Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Some updates for the hse....as kitchens n MBR toilet go frm 75% to 90% completion...

Basically, the solid tops came in !!

Well, still alot mre to be done as plumber has nt come in yet....electrician pending sme touch-ups....n all the balance touch-ups for paint jobs..

Separately, we've also met up with our FSM tdy, sme gd news n sme bad news..... :dunno:

Well, I'll start with the WIW-rm. Pictures might look a bit similar to what I've posted earlier since it's a slight progression stage. Let's play "Spot-the-difference"!!! :curse:

Sep9002.jpg

Sep9005.jpg

Sep9006.jpg

Sep9007.jpg

Sep9008.jpg

Next comes my simple n clean MBR toilet. It's not fanciful at all as we budget budget. Our floor n wall tiles were rehacked courtesy of HDB, so not much to complain abt. Currently in white lighting, thinking of changing to warm-light to get a better feel...

Sep9020.jpg

Sep9019.jpg

Sep9014.jpg

The box-up lighting abv the mirror that's not yet done up with laminate...

Sep9017.jpg

Something up in my kitchen.... :bleah:

From the kitchen entrance

Sep9021.jpg

Frm the scvs yard

Sep9022.jpg

Hood's up but hob not up yet

Sep9023.jpg

My Queen's sink frm Hoekee

Sep9024.jpg

The little corner btw sink n hob. V impt for me...gonna put my barang barang + plates-tray there. Steel backsplash ends there, I like the feel it came out to be. Initially was quite worried dat it will look weird as 1 whole piece of steel backsplash ends at a corner with tiles.

Sep9025.jpg

The hood...now problem comes....it's kinda abit low le. Flushed with the edge of the upper cabinets. For my height of 163m, it's abt my eye-level. But for BrownMse who's abt 178, it's abit silly looking. Pls refer to below 2 pictures....

Sep9026.jpg

Sep9028.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A picture of my kitchen pipes hidden in the cute little cabinet right on top :D

Sep9029.jpg

The dish rack...why all cabinets which open towards the top all open 90 deg huh? very jialat for me.....cuz hor, I can reach to open them. But when they open fully liao, I cant reach to close them le.....abit short here...hmm.... ;)

Sep9030.jpg

The switches, 1 MIA nw....thk my electrician lost it.... 8|

Anyways, nw dat the backsplash is up, abit regret neber buy the silver color switch, wld look better I think....

Hm.....shd I spend sme money nw to change the switches? It's not gonna be blocked by anything as Im gonna put my rice-container (Mi-Tong) there oni.....

Sep9032.jpg

guess the responsibility of cooking now sits squarely on your shoulders :lol: :lol:

Hahhaa......dats a gd excuse man.....

Anyways, Im gonna keep him outa kitchen for as long as I can, to protect my solid top....

Cats can never trust a Mse.... :P

i'm looking at the same Rinnai Hood! is it the standard height of this model? could it be adjusted to "shorten" the chimney part so that it is not as low as now?

Thanks Mace Bro n Spikedoll!! :notti:

Harlow xlan, yup, it can be shortened but rem to tell ur contractor b4 hand....I cant remember if I did....

But now dat it's up, I oso dunno if my contractor can re-do.... :)

Yest night, brought BrownMse whole family to cham-guan (lookc lookc). All say the hood height CMI, he sure knock into it 1 day during cooking.... :dancingqueen:

This rinnai hood is the newer model, think we ordered another model previosly (800cm/3) den decided to change to this model(1000 cm/3) cuz the shop say the old model was gonna b discontinued or smething like dat....

The 2 models looks the same one just dat this one is thinner. Sme shops carry newer models of Rinnai we realise, can try Woodlands Domestic if u hafnt bght, look for Albert... :notti:

Nice kitchen.. U should go look for s/s switches to replace those white plastic ones. Looks better tat way. My kitchen layout should be quite similar (80-90%?) to yours wif the L-shape corner the pipe above the sink area.

:dancingqueen::)

Thanks Mace Bro n Spikedoll!! :notti:

Harlow xlan, yup, it can be shortened but rem to tell ur contractor b4 hand....I cant remember if I did....

But now dat it's up, I oso dunno if my contractor can re-do.... :notti:

Yest night, brought BrownMse whole family to cham-guan (lookc lookc). All say the hood height CMI, he sure knock into it 1 day during cooking.... :)

This rinnai hood is the newer model, think we ordered another model previosly (800cm/3) den decided to change to this model(1000 cm/3) cuz the shop say the old model was gonna b discontinued or smething like dat....

The 2 models looks the same one just dat this one is thinner. Sme shops carry newer models of Rinnai we realise, can try Woodlands Domestic if u hafnt bght, look for Albert... :notti:

oic.. ok ok.. will take note of the height.. n yup.. i also realised this new model jus not too long ago.. last time was still worrying if 800m3/hr enuff or not.. not no worry liao.. hehehee.. how much u got urs? i'll need to get the cheapest quote within my means.. n asked my ID if he got even better price.. see who's side gotta best deal.. :dancingqueen:

oic.. ok ok.. will take note of the height.. n yup.. i also realised this new model jus not too long ago.. last time was still worrying if 800m3/hr enuff or not.. not no worry liao.. hehehee.. how much u got urs? i'll need to get the cheapest quote within my means.. n asked my ID if he got even better price.. see who's side gotta best deal.. :bow:

Hihi Xlan,

I cant rem my px liao cuz i order the older model hob n hood frm Rinnai (package) below 1K for sure. Den i top up to upgrade both models, so end up abv 1K. The hob I ordering is the Rinnai mirror/relective looking hob. Dun haf a picture yet nw, prolly 1-2 days mre can get a pic. :D

U might want to ring Woodlands up to check px, ask for Albert bah....we ordered whole hse appliance frm him, so got gd px lah... :bow:

Woodlands Domestic : 67788980

Nice kitchen.. U should go look for s/s switches to replace those white plastic ones. Looks better tat way. My kitchen layout should be quite similar (80-90%?) to yours wif the L-shape corner the pipe above the sink area.

:good::good:

Hihi wtg,

Thanks!...yah lor...thinking of changing switch nw. Oni problem is no time to buy switch n pass to electrician....

We bght frm Cellini too, u got the manhanttan table too? Alota forummers bght this table n coffee table set frm them I think.. :)

ooooh!:bow:! i see.. thanks thanks!! will call albert up! haa! so ur mirror hob is a newer model as well? is it on their website yet?

Hihi wtg,

Thanks!...yah lor...thinking of changing switch nw. Oni problem is no time to buy switch n pass to electrician....

We bght frm Cellini too, u got the manhanttan table too? Alota forummers bght this table n coffee table set frm them I think.. :bow:

You can check out the brands of switches u wan online. I got mine (MK) from Choo Chiang. U have to call to see if they have stock. I went down once, they said have to order so have to make another trip to collect. Guess u can still do if later, but then u have to be sure it fits the original hole.

Haha... Yah, was eyeing their dining set and coffee table for very long. Shopped around and their price still the best when having discount. I shouldnt have got their chairs. Coz not cheap anyway, should have got from other places like u.

ooooh!:bow:! i see.. thanks thanks!! will call albert up! haa! so ur mirror hob is a newer model as well? is it on their website yet?

Harlow...can see u oso eating snake at work now isit? hehe :bow:

Its not on their website yet, but albert got the brochure picture so we just ordered. It's black inside but around the edge is mirror/reflective. When we ordered, we dinno what material so jus take a bet. Den later I saw the display at Faxico (the shop beside Asia Excel I think) at IMM.

Hihi wtg,

Thanks 4 the info.. switches is BrownMse dept :good: ...the white ones in the picture is actually new ones which we just bght. So nw haf to spend $ to buy new silver ones, like a bit wasteful....

sigh, spank myself :good::D

Harlow...can see u oso eating snake at work now isit? hehe :bow:

Its not on their website yet, but albert got the brochure picture so we just ordered. It's black inside but around the edge is mirror/reflective. When we ordered, we dinno what material so jus take a bet. Den later I saw the display at Faxico (the shop beside Asia Excel I think) at IMM.

Multitasking is the in thing at work :bow::good::good:

oh.. so is a v new prdt wor.. ok ok.. will go check them out.. hehehee...

Sme picture updates b4 workers do a final touch-up tomrw. My kitchen hob not up yet le... :jawdrop:

Anyways, my studyroom again, notice anything different? :wub:

Sep11001.jpg

Light cover still looks hway-niao-niao becuz film protector not torn off yet

Sep11007.jpg

Sep11003.jpg

Sep11004.jpg

Picture of BB-rm lights. It's got 3 tubes inside (2 white n 1 warm light). Got the uncle @ chelsea to do a circuit so dat on 1st switch, its white lights. 2nd switch is warm light. 3rd switch is double power, white+warm light :jawdrop:

Sep11011.jpg