Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

MBR toilet, box-up painted n lights up!

Sep19026.jpg

Doors painted matt-white. BB-rm door frm the passageway.

Sep19027.jpg

MBR room (pic taken frm insde)

Sep19029.jpg

Scvs yard, bght a 2way tap frm dat SSC (before I flip face with them :D )

Sep19037.jpgSep19034.jpg

The water pipe hidden behind ugly fugly HDB water pipes.

Sep19036.jpg

Makes its crossing to the kitchen via the overhead beam.

Sep19035.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanku wtg!! Will post mre pics when the rest of the furniture moves into place :sport-smiley-018:

Plus my bookshelf frm ikea coming on Sat!! !!

kitchen veli swee!:notti::P

the reflective surface is steel or glass? cun make it out... !!

helo greycat

5rm and EA not much price diff meh? EA is bigger quite a lot leh. i like the 2 balconies :dunno: i heard my bf say the WIS is only the veri far in areas of JW and all are EA tat are at levels 2 and 3. so not veri attractive leh. we want near mrt one. u know of any WIS around near MRT?

ya i do smell the cocoa smell cos got one company called ADM cocoa is at jalan boon lay. my ex-customer hehe. cocoa company is ok, im juz worried abt the other chemical companies or engineering ones... tat give out chemical fumes. we might not smell them but that doesn mean they're not present. oh well.. smtimes no choice huh.

ur toilet veri modern look! i like the glass shelve n the basin. i saw some basins v square one, not nice. urs quite cute hehe. wad tiles did u use for ur room floors? look quite white n nice leh

Hi James, its tempered glass (mirror reflective below). Actually tempered glass is actually glass then spray paint color insde wan I think...so the center portions r black, den surroundings are mirror reflective, not steel. :bleah:

Thks!! Love my kitchen most nw :dribble::good:

Harlow piggie, take ur time to choose the unit :) Im sure u will find 1 u like.

Our estate is abt 3 bustops away frm JP, a few turns away, nt veli far frm JW bah...( at least not jurong extension).

The common toilet u saw is all made up of cheapcheap accesories :jawdrop: Very "pok" nw liao, $ all go to reno.

Sink $90 frm hoekee, shelf oso frm hoekee. Sme forummers here haf beautiful toilets!! Mine is oni clean (if u dun look at the floor n fugly hdb pipes :P )

Homo tiles for bedrm n living/dining frm contractor bring us to balestier shop n buy. Its not the super-white one, abit offwhite. Pure-white one is another material (cant remember wat) but wld b super exp :notti:

Just met up with curtain ppl lastnite in the hse with MIL, guess how much it came up to?

A whopping 2.7K:notti:!! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

think tempered glass is slightly different from normal glass

as in they are 'tempered' with to ensure that when they break, they shatter into glass beads instead of glass shards which will cut :notti:

Harlow apple! Good morning!

Just spoke to my contractor yest. He says dat tempered glass cannot be broken no matter how u hit it on the surface. But if u wan to break it oso can, just need to hit it on the corner n it will shatter completely. Apparently, that's how they dispose of tempered glass (big pieces). wat I meant abt the spray-painting was referring to the colored backsplash dat sme ppl haf in kitchen. Its actualli tempered glass but sprayed-paint with color 1st... :notti:

:notti:

WOOHOO!:notti::)

Love that clean look of your toilet!:notti: eh, where'd you hide the small pipes????:jawdrop:! :jawdrop:

iWant liddat!

U quoted me...

Are you referring to Greycat or my place?

my pipes are all hiden behind the ugly big pipes of HDB...

My MBR no pipes cos it's back to back with common toilet...

so all pipes at common toilet can be seen lor... :)

Hi KoiKoi,

I though u also staying in EA right???? :jawdrop:

ya but the window all different length one... :P

I actually survey a block yesterday...

blk 627, facing the field side, 5th floor onwards, the window longer...

tmr, i will go to the carpark to see the other side...

Harlow apple! Good morning!

Just spoke to my contractor yest. He says dat tempered glass cannot be broken no matter how u hit it on the surface. But if u wan to break it oso can, just need to hit it on the corner n it will shatter completely. Apparently, that's how they dispose of tempered glass (big pieces). wat I meant abt the spray-painting was referring to the colored backsplash dat sme ppl haf in kitchen. Its actualli tempered glass but sprayed-paint with color 1st... :)

:jawdrop:

he bluff you one :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :P

you ask him can guarantee or not

then just use the sharp end of a knife and stab right in the middle

sure break one lah :notti: :notti:

that's why some of our forummers' tempered glass hob will break

helo greycat

its fri! sun is coming soon! u must be v excited hor hehe. :notti:

u mean ur area still hv EA available for sale? new ones?

hey though ur toilet accessories are cheap cheap but as long as they look gd and doesn't 'spoil' easily then its ok le ar. no need to get veri ex stuffs then will look gd one. ya i've been browsing thru other ppl's homes to prepare for mine hehe. veri interesting to see ppl's homes n i learn a lot!! best if can go see actual site keke :yamseng:

curtains do cost a lot from wad i see from other ppl's reno costs. u have day n nite curtains issit?

by the way do u know of any forummers who have country or victorian or english decor for their hse ar? i'm gg in tat direction n so far didn see any ppl with such decor yet :notti:

helo greycat

its fri! sun is coming soon! u must be v excited hor hehe. :lol:

u mean ur area still hv EA available for sale? new ones?

hey though ur toilet accessories are cheap cheap but as long as they look gd and doesn't 'spoil' easily then its ok le ar. no need to get veri ex stuffs then will look gd one. ya i've been browsing thru other ppl's homes to prepare for mine hehe. veri interesting to see ppl's homes n i learn a lot!! best if can go see actual site keke :good:

curtains do cost a lot from wad i see from other ppl's reno costs. u have day n nite curtains issit?

by the way do u know of any forummers who have country or victorian or english decor for their hse ar? i'm gg in tat direction n so far didn see any ppl with such decor yet :P

Hi Piggiedearz,

All the units available for sales are new one unless it stated "Re-purchase" in the HDB list, but the "new" unit can be build in 2002. :notti:

U can check on the HDB website for any available units, and there are no more WIS whether ur area are in mature area or in rural area. Latest news BTO in Sep 07 (Coral Spring @ SK) :yamseng:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10200p.nsf/De...et?OpenDocument

As for country or english decor u may wan to see Morghanjess's hse :good: ....... even me also nvr see such decor b4. :notti:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8362

Just met up with curtain ppl lastnite in the hse with MIL, guess how much it came up to?

A whopping 2.7K:)!! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

$2.7K for curtains are veri exp lah.... :jawdrop: Mine whole hse curtain come with roller blind only $1.6k (lousy kind of material) :notti:

If u are interested I can pm u the curtain contractor. :jammin:

Edited by Cantona7

he bluff you one :fire: :fire: :fire:

you ask him can guarantee or not

then just use the sharp end of a knife and stab right in the middle

sure break one lah :dribble::bangwall:

that's why some of our forummers' tempered glass hob will break

Wah hope my glasshob dun spoil so fast la....not gonna stab it with a knife....dats like murdering the hob... :jawdrop:

that time was hob-shopping and i asked the turbo saleslady about the glass hob

she told me to NEVER drop anything sharp on the surface

coz it will compromise the integrity of the glass

just like the tempered glass windscreen on cars

one tiny little pebble rolled up by the front car is enough the shattered the thing :dribble: