Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yes I saw her place and her pastel green Smeg; was exchanging marketing ideas with Kelvin yesterday and I told him he has in a way, gotten a good deal with her cos usually her rates are exorbitant! BTW her house is REALLY nice; her carpentry not bad; but I think now the carpenter may mark-up more if they have become more popular due to her endorsement.

most of her stuff are sponsored :dribble: i'm pretty impressed that her taobao stuff & ikea furniture look like really expensive items in her house.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I wonder if she actually spent 100,000 (Sponsored) + 80 - 90,000 ( her own money) , so in total 200,000 renovation? wahhhhh.......

most of her stuff are sponsored :dribble: i'm pretty impressed that her taobao stuff & ikea furniture look like really expensive items in her house.

ordered a desk from scanteak. not sure how it will turn out in the bedroom. but i think my chair will fit in nicely with the desk tho..hmmm

10959-61-01.jpg

had to return the desk i bot from grafunkt as it's wobbly & i realised that the desks from that range are all wobbly. :bangwall: as i can't get a full refund, only a store credit, been trying to source for a replacement item. contemplating to get this:

dang_media_stand_white_2.jpg

might place this in the bedroom.

went to collect my stools from egg3:

625652_10151158770188078_1623387841_n.jpg

and it so happens that today is the last day for their storewide 20% discount! decided to get a smile coffetable from them. price is cheaper, compared to lorgans. and i love that the sizes can be customised :thumbs up:

483380_10151158996393078_1717787044_n.jpg

K is her carpenter?

nope. K is definitely not her carpenter. she has listed down all her sponsors. can check them out on her blog.

The white side cabinet is nice! Get it! And the stools for your 2 fur kids? They look like they own them now :)

but need to top up about another $1k...but most likely will get it.

stools too small for them..haha. i wanted to take a pic of the 2 of them together so placed them on the stools. they prefer the sofa, armchair & floor anytime.

The white side cabinet is nice! Get it! And the stools for your 2 fur kids? They look like they own them now :)

Haha ya so cute...

They are like telling us: " the chair is mine" lol

hi, mind sharing how much is the overall cost for your reno? can drop me a pm. thanks. =)

Hi my contractor has yet to send me the final bill so i have no idea what is the total cost.

returned my grafunkt desk & went to buy a scanteak desk instead. glad that it could match with my chair (so not selling anymore!)

12417_10151168139583078_1070003455_n.jpg

house is still not complete as still lacking quite a bit of furniture. touchups are completed. have not given my review of Alan yet - will do so once i'm less tired :P

will update as & when new furniture arrives! :sport-smiley-018:

the kopitiam chairs that were given to me by my bro were given a fresh coat of paint by a friend's cousin. they will be coming back home in a week's time. meanwhile, i asked for a photo & am pleased with it. i saw similar chairs sold at oddysey & air at more than $200 per chair.

hope they go well with my dining table!

16213_10151170360483078_864759433_n.jpg

the kopitiam chairs that were given to me by my bro were given a fresh coat of paint by a friend's cousin. they will be coming back home in a week's time. meanwhile, i asked for a photo & am pleased with it. i saw similar chairs sold at oddysey & air at more than $200 per chair.

hope they go well with my dining table!

16213_10151170360483078_864759433_n.jpg

wa it looks like a set same as yr fridge color!

how are you settling down now?

Most of the items bought??

wa it looks like a set same as yr fridge color!

how are you settling down now?

Most of the items bought??

hey swaskie! settling down nicely except that i need to get used to a mentally problematic neighbour upstairs who hammers everyday. i'm not exactly sure how to deal with the situation...any advice is much appreciated

i'm still missing a few items but i guess can buy slowly. now still contemplating whether to buy bookshelves or get carpenter to build one.