I said she can "Pin point the Dragon Chi". Did I say the FSM is the BEST? Others are LOUSY?

I personally think that the quarrel over "bazhai" is totally nonsense. Ask any FSM and if they do not know what is "bazhai" then better don't be a FSM. I think any tom, dick and harry with little Feng Shui knowledge can answer that question too.

I have come across many giant corporations that used wrong grammars and words. Do you all go and complain that the CEO / MD are lousy or do you all meant that every boss must do A - Z of the works? If something goes wrong, point it out then move on. If always complain, complain and complain, then I think something must be very wrong. Maybe you would like to live in the past and not looking towards the future.

By the way, is kcwee a FSM too? I don't think any tom, dick and harry would like to quarrel over petty issues except if that person is another FSM and trying a character assasination of his / her competitor.

Anyway, since introducing an alternative FSM is not welcome here, I kindly suggest the Moderator to remove the posts that I have posted earlier. I think character assasination (defamation) is not my type.

Thanks

Is this a thread to introduce FSM? I am just letting you all know of another alternative. Good or bad after you all have engage her services then only you comment. Please dont be prejudice. Different FSM sure have different method and why I intro her website here was because I said she can "Pin point the Dragon Chi". Did I say the FSM is the BEST? Others are LOUSY?

I personally think that the quarrel over "bazhai" is totally nonsense. Ask any FSM and if they do not know what is "bazhai" then better don't be a FSM. I think any tom, dick and harry with little Feng Shui knowledge can answer that question too.

I have come across many giant corporations that used wrong grammars and words. Do you all go and complain that the CEO / MD are lousy or do you all meant that every boss must do A - Z of the works? If something goes wrong, point it out then move on. If always complain, complain and complain, then I think something must be very wrong. Maybe you would like to live in the past and not looking towards the future.

By the way, is kcwee a FSM too? I don't think any tom, dick and harry would like to quarrel over petty issues except if that person is another FSM and trying a character assasination of his / her competitor.

Anyway, since introducing an alternative FSM is not welcome here, I kindly suggest the Moderator to remove the posts that I have posted earlier. I think character assasination (defamation) is not my type.

Thanks

Cool bro,

Thats the problem when we have different practices, its ok you are giving readers a choice, thats great ! Don't take it too hard.

No one can force anyone into using whichever FSM or practice what kind of FS, its up to them. Its a learning process, and up to a certain point, we will start to filter off some stuff and keep some stuff.

Cheers !

Thanks

Wah lau eh.....don't be so sensitive le.....I just say guessing only what.....you customer le....so kan cheong report to fsm Ang, of course let people imagination go a bit wild ma.......

Sure you can intro......down here no assasin le.....go thru the posts......so many introduced in the past......where was I (the assasin from X-box?). I only like some other forumers just scout around to spot anything worth alerting forumers ma.....I thought this benefit people right...don't you fell so tio bo?

Wah....other forumers criticise other Fsm can and I spot mistakes only being called FSM.... lim peh where got so big a head.....do wrongly for people house can die people wannah

can intro your bazi master to me ?

Sure no problem, got a few le.....better PM you.....wait wah lau for nothing people call me assasin again