Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

har? no lar..1 male Mini Schnauzer, 1 female (sterilised) toy schnoodle & 1 female mixed siamese cat

Wa, another renotalker with a family of cat & dogs! :good:

Edited by bleucheeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

har? no lar..1 male Mini Schnauzer, 1 female (sterilised) toy schnoodle & 1 female mixed siamese cat

Schnoodle=schnauzer + poodle? Got pictures? Sounds furry :D

306563_10150767107773078_1335696893_n.jpg

the meow & my male mini schnauzer. the meow loves him alot & grooms him everyday.

374820_10150944329208078_1127617736_n.jpg

female toy poodle on the left.yup she's crossed between a toy poodle (father) & mini schnauzer (mother)

What a lovely family! Our pets really bring much joy to our lives!

:dancingqueen:

wow. cats and dogs under same roof. nice@@

What a nice family of cat and dogs. It's so sweet that your kitty grooms your mini schnauzer everyday! :sport-smiley-004:

thank you! they are indispensable in my life. been with me at my darkest times, gone through with me both good & bad periods. really can't imagine my life without them.

my dogs will just stay by my side when i'm upset & my cat will be the clown to cheer me up. :D

:sport-smiley-004:

think have to check out the table first. planning to drop by room of woods to get another chair. alan always complain about me lor! tsk! hahhaa simplicity is beauty. i hope can keep my house the way it is for at least a year. once my animals move in with me, chaos leh!

:yamseng:

He is very proud of ur house! He whipped out his hp camera to show me! haha he really said 很美又很简单 :thumbs up:

He is very proud of ur house! He whipped out his hp camera to show me! haha he really said 很美又很简单 :thumbs up:

shy leh me.... ;)

actually nothing much already. have posted most of the pics up. like what alan says, it is a simple house. and indeed it is.

306563_10150767107773078_1335696893_n.jpg

the meow & my male mini schnauzer. the meow loves him alot & grooms him everyday.

374820_10150944329208078_1127617736_n.jpg

female toy poodle on the left.yup she's crossed between a toy poodle (father) & mini schnauzer (mother)

Yr boi n cat pose the same ha that's cute!!

How old is yr gal?