Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i found this really nice looking ceiling fan but it's only available in australia.

HP-338.jpg

was toying with the idea of buying it online & have it shipped here but not sure if it can be used in singapore. :rolleyes:

Hi,

May I know where did you get your Haiku fan from and how much is it? It is a really cool looking fan....can pm me?

TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

May I know where did you get your Haiku fan from and how much is it? It is a really cool looking fan....can pm me?

TIA

this is not haiku fan. it's just a normal fan called eco2. ordered it online from Australia. about S$600 includes shipping.

ordered this thru amazon & it arrived at my postbox today! very fast!

8605_10151155824458078_296768976_n.jpg

this is so cute! ha

will yr ah boi go bite it hehehe

I'm interested in the light! Is this wall or ceiling light? Is it warm or cool white color? Prefer the white one for my service yard.

Did my lights shopping today, so ill have to drop my interest for this. Thanks!

received a few enquiries regarding the fan which i ordered from australia & thought I shall post my review here.

the fan is called eco2, which is supposed to be an energy saving fan. and it's a 52inch blade fan.

since i ordered it from oz, there is no warranty for any defects so it's a matter of "heng suay" - but i took the risk anyway. as i wanted something different for my living area, i sourced around for a cheaper alternative to haiku.

i love the eco2 design - simple & sleek. airflow strength - good. and the best thing about this is, it is very silent. even the delivery person who sent over my kdk standing fan commented that it is very quiet.

fans from australia can work in sg. the oz supplier whom i bot the fan from was very prompt in answering to my emails. delivery was fast too. i spent close to S$600 for the fan (which includes shipping). payment was through paypal.

604142_10151158000878078_355597584_n.jpg

my verdict: :good:

Hello,

May I get Alan's contact for the renovation as well? Thank you so much!

hi his number can be found in my signature. :sport-smiley-018:

almost a week at my new place but packing still on-going. :bangwall:

ordered 2 more items for the house (and buying still continues). was worried initially if a standing fan could fit into this house but phew.. it does look ok.

581356_10151154321763078_1358202721_n.jpg

bought this papa-lookalike chair (but it isn't a papa bear replica at all)...still figuring out where to place this

535714_10151154321748078_523036109_n.jpg

on a separate note, i'm selling a few of items which i bought (either wrongly or on impulse) 8|

580163_10151154321738078_465260184_n.jpg

yes, it's still bubble wrapped & brand new.

here's a pic of it which i took from the shop:

28757_10150985014333078_358406431_n.jpg

I bought it for more than $600. willing to let go for it for $520 (nego).

Where'd u get the papa bear chair from?

Where'd u get the papa bear chair from?

hihi that one not papa bear chair replica - the design looks similar. it's just an armchair. bought it from room of woods but it's the one & only piece that they had.

haha no leh..but i get startled by it at times :bangwall:

ha i know wat u mean now...ya like something black on the floor ha

is this exp??? if not i will let my furkid play with it instead of scaring me

ha i know wat u mean now...ya like something black on the floor ha

is this exp??? if not i will let my furkid play with it instead of scaring me

got it for $30+. not advisable for furkid coz it's made of rubber.

lots of furniture not in place yet. some late, some not bought yet. so may take a while to update the rest. but my reno is more or less done. didn't do any fanciful stuff. by the way did any of you guys see xiaxue's renovated house? maybe can check it out for some inspiration. and coincidentally, the supplier whom i got my smeg fridge from sponsored her the smeg fridge :jawdrop:

lots of furniture not in place yet. some late, some not bought yet. so may take a while to update the rest. but my reno is more or less done. didn't do any fanciful stuff. by the way did any of you guys see xiaxue's renovated house? maybe can check it out for some inspiration. and coincidentally, the supplier whom i got my smeg fridge from sponsored her the smeg fridge :jawdrop:

Yes I saw her place and her pastel green Smeg; was exchanging marketing ideas with Kelvin yesterday and I told him he has in a way, gotten a good deal with her cos usually her rates are exorbitant! BTW her house is REALLY nice; her carpentry not bad; but I think now the carpenter may mark-up more if they have become more popular due to her endorsement.

Edited by Makanology