Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Bk 888, I meant to reply this to your message above yesterday

but my prepaid card not working well. Anyway, here it is my reply. :)

Hahahhaaha BK888, you are so funny!

Understand what you mean. I have nothing against him and what I shared here is true. He definitely have some credits since so many people recommended him and if it had not been the charges I would have tried him,though there were some concern on e awkward placement of some stuff that some forummmers mentioned here. Anyway, if he really has an elephant brain then be it. Everyone has a choice right?

Since life is already not easy, I choose to avoid people that is not nice, to make life easier. :) Even if they have superb svs there is no point if they create any ill feelings right?...which already would creates bad qi.... Really appreciate your advise though. Am sure your words will help alot like me with a small budget for FS ;)

I do not have any major problems in life at the moment. Infact, I do a little self study FS and did FS for myself and my husband for the past 2 n half years when we lived in a rented apt. Everything was good for us but when it comes to our 1st permant place, i have no confidence as I am not professional. So I tot by seeking one, it will ease my mind.

I just want some precaution and for another party to ensure that our house is "clean" since I had alot of experience being disturbed before when I was young so naturally I am scare. :P kekeke!

Thank you for your encouragement. I totally agree with your suggestions. It is logical to proceed with the renovations now. No time to loose but bonus for me,!!! I managed to get some friends who studied FS to assit me today. ;) hahahaha! After seeing my house and the floor plan layout, they confirmed that there were no major "NOs NOs" and asked me to proceed with renovations first. They said, even after renovations there will still be remedies.... so they asked me not to be afraid. Importantly, we need to feel comfortable with our own house first, FS is all about feeling good. I was so glad and happy to hear that. Now with your suggestions....I am over the moon and totally relieved! :) hahahaha!

A Happy Sunswimmer again!

Hi

Glad you are happy. However, some experience to share is try to confirm 1st before u renovate unless u r in an urgent hurry to move. U know most of the time we tends to rush and rush until some things just don't work out in the end.

I also thought i know about fengshui by reading some English books and everything screw up. Haha! For the list of lousy fsm sent out by Ivy, those so call lousy one also study fengshui, some even have great ancestors and teachers. Better be sure with your friends advise. I am not trying to say they are lousy but how much practical experience do they have?

Sometimes we engage vendors who are cheaper, say they can deliver in the end, we have to engage another person and waste more $ and time. As someone who makes this mistake before, this is just my suggestion to you. If you are not in a hurry, just check and confirm.

You can ask forummers here about changing their layout after reno. You easily spend $3-4k to move stove, sink and redo some cabinets. It is no joke.

Just my experience sharing and hope I don't offend anyone.

Hi

Glad you are happy. However, some experience to share is try to confirm 1st before u renovate unless u r in an urgent hurry to move. U know most of the time we tends to rush and rush until some things just don't work out in the end.

I also thought i know about fengshui by reading some English books and everything screw up. Haha! For the list of lousy fsm sent out by Ivy, those so call lousy one also study fengshui, some even have great ancestors and teachers. Better be sure with your friends advise. I am not trying to say they are lousy but how much practical experience do they have?

Sometimes we engage vendors who are cheaper, say they can deliver in the end, we have to engage another person and waste more $ and time. As someone who makes this mistake before, this is just my suggestion to you. If you are not in a hurry, just check and confirm.

You can ask forummers here about changing their layout after reno. You easily spend $3-4k to move stove, sink and redo some cabinets. It is no joke.

Just my experience sharing and hope I don't offend anyone.

Hi ,thank you for your advice. I understand what you mean. Infact my friends are going to give me the report this sat and I wont start renovation till we are happy with the layout. :) I agree that personal learning of FS is just for leisure, and not to be taken seriously. You need to get some one who is experienced.

As for my friends, all they are asking is just an Hongbao. Told me just an "YI SI". It's for the love and passion for the continous learning of FS that they gather to practise, do practical studies and do FS audit regularly, not for commercial benefits.

JFYI, "they" is a big group that consists of 15 people!!! So for 15 people who had learned from various FS master to come together to brainstorm and gather their learning and knowledge to analyse and confirm my reading.......I feel very safe. Also most of them are from well-to-do background, so I believe they must have applied what they had learned and done very well for themselves? :)

Hi ,thank you for your advice. I understand what you mean. Infact my friends are going to give me the report this sat and I wont start renovation till we are happy with the layout. :) I agree that personal learning of FS is just for leisure, and not to be taken seriously. You need to get some one who is experienced.

As for my friends, all they are asking is just an Hongbao. Told me just an "YI SI". It's for the love and passion for the continous learning of FS that they gather to practise, do practical studies and do FS audit regularly, not for commercial benefits.

JFYI, "they" is a big group that consists of 15 people!!! So for 15 people who had learned from various FS master to come together to brainstorm and gather their learning and knowledge to analyse and confirm my reading.......I feel very safe. Also most of them are from well-to-do background, so I believe they must have applied what they had learned and done very well for themselves? :)

Am I Kpo? Don't know leh! Just like to share lo....

I was once (I think I've posted before already) also very eager about feng shui, bought lilian too books and tried, bad things happened.....then looked for those fengshui forums seniors, moderators, very experience type, self proclaimed experts etc. All very helpful... tips here, advice there....the more I tried or listened the worse things got to be :bangwall: Some practitioners emailed me and offered "Yi SI" (in the end I realised I was a guinea pig)

After that when engaged masters, they also gave different remedies and the results? Yucks!! Mine you, some are famous or popular!!

Therefore, just my little experience and 2 cents worth......even masters can mess up.....what's more from 'non-professionals"?? Doing well themselves is one thing......doing your house is another issue......hope the best for you.

Hi Sunswimmer

If you are comfortable, go for it and try lah. But personally I agree with Ivy due to the following reasons:

1) I am not in favour of this brainstorming thing. Why? If you work for any organisation, those "zai" ppl or ppl who are expert in their field can execute and apply who they know. Only those "wayang" ppl or ppl who are lost arrange brainstorming session to brainstorm and hatam all their ideas and hope one works.

2) Experts from different schools apply different theories. Err...dunno whether it is a good idea or not because different school focuses on different belief. Well, if u r talking about one master who is familiar with all theories, I think it make sense but if u find individual experts in one school and then put all of them together, every individual will say their theory is correct.

3) About the "YiSi" thing, good friends help each other for free unless you say this consultation need a lot of time and they need to pay from their own pocket. Some friends even go to the extend of paying from their own pocket if they are well to do.

Anyway, I know nuts about FS, just using my logic to analyze

Am I Kpo? Don't know leh! Just like to share lo....

I was once (I think I've posted before already) also very eager about feng shui, bought lilian too books and tried, bad things happened.....then looked for those fengshui forums seniors, moderators, very experience type, self proclaimed experts etc. All very helpful... tips here, advice there....the more I tried or listened the worse things got to be :bangwall: Some practitioners emailed me and offered "Yi SI" (in the end I realised I was a guinea pig)

After that when engaged masters, they also gave different remedies and the results? Yucks!! Mine you, some are famous or popular!!

Therefore, just my little experience and 2 cents worth......even masters can mess up.....what's more from 'non-professionals"?? Doing well themselves is one thing......doing your house is another issue......hope the best for you.

share exactly the same experience!

i now come to the conclusion that whether we benefit or not from any audit depends on our 'karma' and bazi. i have known many many who defy all fs rules and still do really well. as for me, i have engaged the top of the line world renowned FSMs yet never benefited at all.

Hi Tz jie, lofi

PM Liaozzzzz

Thanks Ivy,

I received your pm list. But what about list of good fsms? Do you also compile those that received good feedback?

Thanks in advance!

share exactly the same experience!

i now come to the conclusion that whether we benefit or not from any audit depends on our 'karma' and bazi. i have known many many who defy all fs rules and still do really well. as for me, i have engaged the top of the line world renowned FSMs yet never benefited at all.

I don't know about average people but for some reason, bastards usually do well in their early part of life. They dont follow FS and does all the bad things but they are doing really well. Sometimes, I could not believe but I sort of accept this because it is always shown in all TV serials..LOL!

Honeygal? Who is ur top of the line world renowned FSM? Ever engage Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai?

i have engaged the top of the line world renowned FSMs yet never benefited at all.

I want to kpo too. Is he Raymond Lo?

Hi twolambs and derry

Can you pm me the contacts for Master Zhang Xian Sheng and the master Zhang in the http://www.fengshuiyinyang.com/?

Thank You.

hi twolambs & derry,

CAn you also pm me the contacts for the above 2 master??

i'm new here and after reading the forum abt the 2 master, i might wanna engage either one to do an audit on my new house...