Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lunareverie

Strictly Scandinavian Home

NICE.. now i have an idea of what my cove lighting will be with LED strips.. Thank you..

Hi.. I also having cOve light .. Is it usual for led? Thought its tube light ..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My ID say it will not be as bright as T5 but I will be using daylight white as my downlights so think should be ok. Costs wise, it should be cheaper than using 8 x T5 for the cove lights.

Hi.. I also having cOve light .. Is it usual for led? Thought its tube light ..

Hi workmanship for carpentary is good. My dad who is super picky also finds the workmanship of good standard n quality. So far we're pleased.

thanks adidaem :yamseng:

The pieces are drool worthy :dribble: for now, we decided to change some chairs and mix and match it, so we'll b hunting around for the chairs. The pieces at Abalcony look v v v AIR style :dribble:

Yes Air style but at a fraction of price. Got hubby and I wondering if we can match our fav Air furniture to the designers who had left like Nathan Yong (Grafunkt) and Jerry Low (JotterGoods). :rolleyes:

Hi workmanship for carpentary is good. My dad who is super picky also finds the workmanship of good standard n quality. So far we're pleased.

glad to heard that. carpentry workmanship are our most concern. how about overall renovation cost from your ID/Contractor? does it fall on high side? sorry for trouble you with lots of question :help:

Hi Gohlex, the cost by him was cheaper than No**hwe*t interior and B&E interior design after comparisons. He gave us competitive rates. Good thing is tt he was formerly an interior designer so he can deliver the design. We're happy with everything so n waiting to decorate the house.

Edited by Lunareverie

Finally painted the rattan chair... But I feel disappointed with the color... Please let me know yr thoughts...

What do u think of the color?

AFCFB60B-97AF-41B6-AF2F-F0051BBB0844-147-0000003934D5CE65.jpg

This rattan chair will be located at the full decking balcony...Feel that it's too pastel n no ooomph... Should I keep or change the color?

It is a little light but still a nice pop of colour. I assume you have dark wood decking so it will be a good contrast. What colour paint is that? Coincidentally, I actually just bought a similar minty blue paint to paint my Ikea stools!

It is a little light but still a nice pop of colour. I assume you have dark wood decking so it will be a good contrast. What colour paint is that? Coincidentally, I actually just bought a similar minty blue paint to paint my Ikea stools!

The floor is not exactly dark it's teak wood color.

5FD65BDA-1691-4A34-AE99-94FD25914910-181-0000005570ED7204.jpg

I initially wanted this color, more of turquoise..

daf0367fd8e64e054ee3f6f917a36a08.jpg

But end up chose this mint blue color. It's a color from jotun. :yamseng:

Should I change it to the turquoise or paint it yellow??? Hmmmm I worry if it'll b pale :unsure:

Put up some items on the shelves... Need to go franc franc buy more stuff :-p

Btw, franc franc having discount now :sport-smiley-004::thumbs up:

DDF16272-6F68-4C82-A1AF-7E8203FE44DC-147-00000083D5DDC517.jpg

Edited by Lunareverie