Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Crystal!! Thanks..

Are u starting ur own Tblog too? R u in our PA facebook?? We can exchange more contacts there ^_^

Hi pinkwhale, yes i am in PA facebook too but am a silent reader :) not sure whether will start my Tblog due to hectic schedule but it is great to find neigbhours here :)

btw, we placed deposit for the same fridge as you too...black colour too :) mind if i ask how much you get it? we reserved this at the mega discount store road show at the united sq.. was told it is the best deal at $1480.

however, not sure whether we will change the model in the end as our first choice of fridge is hitachi R-S37SYPS which is currently out of stock in whole SG.

Hi pinkwhale, yes i am in PA facebook too but am a silent reader :) not sure whether will start my Tblog due to hectic schedule but it is great to find neigbhours here :)

btw, we placed deposit for the same fridge as you too...black colour too :) mind if i ask how much you get it? we reserved this at the mega discount store road show at the united sq.. was told it is the best deal at $1480.

however, not sure whether we will change the model in the end as our first choice of fridge is hitachi R-S37SYPS which is currently out of stock in whole SG.

Hi Crystal!!!

High five high five high five!!!

We not only reserved the same fridge and at the exact same place too!!! I reserved it at $1460 cos I bargained :)

Not sure whether can go down somemore or not. But they did mention in my invoice that they can match the price if I can find it cheaper anywhere else.

Have u started Reno already? U r from which blk? Come visit me someday. My Reno work will be complete by end of this month... :D

Hi Crystal!!!

High five high five high five!!!

We not only reserved the same fridge and at the exact same place too!!! I reserved it at $1460 cos I bargained :)

Not sure whether can go down somemore or not. But they did mention in my invoice that they can match the price if I can find it cheaper anywhere else.

Have u started Reno already? U r from which blk? Come visit me someday. My Reno work will be complete by end of this month... :D

yes mega discount store will match the price, unless they feels is too low and they can't do it. they don't mind if we remove the item from the invoice and buy it elsewhere.

we bought our hood, hob & oven from their kallang leisure park store and everjoint quote our hob cheaper so we told mega store and in the end they match the price for us! :)

haha am gonna go find out the fridge price at other places and see whether can get it even lower or not.

have not started reno..but if nothing goes wrong, hacking will start this coming wed! *excited*

i am from blk 288B, what about you?

Edited by crystal28

yes mega discount store will match the price, unless they feels is too low and they can't do it. they don't mind if we remove the item from the invoice and buy it elsewhere.

we bought our hood, hob & oven from their kallang leisure park store and everjoint quote our hob cheaper so we told mega store and in the end they match the price for us! :)

haha am gonna go find out the fridge price at other places and see whether can get it even lower or not.

have not started reno..but if nothing goes wrong, hacking will start this coming wed! *excited*

i am from blk 288B, what about you?

Mega store is not too bad then.. What brand of hob and hood did u buy?

Me opp blk of u.. I'm 288A. R u facing my blk or facing the field? My unit is facing 288B itself. R u on high floor?

I'm excited for u too.. Hehe.. When are you targeting to move in?

hey pinkwhale, just to let u know that i called up everjoint yesterday to check on that hitachi fridge that we both reserved. they quoted me $1425! so my hubby spoke to the sales guy from mega discount store n they are willingly to match the price!

my unit is facing 288A and quite high level :)

do not really have a target date to move in as i do not want to rush my ID but at the same time do not wish to drag my reno for too long as do not want to disturb neighbours that have move in too haha :)

Oh btw, we bought the rinnai 3 burner (inner flame hob) and EF hood.

Edited by crystal28

Thanks crystal for sharing this info !!

I can save additional bucks.. Really appreciate alot! I believe many reader also benefitted!

I believe u could be moving around the same time as me!! I can wave to you since we are facing each other !! I'm at PA today too cos it's my carpentry installation !! Will share pictures later.

Today is the arrival of carpentry day...

6875094041_1d517611fd.jpg

1st batch of carpentry consist of mainly WIW cabinets and TV console and very little kitchen cabinets

Kitchen cabinets - 1 set of the drawers

6875165515_7ec811bc91.jpg

The first thing they work on was the WIW. 3 workers assembling the wardrobe but they couldnt finish it within today. ;)

In progress Pics

6875110051_0a54d10d66.jpg

6875108465_ae5f65312f.jpg

The laminate for my WIW

6875140685_bc86b87682.jpg

The overall look of my WIW by the end of today

6875164827_6bb484649b.jpg

Zoom in look of the laminate

6875240309_281dfb63fd.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

This is the Rinnai Hood and Hob that I bought. They should be installed by next week. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

RH-991CT

6856745745_2a3c431aab.jpg

RB-29FVSV(B)

6856745479_596ba50ccc.jpg

Hihi, can share how much did u paid for the rinnai hood + hod?

The exterior laminates for your WIW looks great, :) :) :)

Edited by and888

HI Pinkwhale!

Its so nice to see that everything is progressing well. I love ur WIW!! I think i used the same laminate for my MBR toilet (It matches my ugly sink color perfectly. lol)and I love the industrial feel it gives.

Thumbs up to your house reno! :sport-smiley-018: