Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice lights! Hw much is it?

Hi^^... Are you referring to the dining lights?

It's $110 as it's the last pc so they gave me a 15% off..

Thanks for liking

Hi Pinkwhale, your reno looking good :)

i am from Acradia too..hoping to start my reno soon as i had already collected keys back in oct haha :)

Edited by crystal28

Hi Pinkwhale, your reno looking good :)

i am from Acradia too..hoping to start my reno soon as i had already collected keys back in oct haha :)

Hi Crystal!! Thanks..

Are u starting ur own Tblog too? R u in our PA facebook?? We can exchange more contacts there ^_^

Good price for the dining light, the one besides it looks great too.

The darker tone.

Actually the lamp looks really simple but I choose it becos of the super industrial look - something I was seeking for.. I was actually alittle unwilling to part with my 100 bucks for such simple structure but they refused to discount further claiming it's from France =.=

So in the end I lost the battle and fork out my $110

Yup the lamp beside also looks good.. Not sure was it a replica or real pc cos I think that pc was much pricer.

Wow.. Very cool to have granite color on false ceiling. Stylo le...

Hi Pinkwhale saw one of your post regarding aircon.

I also purchased aircon from Aron, but i just getting the aircon + steel bracket. May i know what are the advantages of upgrading to G23 copper pipe and drainage pipe from 13mm to 16mm?

Please advice. TIA :yamseng:

Hi Pinkwhale saw one of your post regarding aircon.

I also purchased aircon from Aron, but i just getting the aircon + steel bracket. May i know what are the advantages of upgrading to G23 copper pipe and drainage pipe from 13mm to 16mm?

Please advice. TIA :yamseng:

I upgraded becos I feel the G23 copper is thicker and upgrading the drainage pipe is to prevent choking.

My starmex inverter 3 comes wif g23 copper too, 1/2 inch Class O insulation n 16mm drain pipe. Evritin cost me $2800, got it frm my contractor contacts.

Wow rocksteady ur aircon price really steady le.. Cheaper than mine by $500 le. What is ur 3 unit btu? All is 9k or different configuration?