Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

Looks like my photobucket bandwidth has exceeded its limit. shall wait for it to reset because paying for online storage is so overrated :P

Edited by summersann

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

use google+ la .. :D

Thanks mrmerry for suggesting that! I finally tried it out and did a random google to find out how to copy and paste the link on renotalk. Coincidentally, the search returned a renotalk t-blog that you had commented on to share how to do so. Hahaha :D

Shall test if it works with one picture.

LoresYishun723-04.jpg

Am too lazy to go "revive" the other photos that were on photobucket :P

Edited by summersann

Waaaaaaa your house ?!!!!!

Google is your best friend , now with PLUS benefits haahah

Haha yah, a lot of my friends who saw thought the dog was fake :P

This is one of the shots taken by my ID's professional photographer contact. He's quite good, I must say.

Very very lovely place!

Hello Makan! Long time no see :) Hope your rectifications and all is coming along better. Don't pay the contractor the last cheque until he starts being responsible 8|

I'll load more pictures once it's confirmed we can load them. I can hopefully do so in August :P

Yes please! More pix of your heavenly place and your furries! Oh we are thinking of adopting a pooch but we are worried if we can manage him/her with our 2 chins now! Even the 2 chins haven't been paired yet as the male is too alpha and the female too frisky sigh

Yes please! More pix of your heavenly place and your furries! Oh we are thinking of adopting a pooch but we are worried if we can manage him/her with our 2 chins now! Even the 2 chins haven't been paired yet as the male is too alpha and the female too frisky sigh

Hahaha, make sure you sterilise your chins before you mix them together!! Or you'll have an even bigger headache when they breed :bangwall:

Adopting is the way to go! But you've already got two chins, which live a loong time. Maybe you want to wait a while before deciding on another lifetime commitment :D

Considering the sterilisation but the female chin is still very young so may have to wait a while. Our neighbors have 2 lovely & noisy pooches which provide so much life to our floor! We love how their Shetland & the older shih tzu interact!

Considering the sterilisation but the female chin is still very young so may have to wait a while. Our neighbors have 2 lovely & noisy pooches which provide so much life to our floor! We love how their Shetland & the older shih tzu interact!

Hahaha, wait, HDB right? Oops, your neighbour has violated a law. Ssh :P

Summer,

WoooHoo!!! Congrats on being your upcoming feature in Home & Deco. I will definitely be grabbing a copy. So happy for you!

Your house is looking really chio in that professional photo. Nice Nice. :good:

hahah.... recently I've adopted a male guinea pig from SPCA and then bought a female one a couple of weeks later. My gals named them - Milo & Horlicks. Lol. :lol:

So pretty! Whats the brand n colour code of the paint used behind the sofa?

Thanks mrmerry for suggesting that! I finally tried it out and did a random google to find out how to copy and paste the link on renotalk. Coincidentally, the search returned a renotalk t-blog that you had commented on to share how to do so. Hahaha :D

Shall test if it works with one picture.

LoresYishun723-04.jpg

Am too lazy to go "revive" the other photos that were on photobucket :P