Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Thanks for updating us with ur wonderful progress, can oso pm me ur contractor, good job done. :D

Hi ~~ PM sent...

Good luck to you and hope you get a good price too.

Anyway he is quite easy going and friendly so nego with him on friendly basis, he usually can't reject you... hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, may i know where did you buy the suar wood dining table from? kindly p.m me? thanks you!! :)

Ya... I bought a 1.5m Suar wood table in Spore, at the price of $2.2k for the table.

In a way also lucky my house is small, so I can only put a 1.5 ~ 1.6m dining table.

I can't afford a 5K dining table le :jawdrop:

I agree on the table being an heirloom...cos this table can last us forever...

Ok, let me share the pic of my purchased suar wood table, like the black metal leg so I requested this combination. U can ask them to match suar wood leg also.

However as I wanted a very raw look, thus I requested for the raw color (original color of the suar wood) They will put a transparent protection layer directly without staining the wood first. Think the color of this table in the picture is one toner darker than mine. they have many color tone u can choose. the lighter the color tone, the clearer u can see the pattern of the suar wood.

Diningtable.jpg

Hi Aloskimo

Thanks for visiting. Koda is a good recommendation from mabaricows. And I went to google it this morning as well and found out that the address is at 28 Defu Lane 4, Defu Industrial Park. I amreally planning to visit this good recommendation thus I gave them a call to check on their opening hrs... They are open Mon - Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm) only. But one good thing for this CNY period is they will start work (open) from 25/Jan onwards.

I will probably ask my contractor to drive us there on 27/Jan :dancingqueen:

Hope you find ur dream furniture soon too...

Thank you. Gong xi fa chai

I'm so disappointed today, my contractor had purposely drove us to Defu Lane to visit KODA only to realise that they are still close until 30/Jan!! I cannot believe their customer service who answered my call last week (before they close for CNY) actually told me they will be open from 25/Jan! I actually still advertised for them here for this and they actually disappoint me! Made us waste our time... =.=

I like this house. Very interesting idea. Do you think you save some cost for not getting lots of carpentry work?

Hi, thanks.

I hope our ideas will turn out well.

Actually to be frank the cost is actually higher cos I'm still having carpentry at the kitchen cabinets and the TV console but lesser as the structure is not made from carpentry and actually building the structure by hollow blocks/cements/tiles should be a little more ex due to the workmanship.

Visited Lightings.com today and bought almost all my lightings from them. Spent a total of $1650 including a $18 for delivery cost.

Downlight chosen

6840695957_685b770891.jpg

Spot light chosen

6840687669_e66e265c0c.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

Kitchen light chosen

6840691127_e4e2b80451.jpg

Ceiling Light for BR3

6840685849_10e0cd1e2e.jpg

Common Bathroom light

6840692877_a88399472f.jpg

Painting will commence next Monday and lightings will be up the following week :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by pinkwhale

My bedframe design!! Attracted by the brick design, hopefully can match well. But will not be in this color though

Mattress not from Lotus but Seally...

6840699065_07dfdd4db1.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale