Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ivy1981,

I am new here..Going to get my new flat soon and would like to know the list of good & bad fsm too. can you or someone kindly email to me: seanwui75@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

@MetalTab: can email me your fsm contact? Thanks!

Hi Ivy or anyone, who's kind enough, pls send me both the good and bad list of FSM? Thanks!

My email: llc122005@yahoo.com.sg

Edited by LLC2014

Hi Ivy1981,

Newbie here and really need help in choosing a fsm for my bne place. Plase PM me the list.

Really appreciate it ..

Thxs

Hi

PM liaozzzzzzz

Dear Ivy1981, can you pm me the list too? I have stayed in my current new flat since 3 yrs back and slowly realised my hubby's and my health are getting worse over time. Not sure if it's related to fengshui but we intend to ask someone to take a look at our hse orientation. Our bed is actually facing window so not sure if this is the reason. Thanks.

Dear Ivy1981, can you pm me the list too? I have stayed in my current new flat since 3 yrs back and slowly realised my hubby's and my health are getting worse over time. Not sure if it's related to fengshui but we intend to ask someone to take a look at our hse orientation. Our bed is actually facing window so not sure if this is the reason. Thanks.

Hi queen,

I just engaged my previous master again since it's the new year soon and stars directions change. Maybe you can approach the master who you went to back when you got your flat and ask. Since according to my fsm, he say if got lift upgrading nearby can affect, and every year, the placements of fs ornaments sometimes shift. So all these if happen have to inform your fsm. My San Sha door next year will be my kitchen for instead of my main door. And if I do nothing, it may affect health. My kids were falling sick so often. So when last year my fsm say my kids room bad for health I freaked out. But it can be simply resolved by placing 4 metal rulers. Since move in til now, my little ones hardly fall ill as compared to my previous house.