Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

I thought you have been engaging him for few properties? You didn't know his rates? I recently introduce a friend who stayed in a condo to him. He mentioned master chang charged only $700+.

Hi Kcwee, I am very upset already reading this. Why is there such a huge diff in pricing? I have his email as proof of his quote to me. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So why don't you ask him instead? Rather than making assumptions. I'm also curious....maybe can share later.

Yes someone pls email him too to clarify what I've said is true. Otherwise I can forward my email from him to you too to justify my statement :(

Hi Kcwee, I am very upset already reading this. Why is there such a huge diff in pricing? I have his email as proof of his quote to me. :(

My friend's condo in east coast is less than 1100ssq ft. He said he read "for less than 1400 sqft". So maybe your is really really big?!!

My friend's condo in east coast is less than 1100ssq ft. He said he read "for less than 1400 sqft". So maybe your is really really big?!!

Hi Kcwee, No, mine is 1498sq ft. I gave Master Chang, fengshuiyinyang, my floor area too.

Anyway, it is what it is.... :(

Just called Master Zhang. He asked me whether it is for HDB or private. Told him private and 3 rooms 1498sq ft and he quoted $888. For additonal room eg. 4 rooms it is extra $100 which is resonable.

Hi Kcwee, No, mine is 1498sq ft. I gave Master Chang, fengshuiyinyang, my floor area too.

Just called Master Zhang. He asked me whether it is for HDB or private. Told him private and 3 rooms 1498sq ft and he quoted $888. For additonal room eg. 4 rooms it is extra $100 which is resonable.

initially he quoted u 1385..so nw he lower down his px ar..??

initially he quoted u 1385..so nw he lower down his px ar..??

I think sunswimmer is talking about Zhang XS. The other one recommended by other forummers

If its Zhang XS, cross your fingers and good luck to you....

Edited by Ivy1981

Mine was a terrace built in about 3000 plus, also paid him about 1300 plus. Quite some time can't really remember the exact.

I guess you don't know what's the market rate by other fsms rite? Of course, if you are going for those refer here and there ones, the rates may be lower. No offence but just to share, not to be penny wise and pound foolish as many people after got the wrong fsms got to spend more money to engage another to rectify the problems.

Master Zhang XS charge $400 for a 5 room HBD too? Private = $888. Hmm...There is still a difference between private and HDB

If its Zhang XS, cross your fingers and good luck to you....

[/quote

Deary Ivy,

Sound so scary ....:P Now I am scare to engage anyone already. :P hahahaha! Maybe should just FS myself :P hahahhaha!