Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Ikea stuff is actually quite nice though the quality for some of their lower-end range is not as good. However, 一分钱,一分货。Few years later, once we sianz of the design, can change easily.

Our house is gonna be an ikea showroom except for the kitchen LOL

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

actually i realise they got specify the max load their items can withstand, so i guess even with those particleboard, as long it is not overloaded, it should last a few good years.

other than the 3 items i got from hommage, the rest of my hse would also be ikea showroom :sport-smiley-018:

hopefully end of june :P

have to tink of how to get my wife's barang barang here from msia lol!

Hallow! We have been busy! Busy sorting out the house, the remaining renovation works and our ROM/ wedding (yesterday!).

Today our new sofa cushion & covers came for our 20+ years old solid teak 3-seater. And also our OSIM uPhoria.

9006459260_9ee3a0b153_n.jpg

Living room (work-in-progress) by Makanology, on Flickr

Will try to add something to the wall on top of the sofa and on our red shoe cabinet (sans the white border protective sticker).

Congrats on your ROM..!!:lol:

Very creative way of using the craft bricks. Love love your cheerful yellow walls.

Can't wait to see more pics of your unique home. :paint: