Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

You have really gone through a big journey. This is phase 2 of your life. :o

So here is wishing you the best in everything in your phase 2 :dancingqueen::thumbs up::D:good::D

my reno journey has almost come to end. almost because there are quite afew touchups/rectifications to be done & hope they can be completed soon.

but yes, indeed, i really learnt ALOT.

and if i ever had to move again (which i wished never) & if you were to ask me if i will still engage a contractor, i probably would. and if given a choice whether to engage the same contractor, yes i may, provided i still have a flexible work schedule :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

*pat pat* I'm sure this is a satisfying journey for you, to finally see your beautiful home come together!

If it is not too troublesome, can help me find out that yellow laminate code number, or at least the brand? Thanks in advance!

Let me kaypoh here! haha

She posted at the following link

and when i google, i got this

thank you all for the encouragement! yes i believe i'm heading to a brand new & positive start.more good days ahead :thumbs up:

Care to explain the difference between the two tiling methods for edges? =)

I remember asking me about how the tiling edges should be done. "45 degrees" or "rounded"? I was like, "huh? whats that?".

*pat pat* I'm sure this is a satisfying journey for you, to finally see your beautiful home come together!

If it is not too troublesome, can help me find out that yellow laminate code number, or at least the brand? Thanks in advance!

Let me kaypoh here! haha

She posted at the following link

and when i google, i got this

wah! google queen! yes i think it's that one. the catalogue book is in one of the cartons so it will take me some time to find it (like i took hours to find my remote control today).

Hi! Hi!,

May I ask what countertop are you using? What made you choose that? Thanx!

hmm my contractor only let me chose this brand called klassicut (if i don't remember). initially i wanted to get quartz but i added so many things along the way & i needed to control the spending so i downgraded to solid surface, which is cheaper. i've used solid surface for my previous house. it's very prone to scratches, esp for those dark colors once where scratches are really obvious. so i chose a white one to match my cabinet. heh.

Heeheh, I was thinking the same too wahhh....your toilets doors .... :bath:

wah the :bath: emoticon is sooooo appropriate!

wah! google queen! yes i think it's that one. the catalogue book is in one of the cartons so it will take me some time to find it (like i took hours to find my remote control today).

Thanks ment0s!

I'm looking for a burnt orange laminate but i think it's a tad hard to find.. may consider yellow instead. Anyone who happens to spot burnt orange laminate please let me know! Thanks!! :sport-smiley-004:

edit: I think this SNS may have what I'm looking for...hmmm...but must see the real sample piece.

Edited by bleucheeze

finally moved in today.

the 2 canines were way too excited. we got into the house at about 11.30am & they were walking around, not stopping to rest at all till about 4pm.

as for the feline. well, she's been hiding & she found a favourite place to hide ~ the storeroom :bangwall:

64282_10151148722063078_1243926754_n.jpg

lugged multiple bags today & my kind neighbour who saw me downstairs gave me a helping hand :)

now still in the midst of cleaning & unpacking (taking short breaks in between).

and here are the two finally resting

527811_10151148713908078_657687476_n.jpg

i placed an order for my alkaline water & it was installed today. this is an undersink with an extra tap for it. really love it. been drinking alkaline water for more than a year & even my animals drink it too :yamseng:

1729_10151148722038078_49957631_n.jpg

well, back to packing & cleaning for now.

been cleaning/unpacking the whole day!

and not done yet.

btw, this is the first time i'm using cement tiles & this might be my last. i've cleaned it like 3 times & it's still dusty :bangwall:

they are nice but they seem so hard to maintain. sigh.

anyway the cat finally ventured out & started exploring the new place :thumbs up:

229412_10151148970778078_713232262_n.jpg

Here's to blessed new beginnings, in a beautiful home no less too! :)

thank you!

Your cats are cute !!!

May I check the brand of your alkaline water filter and its price? Thank you

Hi it's watersource. it's $3,500

Retchlow! Congrates to u!!! We are in the same boat too hence can understand what you went through....

Its gd to see yr home in place n can shift in already... Mine... Still half plus six ha...

You still have yr 3 furkids! Stay happy n stay cheerful and we will be glad that our homes ( masterpieces) are always there for us regardless day or night and the satisfaction of completion is 说不出口。

Congrats Retchlow! You are at your journeys end and the beautiful pad is the result of your vision and labor. All the best to new beginnings!

thank you!

Hi it's watersource. it's $3,500

Thanks! It looks really cool but way out of my budget compared to my current $300+ alkaline filter which I'm considering to change.