Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

And also today the lights had arrived from lightings.com at around 11+am

they missed out one item and they had re-delivered it at around 1+pm. so no complaints from me and within 7 days the items can be exchanged even if we accidently damaged them ourselves.

So light installation is arrived on Monday incase any defective or damaged we can still do 1 to 1 exchange.

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03396.jpg

DSC03395.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Quite many updates today.. :dancingqueen:

Carpentry discussion took place today, from 1030am - 2pm. mainly for shoes cabinet, TV console, kitchen cabinet and WIW. is this consider a long discussion?

Took pictures of the sketches the carpenter draw for his own reference. I also want to keep a copy for my own reference... :notti:

Kitchen cabinet for the area with the glass mosaic for the hob and sink

6840708131_cb8808365a.jpg

Shoes cabinet

6840719605_6d0c41d887.jpg

Entrance to my WIW

6840712323_83f9a1d552.jpg

Long side of my WIW

6840714645_062f82aeab.jpg

Short side of my WIW

6840715619_1b73694a70.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

Im at punggol breeze, was getting silver then lucky the shop showed me a sample how it will looked like after some time, he said marine parade n punggol near to the sea so better avoid it. I like tat uncle, very patient, know his stuff very well, showed the brightness for us to compare. In d end, my wife chose round shaped white powder coated as recommended by the uncle. Since she is in oil rig industry, i tink she noe better than me hahahaah

I see I see... Then wish me luck ba haha.. Basically bought Philips mainly due to it's no ballast feature thus more energy saving. I also never consider that much on the rusting part especially since the steel part was protected by the glass already. Maybe I can check whether lightings.com one yr warranty covers rusting or not ^_^

Thanks for sharing too... Have u gotten ur keys? Reno started?

Wah... This is informative. Thanks for sharing guys.

Like this, does it mean we should not buy stainless steel accessories for bathrooms?

Wah... This is informative. Thanks for sharing guys.

Like this, does it mean we should not buy stainless steel accessories for bathrooms?

Actually I think stainless steel is ok cos ss is suppose to be rust free (ikea one I not sure) but chrome one I think will rust.

Hi Pinkwhale!

Your reno is looking good! I love the honeycomb tiles too! Gives such a retro feel, but sadly I can't do anything to my bathroom. Worst of all, I have a ugly and weird colored basin. hahaha!

Hope to see more updates soon fellow punggolian! :)

Hi Pinkwhale!

Your reno is looking good! I love the honeycomb tiles too! Gives such a retro feel, but sadly I can't do anything to my bathroom. Worst of all, I have a ugly and weird colored basin. hahaha!

Hope to see more updates soon fellow punggolian! :)

Thanks for dropping by too beezeebear! Your mbr basin is quite long IMO which is quite good in a way. My original hdb provided basin was small and defective. Many of my neighbors who kept that basin faced chicken pox issues with that basin which air bubbles start to appear all over the basin like it kana chicken pox. So gross thus made me super determined to change it.. Haha

Edited by pinkwhale

nice mosaic wall, i wanted to do something like that for my dining area but my hubby didn't like it, so gave up the idea.

Thanks for dropping by !!

As the mosaic wall in the kitchen was actually suggested by my contractor where he showed me a sample photo of the effect of this mosaic, I fell in love with it instantly. And my hubby also objects initially however I managed to convince him and now he loves the mosaic wall as much as I do..

Went to raffles city shopping center for lunch yesterday and was amazed by all the decor/renovation of those restaurants at B1. So many of them had the rustic and industrial element. Guess it is really the in thing now. For those who are into this theme, I recommend u to visit and walk around the area and be inspired by all those decor there. Not only the restaurants have fantastic designs some of those shops beside also look great! You might be able to copy some ideas here and there and incorporate it into ur house !!

I found this light today, planning to use it as my dining light. Initially my contractor said he wants to DIY a dining light for me if I can't find my dining light.

Hopefully this light is good for my place. Its the last pc and I will handcarry it to my place for installation tomorrow. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

6855534113_1dc7a05c30.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale