Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

@prody

Wow, we have roughly the same concept of shoe rack :)

I haven started my T-Blog yet..still waiting things to get firm out..then i post some pic for my Built in shoe rack :

U hide your DB box inside the shoe rack? Impressive hehe

Mind to share the cost for this?

My ID quoted me quite exp for the shoe rack. Im still waiting for the 3D design :)

Are you using sparkling lamination? guess it goes well with your light

Edited by Terencetcw

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow. It needs a light. Like one from the heavens where u cant gaze upon his countenance type of light.

Wow Rottenramone Bro, your English is so cheem. Not sure if I understood fully. :D

The lamp you referring to was originally black and the sales lady had it sprayed. And the reflection is my WTB's. :lol:

@prody

Wow, we have roughly the same concept of shoe rack :)

I haven started my T-Blog yet..still waiting things to get firm out..then i post some pic for my Built in shoe rack :

U hide your DB box inside the shoe rack? Impressive hehe

Mind to share the cost for this?

My ID quoted me quite exp for the shoe rack. Im still waiting for the 3D design :)

Are you using sparkling lamination? guess it goes well with your light

Hey Terencectw,

Ya, the original DB box and a 2x13A are concealed in the shoe cabinet. The laminate is call "Piano White".

can't wait for more pics. so far looking so good!

between imho, i thought u got the tv at such a bargain! for me, i had actually set a budget of 3500 for tv + soundsystem + dvd player. looks like i can lower my budget for that now! :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

there will be a gain city expo next weekened, dont know good or not.

Hi Snaem85,

I must emphasis that our 40" LEDtv is the basic version (i.e. without 3D and Smart capabilities). I would suggest you to get your home theater system just before you move in. Especially TV, their prices drop very quickly.

As for soundsystem, it really depends on your taste/expectation/standard/requirement. Do let me know what kind you are aiming for.

For me, in an ideal world where my bombshelter is filled fill goldbars :D , I would go for the Scandyna pods:

scandyna02.th.jpgscandyna03.th.jpg

Actually I'm not very sure how much are those babies.

My second choice would be the Yamaha soundbar:

yamahao.jpg

As we do not have a dedicated movie room, we feel is not necessary to splurge on sound quality

Edited by prody

We love this PD-Mirror-Door we got for our master toilet.

We wanted to save some mirror space for our 'mini WIW' so we thought - why not have the door function as a full length mirror too. And there we have it.

image1ac.jpg

photozhj.jpg

We initially thought there will be a partition in the middle (4 pieces of mirror) but am extremely glad it turns out there isn't. ;)

And up close(below) is our WIW LED light. :D

photo1lk.jpg

Edited by prody

@prody,

Thanks i received your PM. Mine is $40 extra than yours :) but i guess mine is smaller...(Let me start my T-Blog next month..quite tied up with work lately)

Anyway we have the same idea on designing the house hehe

I was looking at this too..but was thinking gg for HT or customize ...

p08.jpg

Check this out..i haven tested their sound system yet. This $2k budget got to put aside due to alot $$ gg to spend for kitchen appliances and Aircon (Start to scare when think of it ~~)

Uhh~ I love your "PD-Mirror-Door" ID quote me normal PD-Door at $380 each....i was thinking..so exp....then i have another idea...having Sandblasting Tempered Glass to replace Wooden PD-Door...never know there are mirror effect :dribble:

The mirror PD door is mainly for functionality as the WIW n toilet is adjacent to each other. WTB n I would need a mirror to dress up. Bifold door would certainly be cheaper (and more durable?) but we wanna have the choice of leaving the toilet partially open. So that one could dress up while the other half can still use the toilet ;) This is something that bifold door can't give.

My impression is that tempered glass us more expensive? Let me know if you need the cost of our PD-mirror door :)

The PD-Mirror-Door 'expands' the space to a great extent!

Well-done :good:

We love this PD-Mirror-Door we got for our master toilet.

We wanted to save some mirror space for our 'mini WIW' so we thought - why not have the door function as a full length mirror too. And there we have it.

We initially thought there will be a partition in the middle (4 pieces of mirror) but am extremely glad it turns out there isn't. ;)

And up close(below) is our WIW LED light. :D

photo1lk.jpg

@prody,

Thanks i received your PM. Mine is $40 extra than yours :) but i guess mine is smaller...(Let me start my T-Blog next month..quite tied up with work lately)

Anyway we have the same idea on designing the house hehe

I was looking at this too..but was thinking gg for HT or customize ...

p08.jpg

Check this out..i haven tested their sound system yet. This $2k budget got to put aside due to alot $$ gg to spend for kitchen appliances and Aircon (Start to scare when think of it ~~)

Uhh~ I love your "PD-Mirror-Door" ID quote me normal PD-Door at $380 each....i was thinking..so exp....then i have another idea...having Sandblasting Tempered Glass to replace Wooden PD-Door...never know there are mirror effect :dribble:

Wow! $2000+ for speakers is expensive!

We saw this Focal Bird System at PS over the weekend and I love it!

focalbird.jpg

Its selling at $1399. But HTB (prody) thinks its ugly! :( Not sure whether its the design or the price thats turning him off! :fire:

It comes with a iphone/ipod transmitter which i think is very useful. You connect and the sound system plays it.

focaltransmitter.jpg

Edited by Dreaming

ur WTB's shoes collection must have been extensive! :lol:

My current collection is considered reasonable. But with this cabinet, it just MOTIVATES me to expand my collection! :lol:

any recommendation for a shop to get sound systems? always played with cars sound system. have no idea about house sound systems. thought of just buying a soundbar, more simple and nicer to the eyes.

Wow! $2000+ for speakers is expensive!

We saw this Focal Bird System at PS over the weekend and I love it!

focalbird.jpg

Its selling at $1399. But HTB (prody) thinks its ugly! :( Not sure whether its the design or the price thats turning him off! :fire:

It comes with a iphone/ipod transmitter which i think is very useful. You connect and the sound system plays it.

focaltransmitter.jpg

My current collection is considered reasonable. But with this cabinet, it just MOTIVATES me to expand my collection! :lol:

Actually only the lower third will be used to put shoes. ;p