Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reload72

The Ceiling Fan Debate

Black mango I saw thier website. http://www.fanimation.com/products/fan_styles.html

These are really the coolest I hv ever seen . Do you happen to know the price range ?

hi there..i did call up once to enquire about the model that i like..more than S$1.5k..very expensive..i forgot about it on the spot...

yup,elmark is at Ubi Avenue 1...nope, its not at Jurong...take PIE and exit at Eunos link side i think....but check up the directory first...

remember guys..BARGAIN..its alw possible to slash prices...dont be like a sheep taken for slaughter....happy hunting !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I search yellow pages : 55 Ubi Ave 1 #02-04/06 S(408935) Tel : 67410729

But at Asia Leading Directory e-guide : shows a location in Jurong East St 21??

can anyone confirm? I also wanna know where.

I think its still at UBI, i work there b4, but onli for half a day... hehe. Call and confirm la.. to be safe

sorry but the fanimation ones look rather similar to some i've seen at the elmark showroom... maybe i didn't really get a good look coz only looking for a five blade 54" black wooden blade fan with lights to match my dining table...

http://www.amasco.com.sg/amasco/index.php (the tulip fan is there under 'Blossom')

but read in singaporebrides that ceiling fan no good for fengshui leh

now dun know to get or not :thumbs up:

sorry but the fanimation ones look rather similar to some i've seen at the elmark showroom... maybe i didn't really get a good look coz only looking for a five blade 54" black wooden blade fan with lights to match my dining table...

http://www.amasco.com.sg/amasco/index.php (the tulip fan is there under 'Blossom')

but read in singaporebrides that ceiling fan no good for fengshui leh

now dun know to get or not :bangwall:

yup, agreed that some of the fans from fanimation are very similar to elmark....not surprised..since a fan is a generic product that can be fabricated easily..which is also why we bought elmark fans and not fanimation ones.. :bangwall:

hey applefreak..if you think your room needs cooling down and there is a high likelihood of you using the fan on a daily basis, i suggest you should go for it...now that i've moved in, im just thankful i have a ceiling fan in almost every other room....

but if you are really uncomfortable with the idea of a ceiling fan because of fengshui reasons, and you still want to cool your fan, maybe a tower standing fan can be your next best bet...

Ceiling fan is a must for me in our hot tropical weather. Normal standing fan are just not good enough to cool down the house.

Not going for anything fancy, just the old trusted brand of KDK, maybe with remote control.

I feel that fan doesnt mean will disrupt the design of house. I mean your house must be comfortable to stay in, yet nice to look at. Some white colour fan eg. KDK cost only $100 after discount. Yes, looks wise no good but its cooling and practical. By buying a standing fan or those power fans will make things worse...

My friend's wife also hated ceiling fan. She said look like a classroom. So in the end we went to her house for gathering. I sweat like dunno what... makeup almost melt. Reason is, her living room has only those tower fan which is not powerful to cool the whole place. Sigh so sad.

eh the shop i bought the chanderlier also sellin fan, i think i saw a fan with gunmetal colour (this is what the salesman told me but it looks like black to me :notti: )

oh man ! the fanimation ones look fantastic :notti:!

does elmark really have a similar design to it ? i realli must go to the showroom !

eh the shop i bought the chanderlier also sellin fan, i think i saw a fan with gunmetal colour (this is what the salesman told me but it looks like black to me :sport-smiley-004: )

hi, i'm looking for a black simple ceiling fan.. do u hv any fotos or website that I can see the close-to-black fan that u saw?

hi, i'm looking for a black simple ceiling fan.. do u hv any fotos or website that I can see the close-to-black fan that u saw?

I bought a black grossy ceiling fan with remote control (Elmark) from a light shop (A-lighting).

Cost $200. They come with 42" and 52", I got the 42" one.

I believe most light shop carry this fan, but if u want to go to A-lighting, it just opp the No Signboard seafood in geylang

How does Elmark compare with KDK?

My choice is this model from KDK.

to mi KDK and elmark is veri long in the industry and proven good product... i juz find that elmark design is nicer and cost is reasonable.. :jawdrop:

I bought a black grossy ceiling fan with remote control (Elmark) from a light shop (A-lighting).

Cost $200. They come with 42" and 52", I got the 42" one.

I believe most light shop carry this fan, but if u want to go to A-lighting, it just opp the No Signboard seafood in geylang

http://www.elmark.com.sg/local.html

Take a look there alot of design ceiling fan..

i bought 56' Antique brass color fan from light room cost onli $199 w remote...(LMD14)

thank you, cookie & vessel, i LOVE this simple design

Edited by xlan