Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

wow, that's great. Imagine $3 X 12months lesser compared to the majority. Didnt know that cos read fr the papers that 'Chiam' ward claimed that its still the cheapest though its the last to increase pricing.

I am paying $78 per month for my EM. Belong to the Minister of MND aka Minister of HDB

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
U didnt have enough CPF so gotta top up cash for the 1st 10% (or is it 5%) cos lost touch liao.

No la.. i thought the 10% is for new flat, resale doesn't work like that. Our total loan+CPF still less than valuation amount, so we have to top up the difference

No la.. i thought the 10% is for new flat, resale doesn't work like that. Our total loan+CPF still less than valuation amount, so we have to top up the difference

oic! So gotta top up wif cold hard cash. Yr mthly loan shlould also b alot right? Need to top up?

i'm paying abt 850 a mth (30yrs) for my EM but hope to clear it within 10yrs.

more than 5 EM units are selling.. :lol:

Is it difficult to sell in the open market?

i think these are those flats taken back or returned to HDB & would be sold as repurchased flats.

But the price also not cheap, i noticed some units are on the mid to high end of 400k, about the same as resale market?

oic! So gotta top up wif cold hard cash. Yr mthly loan shlould also b alot right? Need to top up?

i'm paying abt 850 a mth (30yrs) for my EM but hope to clear it within 10yrs.

Yeap, topup with cash, we don't really like to service loan, reno also will pay in cash. Your installment quite low, ours is about 1k 30 yrs

But the price also not cheap, i noticed some units are on the mid to high end of 400k, about the same as resale market?

Yeap, topup with cash, we don't really like to service loan, reno also will pay in cash. Your installment quite low, ours is about 1k 30 yrs

ya, not cheap but then quite high floor and no need to pay COV. Me and hubby total paying $850 for 30 years. 2 of you paying 1k in total for 30years? Also not bad leh.

guys, i am interested in finding a resale em...

isit really a gd time now meaning cov

or shld i give up the idea and find

a 5-rm or ea??

thanks.

guys, i am interested in finding a resale em...

isit really a gd time now meaning cov

or shld i give up the idea and find

a 5-rm or ea??

thanks.

thats on everyone's mind...where property will go...

..if can afford, dont need to stretch and need it urgently, then go for it.

maybe ask yourself whether if resale EM prices dropped 20% AFTER u buy it, will u still be happy?

thats on everyone's mind...where property will go...

..if can afford, dont need to stretch and need it urgently, then go for it.

maybe ask yourself whether if resale EM prices dropped 20% AFTER u buy it, will u still be happy?

i totally agree with tatlee on this. Dont over stretch as u never know what's gonna happen the next day. abt 10 years ago, one of hubby's superior bought a 5 room flat in Bishan for nearly 400k, he and the wife were both fresh graduates and holding Executive positions but a month after they got the flat, the guy lost his job and we heard they have problems paying the monthly housing loan.

one EM owner is asking for 50+ cov.. :notti:

the location is not convenient and needs extra travelling time to get into the bus interchange..

is it reasonable?

50k COV is considered the norm now

50k COV is considered the norm now

wow 50K, some people's 1 year salary :yamseng: I dun think i can afford to give such amount to buy a HDB flat.

I bought mine back in January 2007, $4K below valuation.