Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wanted to update on light installation, haha but I didn't take many photos cos some hiccups happened like 1 light tube broke, another light tube not working and 4 transformer also failed :furious:

So in the end I only took pics on the corridor track light and my WIW track lights.

Moreover I won't be able to switch on some of my lights after today till my carpentry is up cos the switch will be installed on the carpentry...

Corridor view from Living room

DSC03413.jpg

Corridor view towards Living room (light shining on cement screed beam)

DSC03412.jpg

LED track light for my WIW

DSC03416.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

Sorry all, my Tblog will be down for awhile. Guess I need to pay photobucket some bucks inorder to let my old photos appear =.=

Anyone has any suggestion how I can continue without incurring any cost?

*** my Tblog is back to normal !!***

Edited by pinkwhale

Spending a good time to just upload some most important photos that you previously uploaded to photobucket to FLICKR. And use FLickr for your new photos lah.. To get the final jpeg link from Flickr, I set the photo under public viewing, do around 3-4 clicks on a few buttons... Seems very slow but I find it easy to understand n navigate.

Don't waste money.

My dining lamp that really looks like the 鱼头炉 pot... haha..

6841023329_d3fc6a075b.jpg

Our ikea racks which was installed by my contractor haha..

I feel they look quite good on the cement screed kitchen wall :dancingqueen:

6841024349_f746180f98.jpg

Everything is cleared out and general cleaning was carried out today. Unit clean clean liao can sit on the floor now...

6841024529_f0c9a3d172.jpg

Confirmed my bedroom doors today... they will be installed after the carpentry is up to avoid any scratches or damages

6841024689_f2a487d536.jpg

hi are those doors nyatoh wood?

could u pm me the contact for the doors? or issit in a package with ur id?

I'm sorry this is not nyatoh door after confirming with my contractor he informed that this is veneer door which was spray paint to white and they are inclusive in my package with my contractor

Edited by pinkwhale

Hi pinkwhale,

where is this bedframe from? Flat headboard all the way? Looking for such to fit my 30cm thick king. otherwise looking to custom-make. Pls share how much it is & if it's PU? Thanks!

My round dining tbl just came! Nw wondering what to do with my rectangular wenge/marble. hmm.

;)

My bedframe design!! Attracted by the brick design, hopefully can match well. But will not be in this color though

Mattress not from Lotus but Seally...

6840699065_07dfdd4db1.jpg

Hi pinkwhale,

where is this bedframe from? Flat headboard all the way? Looking for such to fit my 30cm thick king. otherwise looking to custom-make. Pls share how much it is & if it's PU? Thanks!

My round dining tbl just came! Nw wondering what to do with my rectangular wenge/marble. hmm.

;)

Hi bigbag,

I bought this bed frame from mattress atrium at city sq mall branch cost me $1k.

Yes it is flat straight up with no curves or protruding. They will customize to meet ur mattress height. My mattress is 32cm I think. What is PU? I choose fabric for the frame.. Think u can choose those man made leather also if u like.

Wow.. So now u got 2 dining tables? Do u plan to sell away the rect one?

No work done today but just went up to my unit cos lighting.com will be coming to exchange the faulty lights and also Rinnai Hob & Hood delivery is today. Bought my Rinnai items from "Zero" and so paiseh to see him to actually deliver personally inorder to meet my wanted schedule. :thumbs up: for his service !!

While waiting for the delivery, my contractor did some DIY.

Original switches provided by HDB

6855486953_0f7dcb0e0c.jpg

After DIY completed

6855488003_37e1a3e55d.jpg

6855487725_55a5bf553f.jpg

Simple DIY but I felt it helps to enhance the whole look and at the same time do not require me to spend any extra $$ to buy any new switches.

Really appreciate his effort and quite like the result :sport-smiley-018: