Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Even if the cost is $150, I still feel heart pain! :~ The feeling is like I pay for a service, but I will not get anything in return. Sounds like donation to charity :~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

that is for 2 toilet my dear..

yes 2 toilets!

Even if the cost is $150, I still feel heart pain! :~ The feeling is like I pay for a service, but I will not get anything in return. Sounds like donation to charity :~

lol.. donation to ur neighbour!

best try to alert ur neighbour asap and hope they work together with you to get things checked out.

beat better than getting human waste water raining down in your toilet when the damage pipe burst. the money is really well spend.

best try to alert ur neighbour asap and hope they work together with you to get things checked out.

Yes, we plan to visit neighbour this weekend. I don't really like to do house visiting. If I see my upstairs neighbour is old granny, I will pity them, and forget about it, and even help them que for number to see MP. :bangwall:

Yes, we plan to visit neighbour this weekend. I don't really like to do house visiting. If I see my upstairs neighbour is old granny, I will pity them, and forget about it, and even help them que for number to see MP. :bangwall:

If they tell you they have no money for the repair, will you pay for them? You must consider if no repair the human waste pipe will burst sooner or later and you will suffer the most.

The correct proportion is HDB will pay 50%, upstairs will pay 25%, downstairs will pay 25%, regardless of whether poor quality or what.

The flat is resale, ie old house, lets face it. If its HDB defects problem, it will have been discovered and rectified long ago.

btw, the carpenter went to my new flat to do measurement first before Kevin brought him to your house. Cos I heard them say to drop by Serangoon north..haha

If they tell you they have no money for the repair, will you pay for them? You must consider if no repair the human waste pipe will burst sooner or later and you will suffer the most.

i think if it's roof leaking obviously we have to get it repaired. and if it's pipe leaking, the pipe should be under town council and we might not have to pay a single cent. even if it's poor people living above us, i believe there will be a way to settle the problem. You dont have to emphasize on the human waste pipe bursting. Maybe it's not your apartment that's why u can just blabber out stuffs like that. I appreciate if you could stop adding anymore non constructive reply to make my wife worry. Thanks.

The correct proportion is HDB will pay 50%, upstairs will pay 25%, downstairs will pay 25%, regardless of whether poor quality or what.

The flat is resale, ie old house, lets face it. If its HDB defects problem, it will have been discovered and rectified long ago.

btw, the carpenter went to my new flat to do measurement first before Kevin brought him to your house. Cos I heard them say to drop by Serangoon north..haha

oh so u got defong to renovate ur place too? hope your reno will be smooth too :) cheers.

END OF THIRTEEN DAY

We cannot go to see the house as mentioned earlier the reason why, so we can only view from outside

IMG-20120327-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20120327-WA0004.jpg

Looking from outside, it looks like they have completed 90% of the tiling work in living room. Kudos! :thumbs up: Can't wait for the day we can wear socks and high heels techniques learnt from May.

Edited by ayazumi

That pipe is in your toilet, of cos is human waste pipe, i cant pretend that is big fresh water pipe. Even it's my apartment i will admit that pipe contain human waste and must be repair ASAP even if i need to pay for the poor family upstairs. This is a public forum, you have no right to ask me not to reply. If my comments make your wife worry, she should stop ganging up with her new found friend(s) to indirectly insult me? I am a peace loving guy in real life, maybe is retribution for her.

I'm just surprise why Defong never offer any suggestion?

Hi Albert, I think you are not reading our posts properly, or your eyes got problem need to do checkup? Has Karma fallen on you? Good luck!

karma.jpg

Refer to highlight in red: Obviously you are doing personal attacks, that's why you posted so many rude comments not only to me, but to many people. What are you trying to show? Imbecile acts?

Edited by ayazumi

Anyways, we both have decided to ignore the past comments made by somebody, as we both are very harmonious couple, we don't like to argue with people too. We have added somebody in the ignore list, so that we don't need to strain our eyes to read somebody's comments.

And our lives continue.... :D

Edited by ayazumi

Anyways, we both have decided to ignore the past comments made by somebody, as we both are very harmonious couple, we don't like to argue with people too. We have added somebody in the ignore list, so that we don't need to strain our eyes to read somebody's comments.

And our lives continue.... :D

Oh, you can do that?? I didn't know that can be done. Haha.... How do you do that??

Oh, you can do that?? I didn't know that can be done. Haha.... How do you do that??

Hi May. Go to the top right hand corner, click your Profile (the scroll down bottom beside your ign). Select "Manage Ignore Users". Key in somebody's name, tick the boxes - ignore personal conversation + posts, then you won't see somebody's posts anymore.

i think if it's roof leaking obviously we have to get it repaired. and if it's pipe leaking, the pipe should be under town council and we might not have to pay a single cent. even if it's poor people living above us, i believe there will be a way to settle the problem. You dont have to emphasize on the human waste pipe bursting. Maybe it's not your apartment that's why u can just blabber out stuffs like that. I appreciate if you could stop adding anymore non constructive reply to make my wife worry. Thanks.

Frankly speaking, I think the issue could be the ceiling paint is too thick and the upstairs did not do proper waterproofing or old flat, so flaks of paint come down. My housing agent told me that if the ceiling is leaking, HDB technical officer will notice when checking and will ask seller to rectify before the sale of flat is completed. If HDB technical officer has already seen your flat, it should be fine because if there is a real leak, it should be paid by seller. If HDB technical officer does not think its a leak, then its not a leak.

Edited by paladin126