Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

兄,

地师众多,好与否,事主自知,兄那么下言,是否考虑过他人的生活,反之可能被告毁谤。兄,放下屠刀。。。。适可而止。

My chinese not as good as yours, tio bo. This is an English website. You want to ho seh ho seh sing chinese songs, there are many chinese forums out there, please do so.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro,

Example like this is really not very constructive neither it is humble. I will gladly hear your explanation why the above highlighted in red is scary and not dare to try. 是讨论或是学是非?大家一起反省。。。。。

What I quoted was a common fact for people who use bazhai, this quote is in relation to when she uses the wrong 天干地支. This comment is nothing compared to your autocratic narcism.

My chinese not as good as yours, tio bo. This is an English website. You want to ho seh ho seh sing chinese songs, there are many chinese forums out there, please do so.

Bro,

Things are very simple, all you need to do is to ask nicely. Honestly you have the right to ignore my chinese writing and move on with your life or you can politely ask me to write in English. As in why FS forum are mostly written in chinese, I think we should know better.

What I quoted was a common fact for people who use bazhai, this quote is in relation to when she uses the wrong 天干地支. This comment is nothing compared to your autocratic narcism.

Bro,

You sure you only correct her mistake ? If the teacher made a mistake, you made a correction PERIOD, how bout the follow up sentence ? Do you have anything against her practice or has she done anything wrong to you that you have to make remarks on her ?

So if I sounded autocratic narcism to you, my apology to you. As far as my writing goes, we can discuss if you are open for discussion. If my remark on Bazhi with FS to you is accusing FS master that take Bazhi is wrong, how bout you ? So outright making remarks on other practitioners is right thing to do ? How long have you been doing that in this forum ?

Cheers !

Bro,

Things are very simple, all you need to do is to ask nicely. Honestly you have the right to ignore my chinese writing and move on with your life or you can politely ask me to write in English. As in why FS forum are mostly written in chinese, I think we should know better.

Bro,

You sure you only correct her mistake ? If the teacher made a mistake, you made a correction PERIOD, how bout the follow up sentence ? Do you have anything against her practice or has she done anything wrong to you that you have to make remarks on her ?

So if I sounded autocratic narcism to you, my apology to you. As far as my writing goes, we can discuss if you are open for discussion. If my remark on Bazhi with FS to you is accusing FS master that take Bazhi is wrong, how bout you ? So outright making remarks on other practitioners is right thing to do ? How long have you been doing that in this forum ?

Cheers !

Yes things can be quite simple if YOUR THREAD TITLE and "FS masters don't need bazhi" didn't boldly boasted posted out.

Yes, we could have a better open discussion if I didn't have this negative impression of your arrogance.

For me, I simply criticise what I see in that master's website, nobody can deny that if a master can make a mistake in her website, very high possibility, there will be mistakes in her audit.

Well, I do moderately to those arrogant people lor....not very long....maybe you can search and put in red to remind me again hehe

Yes things can be quite simple if YOUR THREAD TITLE and "FS masters don't need bazhi" didn't boldly boasted posted out.

Yes, we could have a better open discussion if I didn't have this negative impression of your arrogance.

For me, I simply criticise what I see in that master's website, nobody can deny that if a master can make a mistake in her website, very high possibility, there will be mistakes in her audit.

Well, I do moderately to those arrogant people lor....not very long....maybe you can search and put in red to remind me again hehe

To be honest I do not need to search haha, you are all over the place. Pardon my arrogance, if you don't mind, but we are none the better, I engage a confrontation with you, which I jolly well knew I shouldn't. I started a thread and quietly sit down waiting for you to come in.....pick on someone that will talk back to you and not bashing other practitioners' website or even pull her assistant in, go confront her, see how it goes, and not making remarks of others in the forum. I believe you can get hold of phone numbers easily. Have some forum ethics.

I admit my badly written thread which did not came out right to you, thats my bad. I hope you get the drift.

If you don't mind can I ask, who is your teacher ? Are you sure you merely criticise ?

Cheers !

As wether I'm arrogant or not, I think readers here have their own thoughts in mind.

Edited by midasls

To be honest I do not need to search haha, you are all over the place. Pardon my arrogance, if you don't mind, but we are none the better,

Wah seh, an nei wu eng ha........ really meh....i also didn't know haha....must come lesser liao. Sure, you are pardon......pai seh never in my life I got say I'm better le....all I comment are for people to be aware le.....masters not happy can come in and explain la.

, I engage a confrontation with you, which I jolly well knew I shouldn't. I started a thread and quietly sit down waiting for you to come in.....pick on someone that will talk back to you and not bashing other practitioners' website or even pull her assistant in, go confront her, see how it goes, and not making remarks of others in the forum. I believe you can get hold of phone numbers easily. Have some forum ethics.

Haha....cow head cannot match horse mouth....what talking you le? You said you engage confrontation which you knew shouldn't, then itchy backside still want to confront?

Or you trying to show you can predict "waiting for you to come in...". If that's the case, too bad with your prediction siao liao.....not thorough. Please don't talk like as if you are somebody la.

Ya kalapa.......I did pick on people who talked back to me le......thought you went through my posts?

Si pei jialat, talk about forum ethics, all your posts have meh? So you don't think saying "FS masters don't use bazi" create an insult to those masters who practise that meh......

Edited by kcwee

I admit my badly written thread which did not came out right to you, thats my bad. I hope you get the drift.

If you don't mind can I ask, who is your teacher ? Are you sure you merely criticise ?

Cheers !

As wether I'm arrogant or not, I think readers here have their own thoughts in mind.

If you have said earlier or IF you can predict earlier, your admission would have been gladly accepted liao

"drift"? The way you put is like telling a person, "yes I am wrong, now you siok already?" No la....I where got so bad? hehe

This sentence should not even come out of your mouth in the midst of bickering. I do not ask for your teacher's name when I'm having a disagreement with you. Whatever the intention, neither should you. Mai tua bak lang jeep lai

So what are you deriving at le?

Edited by kcwee

If you have said earlier or IF you can predict earlier, your admission would have been gladly accepted liao

"drift"? The way you put is like telling a person, "yes I am wrong, now you siok already?" No la....I where got so bad? hehe

This sentence should not even come out of your mouth in the midst of bickering. I do not ask for your teacher's name when I'm having a disagreement with you. Whatever the intention, neither should you. Mai tua bak lang jeep lai

So what are you deriving at le?

Just being your mirror image dude. Or jude ? Funny thing is that you cannot even accept yourself.

Just being your mirror image dude. Or jude ? Funny thing is that you cannot even accept yourself.

Buay tahan........now resort to calling names..... so where's your 本德? So its all bull and crabbies preached by you

Cannot state your intention? Want to rope in people's teacher to criticise together liao?

Buay tahan........now resort to calling names..... so where's your 本德? So its all bull and crabbies preached by you

Dude or jude is asking are you male or female.

Ok, meaning you can, others cannot. Ok got your answer now.

Cannot state your intention? Want to rope in people's teacher to criticise together liao?

Intention ? Rope in people ?

Haha....no need to thank me....want to intro her website here or there, check properly her writing. Don't when discovered, use assistant as excuse liao. Website also depend on assistant? How about audit for people also need assistance? Website is a representation of her tio boh? Got mistakes means what le? Means do audit that time also can have mistakes tio boh? so all those that seek her advice jialat liao.......

I just read her last section already discovered mistake liao, if I spend time to read the rest of her sections.....I don't know le....you say le?