Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

hi greycat,

ur hse veri nice...seems like u n ur hubby like white alot. look neat and spacious... we r totally different coz our hse a lot of black...and reali envy u wif all the rugs in ur hse. we cannot put coz my dog loves rugs. either he start biting or we can see all the rugs in the hse being put together in the next morning.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Harlow LLhome....tqtq...:dancingqueen:

We wantd to do black color floor initially but faced serious objection...lota ppl say black can see dust accumulate easily. Well, white is actually not easy to clean too...can see all the hair on the floor **** easily too... :D

I thot ur cat-owner cuz ur avatar is catcat hehehe....there goes my plan of getting a doggie.....

Hi..

Wanna ask, how do you put up your string curtains ah?

I intend to put mine behind my bed, but have no idea how to put it up.

Thanks!

Hi Wendily....

I got it frm the curtains ppl (they sell it in a pack of 3m long mabbe for 1 piece). So they drill 2 holes in the ceiling/wall n install this metal strip-thing which has oredi stick on velcro (they prolly glued the velcro on the metal-bar). Then the curtain ppl also sewed the other side of the velcro on the string curtain-head den they just stick it on. Can be DIY oso I thk. My maindoor string curtain u see is actually 2 layers. The passageway string curtain is oni 1 layer. Actually 1 pack of string curtain is oni abt $120. Length is long enuff for u to install oredi den cut to measure....

Hope dat helps... :dribble:

Harlow all!:P

Havent been updating this blog as we hafnt done much decor to our house since moving in Sep 07. We had our AD on 21-dec and a short HK trip thereafter. Hence, posting some stuff we did/bght for our house during that time..... Hope to do more in the next 3 weeks before CNY ;)

Some pictures post...... :dribble:

As we had a party on X'mas, had to solve the seating problem of hafing 20pax in the hse at 1 go. Hence, went to ikea for solutions....& this was what we found, 1 of their new pdts, px abt $70+. Bght 2 for my dining table so it went frm 4-seater to 6-seater... :good:

DSC00477.jpg

The photo-wall which I had wantd to set up for the longest time....finally got hubby BrownMse to drill the holes in n hang up all the pictures 1 day before our wedding. Pictures of our family n frens, mostly taken on our ROM earlier. Foto-frames bght frm Taka-umbra sale n ikea....(ikea fotoframes nt very gd though).

Well, the concept is there though it dint come out 100% frm what I envisioned. Will be working hard to enlarge it, n be buying bigger fotoframes of different textures....

DSC00478.jpg

Decor to our doors for our wedding...got all the Xi-stickers frm the shop which sells Jia-Zhuang (traditional dory shop). I personally think their artwork is fantastic...dunno how they cut wan....cool...

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

Cute little orange bear for a festive touch, tied them to my glassdoor for studyroom. :good:

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

Finally got my wine-rack out in time for Xmas eve party....

Bght it like for 1 yr oredi n its been living in the box it came in.....poor thing.

Frm Barang barang sale....nw put on top of sound system in living rm. Am trying to find a better plc as I find it too hot for wine (next to window).

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

Last picture....beanbag frm Anthropology. A gift frm Bro-in-law (hubby's brudder). Matches the brown color carpet n its super comfy.....

DSC00479.jpg

woo the beanbag looks super comfy :unsure::) :)

me also thinking of doing a picture wall, but along the pathway to the bedrooms

hopefully one day i'll get off my lazy butt and do it :)8| 8|

Hi Apple-jie....

I thk its a great alternative to paintings la, much more personalized than paintings too....cheaper solution too, hehehe :bangwall:

Sme pictures of wat I found on HK trip...

Yellow-color set of Hello Kitty bedsheet. Note: this wasnt found in pasar malam type of stall like in Spore, the quality is actuali quite gd, found in those bedsheet shops in HK.

DSC00413.jpg

Red-color set of Hello Kitty bedsheet, wish I had went to HK before my AD, den I wld haf bght this for my wedding bedsheet set liao... :bangwall:

DSC00415.jpg

ya saw the picture wall of compassvale's home

really :yamseng: :yamseng:

must ask them to post pix, they did it very very well

so tempted to follow their style but too lazy to get started :) :) 8|

where is this shop in HK? esp the first pix

so many things i like :):P:)

you just came back from HK?

Hey cool....muz ask compassvale to post pics le.....

I blame my shaky picture-wall on incompetent labourer-work, the "blanga" (Br*wnMs*) quality not very good.... :) hehehe

Its in Jordan/Mongkok area.....2nd floor, oni BrownMse rems the exact location, muz go back ask him...

But unfortunately, all their beds r up to Queen size so if urs kingsize den bedsheet cannot liao. My bed kingsize so bopian, I bght the 2 pillow case in 1st picture n a baby bolster, ehhehe :yamseng::yamseng:

kekeke mine's a queen coz i sleeping alone mah

king size too big for my little bedroom anyway :dancingqueen:

no hurry, me not going to HK anytime soon

hopefully when i go guangzhou in mar got time to pop by HK :bleah:

Hi Apple-jie....

I thk its a great alternative to paintings la, much more personalized than paintings too....cheaper solution too, hehehe :jawdrop:

Sme pictures of wat I found on HK trip...

Yellow-color set of Hello Kitty bedsheet. Note: this wasnt found in pasar malam type of stall like in Spore, the quality is actuali quite gd, found in those bedsheet shops in HK.

DSC00413.jpg

Red-color set of Hello Kitty bedsheet, wish I had went to HK before my AD, den I wld haf bght this for my wedding bedsheet set liao... :dunno:

DSC00415.jpg

hello neighbour...

Can help me ask Brownmse where's this place?

Think I'm in time to buy for my AD...

hehehee... my sis is going to HK...

Can ask her to help me find...

Got forever bear one instead of hello kitty??

hehehehe ^_^ :jawdrop:

Harlow!:jawdrop: Keep meeting u at JP area, hehehe...we fated! :jawdrop:

Paiseh...me askd BrownMse liao, he oso oni rem its near Jordan/Mongkok mrt oni...1 of the shopping centers, on the 2nd floor. Cuz we stay near TsimShaTsui so we jus Jalan Jalan nearby few mrt stations...

Not sure if it helps, the 2nd floor got a few shops sell bedsheets wan (like Aussino type of shops). once u go up escalator can see the display set liao (hello kitty)....I didnt see forever bear le...

Harlow!8| Keep meeting u at JP area, hehehe...we fated! 8|

Paiseh...me askd BrownMse liao, he oso oni rem its near Jordan/Mongkok mrt oni...1 of the shopping centers, on the 2nd floor. Cuz we stay near TsimShaTsui so we jus Jalan Jalan nearby few mrt stations...

Not sure if it helps, the 2nd floor got a few shops sell bedsheets wan (like Aussino type of shops). once u go up escalator can see the display set liao (hello kitty)....I didnt see forever bear le...

ya lor...

after we shifted in for so long, only managed to see you recently...

hehehe...

okok i will ask my sis to keep a lookout for me... 8|

hehhee

thanks alot... :sport-smiley-018: