Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Myap76

Good And Cheap Feng Shui Shifu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we are not against Master xxx.

But you have to share more details about Master xxx, like where is his shop, where is his office, his url etc.

Do you know there are many masters here ...who pay more money than your one liner advertisement here ?

I engage Master Terra for my condo not long ago. My father was there with me during the audit as he worried that I will be taken advantage of in terms of monetary since there are so many bad fsm around. My father can know whether the person personality is good or bad by looking in the person face features, he has been practicing for his business when choosing employee for his company. We enjoy talking to Master Terra during the consultation, she is willing to share her knowledge with us. My father commented that through Master Terra's face feature, he is able to see that she is a sincere and a kind hearted person. I was glad to engage her as my FSM.

My feng shui shifu is Master Terra.

I am totally afraid of Masters who upsell products or with hidden charge as what I've heard from my friends & relatives.

Master Terra is different, she do not upsell, she charge $168 only for the audit, my house which is belongs to my dad is 4 bedrooms terrace.

My dad business not doing well after we moved into this house. He wanted to sell away this house to cope with the financial and to pay for my grandma medical.

My salary not able to help my family much as I am just an engineer.

We follow Master Terra's advice and now we are still staying in this house as my dad's business has improvement & my grandma health is getting better. Plus, I've got promoted.

I do hesitate when I approach Master Terra as her fee is cheap & too good to be true. But I am glad that I've make the right decision to contact her.

She do not have any contact number, but she has an email: fengshui-lab@my.com

She's doing feng shui audit within Malaysia & Singapore, it's better to book the appointment with her asap as her schedule is packed.

My feng shui shifu is Master Terra. I am totally afraid of Masters who upsell products or with hidden charge as what I've heard from my friends & relatives. Master Terra is different

Hi to all bros and sis here,

Anyone got the latest update of the good and bad FSM list which can send to me? Am trying to look for a cheap yet good master, which I believe is hard to find.. but looking online for FSM is rrally a troublesome work. Pls do help me.out on thos. My email is abraham.siah2206@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

p.s. pls do include any master which is highly recommended. Cheers

• Like 1

While shopping for fengshui packages, I think it is useful to ask:

(1) what and how the FS master will be going about to do the job.

(2) whether the solution would involve purchasing expensive items.

The first point will give us a sense of the thoroughness the Fengshui master goes about to do the task.

The second issue is important as it is pointless to go for the cheapest quote when the solution will involve buying thousands of dollars of items...

In my context, FSM is one with 'role function' indifferent from TCM, western doctor...

The latter 2 concern illness/disease/health......

The first, carry multiples hats, sky is the only limit.

FSMs, basically, do "anything and everything'. Super "entrepreneurial" than any trade.

DIAGNOSIS is always the first process to 'problems/issues' tackling.

TCM applies 望,闻,问,切 during 'face-to-face' DIAGNOSTIC process.

Western doct 'ASK' and patient 'TELL' symptoms. Not conclusive? Then sample collection for tests...poo poo and shi shi...at last complex 'machines' come in, if needed.....

FS?

High education system these days bring about patients ask doctors for medicines. Patients are doctors.

Looking at floor plan alone then give FS 'advises' = applying 'Selective Attention Philosophy'= Doctors give what patient WANTS, not NEEDs.

You happy i happy - at that particular point of time.

What follow, after some time, need not me to tell.

This forum tells.

Restaurant and kitchen coexist. Simple rule: No kitchen no restaurant.

Contemporary commercial marketing techniques make consumers see only nice 'restaurant' w/o dirty 'kitchen'.

Consumers these days choose to believe 'restaurant' is strength! Kitchen is S H I T!

Why?

Wireless world made them believe more in 'wireless rocket technology', that 'step-by-step ladder climbing technology' is a waste of time.

Monkeys see monkeys do!

Law of nature (human): ppls look "around" and "UP", and perform (behaviour) about the same 'pace' to get mass recognition - human blend-in = herding.

Edited by bepgof

While shopping for fengshui packages, I think it is useful to ask:

(1) what and how the FS master will be going about to do the job.

(2) whether the solution would involve purchasing expensive items.

The first point will give us a sense of the thoroughness the Fengshui master goes about to do the task.

The second issue is important as it is pointless to go for the cheapest quote when the solution will involve buying thousands of dollars of items...

I paid $12 red packet to check my fortune from this young chap.

Its my ID's friend.

Good or bad, i believe its up to individual to believe or not. Whether u believe ghost, spirit, gods, fairy or not.

What he mentions about me, it did happen at later stage.

For me, to believe is better than don't believe.

So guys, u can try contact him @ 8188 0402, Nelson. His shop is at McNair Road.

Fengshui charges, i guess it differs.

Hi Happy New Year to all,

Can anyone please email (okidoki_okidoki@yahoo.com.sg) me the lists of bad FSM & good FSM (if any)?

Enojy the new year!

Aze

The 清风水 thingy, ever heard of but think from some tv movie during the 90s. Anyway can always google see got any docs about such tactics.

I think influence by government's greed driven policies, many being unethical in their professions and businesses just to make more $. FSM too... Hard to find a trustworthy FSM, its like tikam tikam when seeking one to help you~~~~ ... Before I get to renovate my new flat which will come soon, I need to find the right master to advise me to renovate to the positive designs that benefits me and my family towards smooth sailing. Reading in this forum give many doubts as there are honest comments and there are some who disguise just to make some fortune... I spent much time digging into old posts back dated to 2007 and even saw some one say her's very big, ask if the one who she replied to wants? hahaha, Don't mind hoh, its interesting so I just joke a little of that cheap, good and big thingy.

Well I will be contacting this guy who even have a thread talking about him stick on the top of this topic. Hope he is the real deal and are 慈悲为怀, 乐意主人 and 正义. As a person been through much, I certainly hope he would help me and my family towards smooth future.

Edited by PrinceVT

Hi Wenyun84, May i have the details of the FSM u recommand please. Kindly email me @ jaslynwong_13@hotmail.com if convenient. Thanks~

Mind sharing the contact? thanks