Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi, can share how much did u paid for the rinnai hood + hod?

The exterior laminates for your WIW looks great, :) :) :)

Hi

Pm-ed you already

Thanks for your compliment...

HI Pinkwhale!

Its so nice to see that everything is progressing well. I love ur WIW!! I think i used the same laminate for my MBR toilet (It matches my ugly sink color perfectly. lol)and I love the industrial feel it gives.

Thumbs up to your house reno! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi beezeebear

Thanks... Really? You are also using the same cement screed laminate? then I guess our taste is VERY similar, cos I believe we might have selected the same laminate for kitchen cabinet too !!

here goes...

My laminate for kitchen cabinet :dancingqueen: is it same as urs?

6879018563_12686ef99a.jpg

I'm installing windows and grilles at my service yard, will be 3 panels with white powder coating and light green tinted glass.

They are here too...

6874717819_7ff4930422.jpg

Completed look of the windows and grilles

6885682389_d4f4948b0b.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

my beloved wire mesh glass doors are here too !! !!

this had been one of my main requirement too when I was searching for my contractor. Very glad I was able to find this contractor with a reasonable price for this custom made toilet doors...

This is for my vanity in MBR toilet

6875092541_0b31cf505f.jpg

My retro looking toilet door

6875162005_3f05ae70c4.jpg

Does it look ok?

i love ur house. Ur contractor also put alot of effort into helping u to diy ur house. Ur contractor is also an interior designer or he just merely help to get things done and all ideas is from your own?

this had been one of my main requirement too when I was searching for my contractor. Very glad I was able to find this contractor with a reasonable price for this custom made toilet doors...

Does it look ok?

i think it look quite nice somehow... so dun worry abt it!

i love ur house. Ur contractor also put alot of effort into helping u to diy ur house. Ur contractor is also an interior designer or he just merely help to get things done and all ideas is from your own?

Thanks SzeHui sis for liking my humble house. Yeah I agree my contractor put in quite alot of effort to make my house looks good.

I feel he is my ID cos everything that I'm planning to buy or color to match I will seek his opinion before I decide. Though I do not follow 100% but at least 85% we can agree it's the right item to match the house.

I would say all the major things was my idea as that was one main criteria why I decided to use contractor instead of ID becos I already know what I wanted to do. But of cos he added his suggestion like choice of material or provide me with alternative so that I can rethink again.

And there are some things he also took the initiative to decide by himself. So far there is only 1 thing done I dun like =.='' but we decided to accept that cos we felt we were at fault for not pointing out this mistake earlier...

Edited by pinkwhale

Does it look ok?

Nice door! BTW from the pic i saw there's also a smaller wire mesh window? How much is this?

Looking for this feel... :dribble:

Nice door! BTW from the pic i saw there's also a smaller wire mesh window? How much is this?

Looking for this feel... :dribble:

Hi IPineapple,

PM-ed you.

Thanks for liking :sport-smiley-018:

Sharing with IPineapple how does the wire mesh sliding window look like after installation

With the door close

6885681435_7d111a28a5.jpg

With the door open :notti:

6885681207_285309faeb.jpg

Hope you like it as much as I do. The doors can actually be removed easily by lifting it up only. So easily can access to the things inside :P

Sharing with IPineapple how does the wire mesh sliding window look like after installation

With the door close

6885681435_7d111a28a5.jpg

With the door open :notti:

6885681207_285309faeb.jpg

Hope you like it as much as I do. The doors can actually be removed easily by lifting it up only. So easily can access to the things inside :P

Wow...really sui sui....I'm jealous. :rolleyes:

I think we are almost into the same taste n style. The tile, the white window with green tinted glass. Just love it.

Look forward to see more of ur reno pic.

Edited by IPineapple

Wow...really sui sui....I'm jealous. :rolleyes:

I think we are almost into the same taste n style. The tile, the white window with green tinted glass. Just love it.

Look forward to see more of ur reno pic.

Hi hi

thanks thanks... no need jealous la. Your reno yet to be done mah, so you can also do something similar. Have you confirm your ID or contractor?

Wish you luck for your reno too !!

Hi hi

thanks thanks... no need jealous la. Your reno yet to be done mah, so you can also do something similar. Have you confirm your ID or contractor?

Wish you luck for your reno too !!

haha....hope so but thing chnages.

Nope, most probably will decide week after. Now narrow down to only 2 and waiting for their final quote.

Bobian want nice and on budget.....that's why took so long. I think i met almost 20 ID/contractors.