Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Im at punggol breeze, was getting silver then lucky the shop showed me a sample how it will looked like after some time, he said marine parade n punggol near to the sea so better avoid it. I like tat uncle, very patient, know his stuff very well, showed the brightness for us to compare. In d end, my wife chose round shaped white powder coated as recommended by the uncle. Since she is in oil rig industry, i tink she noe better than me hahahaah

Im at punggol breeze, was getting silver then lucky the shop showed me a sample how it will looked like after some time, he said marine parade n punggol near to the sea so better avoid it. I like tat uncle, very patient, know his stuff very well, showed the brightness for us to compare. In d end, my wife chose round shaped white powder coated as recommended by the uncle. Since she is in oil rig industry, i tink she noe better than me hahahaah

I see I see... Then wish me luck ba haha.. Basically bought Philips mainly due to it's no ballast feature thus more energy saving. I also never consider that much on the rusting part especially since the steel part was protected by the glass already. Maybe I can check whether lightings.com one yr warranty covers rusting or not ^_^

Thanks for sharing too... Have u gotten ur keys? Reno started?

Dun worry the one u chose is nice, i bought those using e27 bulbs with a wattage of 25w, my home is under renovation now

Cool ~ good luck to ur Reno! Any Tblog to share?

Did a simple Fengshui Audit and only 2 important placement need to strictly follow :-

1) Hob

2) Bed

Layout-FS.jpg

Wanted to do a counter for the kitchen so planning to hack some walls and thinking to combine the MBR and BR2 to do WIW

now need to brainstorm the layout.

Anyone got ideas to share? :help:

Hi pinkwhale, what did the fengshui say abt the hob and bed positions? We are also staying at PA and bcos we are putting our fridge at the shorter wall side, our hob will either be (1) facing the kitchen entrance if we put it at one end of the kitchen or (2) opp the fridge if it is not opp d kitchen entrance. :( how are you positioning yr fridge and stove?

Some updates:

Painting for base coat already done.

Using ICI Duluxe color for my paint.

Misty rose and Candy Pink color for my bedroom 3 which will be entertainment/guest room at the moment while kid room in the future.

6840700575_2f2132152e.jpg

6840701961_fd80c26ef7.jpg

6840704819_297b2f9cf4.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

Snowfield for my WIW area which is actually the wall behind my wardrobe, so it will not be so obvious as it is partially obstructed by the wardrobe.

6840706233_3edb1ee530.jpg

Granite for selected walls for my MBR area, and the main color for my whole unit is white with lotsa grey

6840703425_322ff8130b.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

Hi pinkwhale, what did the fengshui say abt the hob and bed positions? We are also staying at PA and bcos we are putting our fridge at the shorter wall side, our hob will either be (1) facing the kitchen entrance if we put it at one end of the kitchen or (2) opp the fridge if it is not opp d kitchen entrance. :( how are you positioning yr fridge and stove?

Hi Peanutz

my FS master requested me to place the hob and bed as per what i had indicated in the floor plan. he strictly informed the hob cannot be placed directly facing the kitchen entrance for my case. So i place the hob in the middle as per the layout and the sink is beside the hob near the service yard but with a spacing of around 60cm apart and the fridge is place opposite of the sink at the other side

Think the position is quite subjective, depends on the owner bazhi and also the direction of each unit.

And as for the bed position, I had check with him for next best postion and I'm using that option which is alongside the MBR toilet door