Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benauhc

Something Old, Something New

Hi benauhc

Your reno really caught my eye. Love the kitchen and living area. Do you mind PM me your ID contact? Thanks!

Hi Sevano, PM-ed.

Can post more pic of your Kitchen-to-Service-Yard glass door? Your design looks interesting

Hi Ketua, here is a full view of the glass door. There is another piece of fixed glass panel that sits on top of the kitchen counter.

8938460648_754e06f39b.jpg

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you mind sharing where you fouind the black and white tile you have used as bathroom flooring? I have been looking high and low for them :( and if you don't mind sharing the price, that would be fabulous. Thank you so much!

Hi Vanessa, my ID got them from Hup Kiong (Defu) for $6.50 psf (before GST).

Hi Vanessa, my ID got them from Hup Kiong (Defu) for $6.50 psf (before GST).

thanks for that! Interesting...i went to the balestier outlet and didn't see it!

Hi benauhc, can u share where u get those beautiful decal for the bedrooms n door for laundry room :)

Of TB hits and misses

Some of our recent buys from TB ...

1) Fartech flip clock. It flips very quietly such that I have not seen it flip before ...

8758539032_3788f67f0c_z.jpg

2) A Newgate Clock. It didn't survive the journey. Arrived with a broken glass panel and part of the middle stem chipped off. TB seller said that we should have informed them of oversea shipment so they could put in more padding. Decided to buy a discounted one from the same seller instead of sending it back for repairs.

8758529082_fafb80c31e_z.jpg

3) Wooden letters and wood-crafted toys. Us embracing some of the Zakka spirit.

8757412083_18eaac7553_z.jpg

where did you get flip clock

Hi benauhc,

Love the look of your beautiful house.. Just wana ask, your cabinet doors are from solid wood? Any problems so far with the painted cabinets? Cos my contractor advised not to as it will chip off easily according to him.

Hi benauhc,

Love the look of your beautiful house.. Just wana ask, your cabinet doors are from solid wood? Any problems so far with the painted cabinets? Cos my contractor advised not to as it will chip off easily according to him.

Hi blackainmamba,

My kitchen cabinet doors, like the rest of my carpentry, uses plywood. It was spray painted for effect. You are right, it is more prone to chipping compared to laminates. The carpenter had to fill over the chipped areas after the cabinets were installed. Just make sure they leave you with some of the filler powder for future damage control.

Hi benauhc,

Thank you for sharing the details on where you got your furniture, decals and all. It's really an inspiration and great help to reno newbies like me. May i also get the contact of your ID? Thank you.