Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yaolong

À La Maison

Aliexpress really opens up the door to buying things from PRC. I have since placed more than 50 orders from the site. All went thru smoothly except for once.....like ebay, u have to check the various supplier for the best deal :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Aliexpress really opens up the door to buying things from PRC. I have since placed more than 50 orders from the site. All went thru smoothly except for once.....like ebay, u have to check the various supplier for the best deal :good:

Cool site...so using Aliexpress can buy directly from the factories in PRC? If it's reliable, then it's worth a try.

Thanks for this! thumbsup.gif

Cool site...so using Aliexpress can buy directly from the factories in PRC? If it's reliable, then it's worth a try.

Yup, can buy directly from factories in PRC, but service wise really depend on the company. I had 3 orders on Aliexpress with 3 different companies so far. One made a mistake on our order and wanted to charge us more to rectify the order, but in the end we accepted the mistake at a much lower price. the 2nd order took v long to arrive, but the third order arrived on time.

So a bit of luck and heng suay involved as well. :)

ya i agree... so far so good for me... :sport-smiley-004:

so far so good for me... better check out the rating of the supplier first b4 u buy...

Yup, can buy directly from factories in PRC, but service wise really depend on the company. I had 3 orders on Aliexpress with 3 different companies so far. One made a mistake on our order and wanted to charge us more to rectify the order, but in the end we accepted the mistake at a much lower price. the 2nd order took v long to arrive, but the third order arrived on time.

So a bit of luck and heng suay involved as well. :)

i believe as long as u checked out the rating of the seller n do the due diligence, it is quite safe...

if the price is so much cheaper than the rest of the suppliers, then it is a cause for concern... :yamseng:

So alex is your main renovator that handle everythig?like tell u what the next step need to do,like callin the next contractor to do their job

So alex is your main renovator that handle everythig?like tell u what the next step need to do,like callin the next contractor to do their job

hi nimzo, my main contractor is tingting from homemaster... alex is a contractor handling my windows, doors, grills, shower screens.

alex is a nice guy n he did advise me on a lot of things...

Yaolong, looks like your reno is progressing well and completing soon? Looking forward to see more of your pictures ;)

hi nimzo, my main contractor is tingting from homemaster... alex is a contractor handling my windows, doors, grills, shower screens.

alex is a nice guy n he did advise me on a lot of things...

Ic,so tingting should be your ID.

I just bought a 3Rm flat,will do whole renovation.there no much design as it just small house.but we hav idea what to do and seeing those who hav done renovation,just copy some of their idea.

If I engage ID,the px maybe out of the budget.

So prefer find a contractor that can help me cordinate abit.

Ic,so tingting should be your ID.

I just bought a 3Rm flat,will do whole renovation.there no much design as it just small house.but we hav idea what to do and seeing those who hav done renovation,just copy some of their idea.

If I engage ID,the px maybe out of the budget.

So prefer find a contractor that can help me cordinate abit.

i think ting ting is a contractor rather than an ID...

and she should fit ur requirement

Edited by yaolong