Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi Mashi Mashi and IVY

Thank you both so much for your help. Received.

Thanks England, I must agree that it is worth it to pay more for good quality audit and commercial charges are higher from $1600 and above. However I see his charge as very commercial too, not far off from 1600. Also I cant justify a 4hours or weekend only 2hrs job for $1,385(a normal admin staff's one months salary?) .... and there is no reaudit after renovations. Also dont we have to do the FS audit once every year!

In my own opinion, I do not or will not paid for this amount unless I am totally sure that it will work for me. Maybe you would say I cant compare it this way which is true but it is still too costly..... He should probably charge lower for 1st time, and if he is really good, am sure he will have alot of return customers who dont mind paying higher to engage him the year after year

I just visited a Master in a temple today whom i just found out, sees Fengshui also. Unfortunately his timing is packed now. Need to wait till Apr or May before he is able to help me. His discipline warned me not to ask him about the charges. He said he is here to help people who are in need and dont like to mention about money. Disciple said Master told him that some people are already at the rock bottom of their life, thats why they need help,,. if not they won't come to u for help. So how much is the person's XIN YI. Also normally, these people already dont have much money and are in trouble, therefore by asking for a certain amount is not helping them. As a Master You want to try to help and see people rise and become successful. I respect him.

And yes Honey gal, 1358 not 1388, is the charges for private apt below 1500sq ft but I am not sure for 500 sq ft. Check with him,maybe he is able to give u some discount? Good luck!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mashi Mashi and IVY

Thanks England, I must agree that it is worth it to pay more for good quality audit and commercial charges are higher from $1600 and above. However I see his charge as very commercial too, not far off from 1600. Also I cant justify a 4hours or weekend only 2hrs job for $1,385(a normal admin staff's one months salary?) .... and there is no reaudit after renovations. Also dont we have to do the FS audit once every year!

In my own opinion, I do not or will not paid for this amount unless I am totally sure that it will work for me. Maybe you would say I cant compare it this way which is true but it is still too costly..... He should probably charge lower for 1st time, and if he is really good, am sure he will have alot of return customers who dont mind paying higher to engage him the year after year

I just visited a Master in a temple today whom i just found out, sees Fengshui also. Unfortunately his timing is packed now. Need to wait till Apr or May before he is able to help me. His discipline warned me not to ask him about the charges. He said he is here to help people who are in need and dont like to mention about money. Disciple said Master told him that some people are already at the rock bottom of their life, thats why they need help,,. if not they won't come to u for help. So how much is the person's XIN YI. Also normally, these people already dont have much money and are in trouble, therefore by asking for a certain amount is not helping them. As a Master You want to try to help and see people rise and become successful. I respect him.

And yes Honey gal, 1358 not 1388, is the charges for private apt below 1500sq ft but I am not sure for 500 sq ft. Check with him,maybe he is able to give u some discount? Good luck!

I believe Mr Chang will not mind coming to your residence for a second visit to check that his instructions to you are carried out properly. i am not sure about annual audit but thought it is for likely to last say 10 years at least, no?. For me, it is about getting quality advice. The rest that are charging higher probably include items in the package as well and I am just guessing so dont take my word for it. Having said that, lower fees ones are not necessary less credible but do beware that we live in a capitalist world.

maybe you like to share the detail of the master in the temple with everyone here?

cheers.

Hi Ivy

Can I have the list of the Good and Bad FS masters? Thanks so much for your help!

Hubby pestering me to find 1 asap before start renovation * sigh ** already stress out with all those renovation stuff.

HIhi Ivy,

may i hv the list too?

also, those who hv consulted FSM, would u find that after getting consultant, it restricted ur reno plan? what happen if i wanted certain theme, but ended up the recommended colors for me would ruin the theme i hv always wanted?

also does master chang asks u to buy FS items to place in ur new hse? i alredi hv some FS items in my existing hse, will he also advise how to position/place these items in my new place?

anyone care to share ur experience?

thanks in advance

:P

Hi Mashi Mashi and IVY

i find it absolutely ridiculous that Mr Chang would segment his fees according to property type, rather than floor area. There are JUMBO HDB flats out there and there are shoebox type 365sq ft private apartments. am very disappointed at this sudden fee increase of over 3x, was looking forward to engage him for my new place. with such a high price and his recommendations always resulting in some weird impractical layout, i may just consider someone else.

anyway, where is this temple you refering to? so does it mean the Master's charges are flexible and we pay what we can?

so is it confirmed Mr Chang now charges $1388 for private property (even if it's a shoebox apartment size of 500 sq ft)? i think that would be awfully unfair.

I thought you have been engaging him for few properties? You didn't know his rates? I recently introduce a friend who stayed in a condo to him. He mentioned master chang charged only $700+.

I thought you have been engaging him for few properties? You didn't know his rates? I recently introduce a friend who stayed in a condo to him. He mentioned master chang charged only $700+.

yes i have engaged him for condo & HDB - fee has always been $485, even 6 months ago.

now i hear 2 new different charges on this thread - $700 & $1358 for condos. very baffling indeed.

yes i have engaged him for condo & HDB - fee has always been $485, even 6 months ago.

now i hear 2 new different charges on this thread - $700 & $1358 for condos. very baffling indeed.

So why don't you ask him instead? Rather than making assumptions. I'm also curious....maybe can share later.

'Make Hay while the Sun Shine'

Nothing wrong with that. Still reasonable as private is different fom us poor people.

:o OMG.

He replied my query this morning. He gave a special same rate for those who came back to him the subsequent time. You were lucky, aren't you? yet seems you were commenting the most......???

'Make Hay while the Sun Shine'

Nothing wrong with that.

FSM are still humans afterall.

Riding high at the height of his fame is human nature.

Can only blame this forum for propelling him to near-deity status ba.

He replied my query this morning. He gave a special same rate for those who came back to him the subsequent time. You were lucky, aren't you? yet seems you were commenting the most......???

You re right. My second and third he collected the same, no changes or asking for more. I just make out the additional without his knowledge. This is because initially on my second property, he rejuected when I told him so.

I've known and consulted master chang for several years. As far as I know, his fee for hdb is the same $485 till today. Not sure those years before I engaged him but heard that it was the same.

I don't think fame is of any concern to him as I don't see any media reports or advertisements on him. Think he's a low profile person. By right if he's that good or popular, he will start to give talks or even put up photos as testimonials like many others. That's what I'm impressed about. Of course, his audit for me must work, otherwise I won't be wasting time here babbling.

I've known and consulted master chang for several years. As far as I know, his fee for hdb is the same $485 till today. Not sure those years before I engaged him but heard that it was the same.

I don't think fame is of any concern to him as I don't see any media reports or advertisements on him. Think he's a low profile person. By right if he's that good or popular, he will start to give talks or even put up photos as testimonials like many others. That's what I'm impressed about. Of course, his audit for me must work, otherwise I won't be wasting time here babbling.

Well, we dont know what is the true and why he quote the price. Only those who make enquiry knows. I feel he is a low profile person.

Ha....we chat again! So how are you lately?

Wow, you put Master chang so high on the pedestal!!