Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renmapiao

The Story Of A Home - Our Em @ Woodlands

Bought both from Mayer - total was $978.96. It was actually $902 but I bought extended warranty - 1 + 2 years

The offer was too good to be missed

2011-09-061.jpg

[/quote

Hi, Congrate on your new house. this two item is

exactly what I'm looking at ? How much is the offer and from where ?

Thks !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought both from Mayer - total was $978.96. It was actually $902 but I bought extended warranty - 1 + 2 years

I also bought my hood and hob from Mayer. In fact , I also bought oven and dish washer from them too! Simply love it :)

Hi Potatoes - you may view the bigger diagram here

http://storyhome.tum...post/9997001172

Are you the only one of the EM units still not completed yet with renovation? Mine will start soon - hopefully on 26 September - fingers crossed.

Thanks for the bigger picture. Interesting, notice u erected some wall and your kitchen design looks neat. You still have to wait another 2 to 3 wks before Reno can begin? Mine is ending soon.... Handover is supposed to be 3 sept. Now new deadline is this week.... Left with only stair case and grills. Can't wait for reno to be over.

Hi Dinobros, me too - tentatively on 26 September. But I have asked my contractor to apply permit now

I received the HDB approval last thursday.

My place is in Pasir Ris

Will be starting soon....

Soo good - your anxiety will soon be over - while mine will start soon. I have made the kitchen bigger by eating into the study. It's a straightforward alley-style kitchen. Initially my wife wanted a separate island but due to space constraint, settled for one that is extended.

Thanks for the bigger picture. Interesting, notice u erected some wall and your kitchen design looks neat. You still have to wait another 2 to 3 wks before Reno can begin? Mine is ending soon.... Handover is supposed to be 3 sept. Now new deadline is this week.... Left with only stair case and grills. Can't wait for reno to be over.

Got the keys yesterday - and most likely hacking is under way now. After really inspecting the house, some good news and some not so good news. There are some things we plan of doing but now need re-thinking. Will post some photos of the house - in its bare state.

house-keys.jpg

Got the keys yesterday - and most likely hacking is under way now. After really inspecting the house, some good news and some not so good news. There are some things we plan of doing but now need re-thinking. Will post some photos of the house - in its bare state.

Congratz and wishing you a smooth reno! How I wish I have spacious living room like EMs. :rolleyes:

Hi mae29, thanks for the well-wish. It may look spacious but actually the centre portion is like dead space.

Congratz and wishing you a smooth reno! How I wish I have spacious living room like EMs. :rolleyes: