Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renmapiao

The Story Of A Home - Our Em @ Woodlands

Thanks Joyousonline for the well-wish good.gif

congrats on your corner EM!! Mine is one too! Your unit seems quite well maintained! Mine the same layout as yours. Just that it's all in mirror image!

all the best for your reno!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you have a diagram to show how you carve a storeroom out of the living room? This will be a good tip for me.

Same here, I m also used to having big store area. The area under the stairs is surely not enough for storage of big and bulky stuff. For me I m not converting the 1st level utility to a store. Instead now going to turn part of my living into a store area. I m sure your EM is big enough to covert some space into storage area.

Edited by Renmapiao

Torn between a marble-top dining table or a tampered glass one

marble top looks like a better choice if their price is about the same :rolleyes:

Thanks for the opinion. We did choose the marble eventually

i agree the marble table is nicer! for my case, my floor is marble so i also din wan to have marble table. anyway the marble table is too heavy to shift too if the position needs to be changed. how much issit??

i agree the marble table is nicer! for my case, my floor is marble so i also din wan to have marble table. anyway the marble table is too heavy to shift too if the position needs to be changed. how much issit??

In the end we bought only the table as we don't quite like the chair - it's $899 (before gst). We saw one - with quartz top and wood base and it costs $2400 - just table alone. ohmy.gif

Hi all - I intend to respray my brass bed frame from brown to white. Does anyone have any contacts? I tried calling those "spray painting" companies - but most of them for cars help.gif

We chose that one - because the design is simple - great minds think alike yamseng.gif

Ur lightkit is similar to the one in my MBR. :)

Edited by Renmapiao

Some lighting options:

Orange - ceiling lamps

Red square - Downlight - square

Red rectangle - Double downlights that can be angled

Pink - Downlights - round

Blue - wall lamps

Purple - Track lights

There are five fans with light kits - 4 with 3 lamps and 1 (at the living area) with single lamp.

NewLayoutlights-1.jpg

Edited by Renmapiao