Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hello!

I am looking for cresta, fanco, amasco fan that can be installed in HDB and is controlled manually using wall switch/regulators.

Would prefer to not have any parts made of wood.

Ceiling fan will be used in the living room.

If any of the models can have LED lights installed please indicate.

Please PM price and models :)

Thank you so much!

GONG XI FANG CAI ! ! !

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Eric, please advice if Amasco 52 Elite is suitable for installation in bedrooms (5-Rm HDB flat with tiny rooms in punggol). If suitable, please advice price to supply & install 2 white units with the LED light kits & remote control. Thanks in advance.

Hi Eric, please advice if Amasco 52 Elite is suitable for installation in bedrooms (5-Rm HDB flat with tiny rooms in punggol). If suitable, please advice price to supply & install 2 white units with the LED light kits & remote control. Thanks in advance.

GONG XI FANG CAI ! ! !

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

I'm looking for Crestar Skylite Acrylic 50 for my 3-room flat bedroom. do you have the pricelist for Crestar series?

Hi Pal,

Hi,

Please pm me your light and fan catalog. Planning to get some new lights and probably fan. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi,

Appreciate if you can PM me the price and recommended model of:

1) KDK fan for living room and dining area, 1 each

2) Ceiling fan with light (Fanco and Elmark) for 3 bed rooms and 1 study room, with LED lights

Thank you.

Regards,

Jacky

Hi, please pm me your catalogue. Currently sourcing for downlights, cove lights, fans and switches for my new place. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi,

Pls pm me the following:

1) Ceilling fans - KDK and franco and do you have wooden blades (even if its other brands)

2) Downlights and cove lights

Thank you very much.

Hi pal,

Hi,

Appreciate if you can PM me the price and recommended model of:

1) KDK fan for living room and dining area, 1 each

2) Ceiling fan with light (Fanco and Elmark) for 3 bed rooms and 1 study room, with LED lights

Thank you.

Regards,

Jacky

Hi pal,

Edited by bro