Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Agreed! it is gory! the ending was kinda let down for me.

Yes we do but Spartacus is bit too vivid (gory) for me though I can stomach anything zombies!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

9065784015_b9d489c9b3_n.jpg

Lucky they match! by Makanology, on Flickr

Bought our coffee table from none other than Ikea! Lucky it kinda matches our 26 (?) years old sofa. Added some peony floral cushion covers bought from TB, same as the orange cushion cover. Both quality ain't bad!

Finally an ikea green throw on the sofa to minimize stains on the sofa cushion.

Game of Thrones! is an awesome show! Do you guys watch Homeland? Person of Interest? Spartacus? etc...

Person of interest is awesome!! Ditto Good Wife, Suits and White Collar...sigh...can't wait for them to come back!! Person of Interest got a little boring in the middle...then they introduced that chick (can't remember her name) that is similar to John and it has gotten really interesting!! And of course Root makes it interesting when it comes to twist and turns :)

Our kitchen cabinet is almost ready; well after we have moved in 3 weeks ago. Why almost? The plumber hasn't connected the kitchen sink and mixer to the pipes etc.

In the mean time, we are doing the rectifications ourselves. Decided not to get the contractor as we have lost faith .(

HI MK,

Lost Faith? doing the rectifications yourself? Why aren't you getting Alan and their sub-contractors to do it for you?

Its part of their responsibility right to get everything fixed before handing over.

I msg you also....did you get to read it?

Hope everything is ok with you .

Our kitchen cabinet is almost ready; well after we have moved in 3 weeks ago. Why almost? The plumber hasn't connected the kitchen sink and mixer to the pipes etc.

In the mean time, we are doing the rectifications ourselves. Decided not to get the contractor as we have lost faith .(

Wa Simi daiji happened ? Brudder , getting new house is one of life major milestone and events must be happy .

need any recommendations for wad ever works ? Mine has been good, I can safely pass u contact now.

Cement stains on the tiles (we bought thinner to remove them), the main gate paint chipped off too easily (Mr E re-painted it himself), grout line washed off too easily (again Mr E patched this up himself also) and the list goes on.

Mr A earlier agreed to help us fix up some railings for kitchen, curtain rods and clocks but as we are already living inside, we invested a drill and hung all these ourselves. Couldn't wait for him to arrange.

We told Mr A that the kitchen cabinets can be the last item to be installed but he warned us that there is a backlog with his carpenter so have to wait a bit. Then no updates for a week after we moved in till we reminded him the kitchen is still outstanding (we haven't met the carpenter and we are using temporary power points for our fridge and washing machine). After the reminder, then things started to move again but at a snail's pace.

Oh dear. Although i had issues with him but they didnt sound as bad as yours. My reno was completed by about a week late but rectifications were done within 2 weeks i moved in.

Hope everything turns out fine for u.

Mr E here.

I quite had ENOUGH of this fellow. Apparently, the entire renovation journey has been made very unpleasant and getting a contractor or an ID is to allow us the convenience. However, it doesn't seem so, as it appears that our inconvenience matters very little to him, so long it's convenient for him.

We both have to work too, and he's not the only one. We paid for the convenience but instead we have gotten more inconveniences through his pathetic management and coordination.

Mr E,

i understand your frustrations. I did with the BSC sub cons too. They simply dont understand instructions.

Lucky my contractor is alright. Maybe you should contact D to rectify.heee heeee

Chill bro! Since move until this stage le, 算了, no point upset urself further over the lousy contractor. 慢慢 rectify lor! Ah Q a bit, take it as part of continual home improvement ba! Really admire u being quite a handyman urself.. :thumbs up:

So the reno considered handover w final payment le ma?

Hi Mr E,

Totally understand your frustration as I am experiencing them myself. :jail::angry2:

Mr E here.

I quite had ENOUGH of this fellow. Apparently, the entire renovation journey has been made very unpleasant and getting a contractor or an ID is to allow us the convenience. However, it doesn't seem so, as it appears that our inconvenience matters very little to him, so long it's convenient for him.

We both have to work too, and he's not the only one. We paid for the convenience but instead we have gotten more inconveniences through his pathetic management and coordination.