Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi, please pm me Master Wang's contact no. Tks.

Hi, I'm Looking for FS master to access my house, can anyone provide me Master Wang's Contact number?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Sunswimmer

If you are comfortable, go for it and try lah. But personally I agree with Ivy due to the following reasons:

1) I am not in favour of this brainstorming thing. Why? If you work for any organisation, those "zai" ppl or ppl who are expert in their field can execute and apply who they know. Only those "wayang" ppl or ppl who are lost arrange brainstorming session to brainstorm and hatam all their ideas and hope one works.

2) Experts from different schools apply different theories. Err...dunno whether it is a good idea or not because different school focuses on different belief. Well, if u r talking about one master who is familiar with all theories, I think it make sense but if u find individual experts in one school and then put all of them together, every individual will say their theory is correct.

3) About the "YiSi" thing, good friends help each other for free unless you say this consultation need a lot of time and they need to pay from their own pocket. Some friends even go to the extend of paying from their own pocket if they are well to do.

Anyway, I know nuts about FS, just using my logic to analyze

Hi Htng & Ivy

Thanks for your advice. :) Understand. Infact they got back to us and I m glad we I didnt engage any prof. FS yet coz We realised that we were not ready to compromise the fengshui advice with our dream layout and design :P So its a Phew......

As for Yi Si, I understand from my ex father who is FS master that no matter what an Ang Bao is necessary, some kind of "patang' thingy, even $2 is ok. Something along those lines. Yes from the presentation they had given me....a lot of time involved.

done

Hi MaCe,

Your inbox is full. tried PMing you but couldn't. would you mind sending me your FSM list pls? Thanks so much!!

Cheers,

jan

janvida@gmail.com

Hi Ivy

Can PM me your FSM contact? Thanks.

Hi Smagalz,

Can PM me your FSM contact.

TIA

Edited by kyeo23

Hi ivy, can i have the contact and list of fsm and their review as well. thanks in advnace. appreciate it! =)

I want the list too :) But the PM box is full!

Why don't you paste the list here ..or a few good ones will do. I just want to consult 2 and that will be it.

why can't the list published here and so secretive ?

EVeryone can learn from it.

There is nothing secretive on fsm services, good or bad.

singapore wants to be a transparcy country yet this forum holds so many secret information !