Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Mr Chang's fee is quite high relative to the rest. But I am sure you will be getting quality advice from Mr Chang and so it should be okay.

Master Chang fees is $1388? I never encounter before. It is not high relative to the rest. You just look through how much those commercial fengshui master charge.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Master Chang fees is $1388? I never encounter before. It is not high relative to the rest. You just look through how much those commercial fengshui master charge.

Thought someone mentioned in other post a few hundred dollars to do house audit from other FSMs? Not sure about commercial FSMs are charging but I dont think they are cheap coz got to buy this and buy that.

Mr Chang just audited my parent's condo 6 months ago. cost was $485. did he increase his price so much so quickly ????? i am in shock! can anyone else please verify?

Mr Chang just audited my parent's condo 6 months ago. cost was $485. did he increase his price so much so quickly ????? i am in shock! can anyone else please verify?

mine is 1-2 mths back at same price. Either he is e wrong master chang or he increase it 3 times

mine is 1-2 mths back at same price. Either he is e wrong master chang or he increase it 3 times

Thanks Htng for the verification. No, there is no increase for HDB, it is still $485. What I mentioned $1385 is for Private apt and condos, according to Mr. Chang. He said, "This has been standard for all previous condo/ terrace owners." Anyone to verify?

Also he said, "Pls confirm you will want to go ahead before I try to help".

Some thoughts:

I didnt know why there is such a big diff in price for same area For your infor, ours is an old walk up apartment. Why does people always think anyone who lives in a Private property is richer? Dont you know that alot of all these private properties esp landed were bought by our grandparents long time ago and was passed down? During those times, house prices were peanuts? $50K and above for landed? Also dont you know some HDB now can cost much more than old private estate?

Thanks Htng for the verification. No, there is no increase for HDB, it is still $485. What I mentioned $1385 is for Private apt and condos, according to Mr. Chang. He said, "This has been standard for all previous condo/ terrace owners." Anyone to verify?

Also he said, "Pls confirm you will want to go ahead before I try to help".

Some thoughts:

I didnt know why there is such a big diff in price for same area For your infor, ours is an old walk up apartment. Why does people always think anyone who lives in a Private property is richer? Dont you know that alot of all these private properties esp landed were bought by our grandparents long time ago and was passed down? During those times, house prices were peanuts? $50K and above for landed? Also dont you know some HDB now can cost much more than old private estate?

oh also ....... I know alot of HDB owners actually owns private properties as well.....so?? dont underestimate HDB owners . ;P :)

My Floor plan is ready. I need a FSM now. Anyone there knows another FSM as good as Mr.Chang who charges resonably? Please help. Thanks.

Or can anyone please help to email me the list? Really appreciate.

I am sure there are still some really good ones which charges reasonable price.

My Floor plan is ready. I need a FSM now. Anyone there knows another FSM as good as Mr.Chang who charges resonably? Please help. Thanks.

Hi

I guess all will charge private property owner higher I think. Well, the general perception is when u drive a big car or live in a big house, usually need to pay differently. Just like income tax, property tax kind of thing. You can hunt around.

Hi Mashi X2 thanks. :) would appreciate if you can email me sangiephua@hotmail.com. THanks

But maybe he will charge higher for pte apt too?

Well, as my husband dont believe in Fengshui. I have to fork out the fees myself to do it. Thats why, I have a budget :(

Hi there...

I email u le... :)

Check out my PM list. In my frank opinion, with mr chang, you are in good hands. There are a few more good ones which I know that their rates for private houses are equally as high or higher. Those commercial ones are few times much higher. Just my 1 cents...... no point taking a cheap ride cab at the airport where you might end up somewhere.....

Check out my PM list. In my frank opinion, with mr chang, you are in good hands. There are a few more good ones which I know that their rates for private houses are equally as high or higher. Those commercial ones are few times much higher. Just my 1 cents...... no point taking a cheap ride cab at the airport where you might end up somewhere.....

Hi Ivy, can email me the FSM list. Thks. zanlee111@yahoo.com.sg

Hi

I guess all will charge private property owner higher I think. Well, the general perception is when u drive a big car or live in a big house, usually need to pay differently. Just like income tax, property tax kind of thing. You can hunt around.

Yes Htng, thanks. I will try to hunt around..... :) hahahaha! and yes u r right.... we cant change that perception.... Well, come to think of it, even myself think of others the same way :P Big car/ Big house = Big pockets Small house/ small car = small pockets :P kekeke! so what can I say? :( Thats the reality of life :)

Hi Sunswimmer, GB, narcosis

PM liaozzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Ivy,

Need favour from you as well ... can PM me the list of good and bad FSM as well as contact for master Chang?

so is it confirmed Mr Chang now charges $1388 for private property (even if it's a shoebox apartment size of 500 sq ft)? i think that would be awfully unfair.