Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reload72

The Ceiling Fan Debate

Me bought 4 x LMD1. Sis has it and so far I see it's quite good. Going to buy 1 more for kitchen since Dad is sponsoring ! Hehe !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can I know how much u bought LMD1 including installation?

Me bought 4 x LMD1. Sis has it and so far I see it's quite good. Going to buy 1 more for kitchen since Dad is sponsoring ! Hehe !

wah not bad hor... can tell me where u bought it from? can pm me also if possible.

Thanx.

Bought it at $260 inclusive of installation. ask for discount ! hehe ! hope that helps...

I didnt know can get it cheaper there... so its 260 with installation har? this is the fan with the 52" curved blade with light right? model 4054 or something.. i asked the cheapest is $250 without install, so I tot i got a gd deal when i got it for $290 with installation. original price quoted was $368....

no problem ! i got it from the elmark HQ office. Address is 55 Ubi Avenue 1,

#02-04/05/06, Singapore 408935

where did u buy it from ? same place also ? yup.. it's the same model..

actually initially saw other brands one at IMM but expensive eh. gt $400++. then we went to chan huat and saw a similar one but still $300+.

where did u buy it from ? same place also ? yup.. it's the same model..

actually initially saw other brands one at IMM but expensive eh. gt $400++. then we went to chan huat and saw a similar one but still $300+.

great stuff! my fiance also wants a ceiling fan, which we were also told it is a ID taboo.. but our current ID (fren) has not said so ... , so far.

i also dont want to have a standing fan which i very much doubt will blend well into any well designed house, children and pets may knock it over, i dont find it that easy to clean with the metal "cages" that the blades sit in, and probably only half the effect of ceiling fans for cooling.. :D

found this website http://www.g2art.com/sub/Ceilingfans but since i see there is elmark and fanimation, looks like this is not needed here anymore :)

http://www.g2art.com/library/large/Cirque-big.jpg

looks cute eh??

Hey, if i m planning for a resort themed bedroom, any comment on a ceiling fan? i m thinking of wooden blades with lights.

great stuff! my fiance also wants a ceiling fan, which we were also told it is a ID taboo.. but our current ID (fren) has not said so ... , so far.

Don't understand why it is a taboo ;)

think because of the balancing involved

for ceiling fan balancing is very important, if not after one month the fan will start to shake :notti:

actually ceiling fans with wooden blade is a better choice for me coz we are quite tall so safer to have wooden blades :furious:

check wif u guys. currently, for my ceiling fan point, i nvr do anything. that is, it is still at the "2 pin" bulb type of hole. do i need to ask my electrician to do anything before i ask the elmark guys to install the fans ? or will they know how to convert from the "2 pin bulb hole" ?

hope u guys understand wat i'm trying to say here.. :notti:

for my case, no need to do anything....

check wif u guys. currently, for my ceiling fan point, i nvr do anything. that is, it is still at the "2 pin" bulb type of hole. do i need to ask my electrician to do anything before i ask the elmark guys to install the fans ? or will they know how to convert from the "2 pin bulb hole" ?

hope u guys understand wat i'm trying to say here.. :notti:

Quick addition here. When you choose a fan, please consider the RPM of the fan/motor. Fans like those made by Famination are meant to be used together with the aircon, just to spread the cool air around e.g. in hotel lobbies, restaurants. And you might want to choose a fan that has a few fan speeds.