Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Woo, he's exp yah....Heard frm my fren who wantd to use him 2 yrs ago....Ur pic muz b very gd... :good:

hmm, yup quite exp.. but heng i managed to bk him before he increased his price in jun'06.. kiasu me. i dun tink i haf lotsa of pics coz gt no time to go outdoor PS on AD itself. didn't wan to end up paying extra hrs also. i beri kiem siap

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hmm, yup quite exp.. but heng i managed to bk him before he increased his price in jun'06.. kiasu me. i dun tink i haf lotsa of pics coz gt no time to go outdoor PS on AD itself. didn't wan to end up paying extra hrs also. i beri kiem siap

Hahaha....we sama sama 8| ....I oso book my photographer in Jun 06 b4 he raised his px. He is charging 3 times my quote nw....we both kiasu...guess its always the bride ks, not the groom hor? :good::deal:

Xlan, wish me luck...been gog to petfarm recently, hopefully I'll find the doggie who's fated to come hme wif me...still searching.... 8|

petfarm is more expensive leh.. we bought baby frm petfarm.. also din do any homework b4 tat.. then later realised we kana chopped carrot liao.. :good:

but tinking back.. no regrets cos baby is really beautiful in our eyes.. :deal:

o ya hor.. greycat.. tis time round rem to read the temperament of the breed u like.. http://animal.discovery.com/breedselector/...electorindex.do

Edited by xlan

Hahaha....we sama sama :) ....I oso book my photographer in Jun 06 b4 he raised his px. He is charging 3 times my quote nw....we both kiasu...guess its always the bride ks, not the groom hor? :notti::notti:

haha, kiasu is gd la, we save $$ leh :deal: all those wedding services like banquet, PG, VG, etc every increase price one. ya lor, always the bride more kiasu, groom do nothing.. mine oni keep complaining nt good or too exp, until i threw the ball at him den he everything ok ok. 8|

the package i signed with Kelvin was all in one, PG service n album, CD-Rom return, montage, editing.. now he charge PG service by per hr rate n album is separate cost.

petfarm is more expensive leh.. we bought baby frm petfarm.. also din do any homework b4 tat.. then later realised we kana chopped carrot liao.. :notti:

you find them expensive compared to who?

coz i think petfarm ones come with cert leh, so no need to worry about in-breeding

some of the farms in pasir ris cannot make it one

and i strongly advise against buying there coz it's tentamount to animal cruelty

the living conditions are horrible, and some of those backyard breeders just throw the newborns away when they find that they can't sell them :notti::deal:

Haha .. skywolf ....

wat pc game you playing ...

my own hubby is busy with WOW .. poor oreo n donut always have to get his attention to play ...

happy Valentine's day :notti:!

WoW is world of warcraft is it? Or sth to that effect... i hardly play liao. starting reading up more reno stuff to see if contractors got chop us up or not. left hubby playing... it's maplestory. Kawaii chars. =) Love my char's with the hairstyle... :notti::deal:

huh? really ah? we bought baby frm erisson pet farm.. in pasir ris also.. but i dun hv cert for baby also leh.. :notti: .. i only got 1 sticker stated that baby got her 1st injection in australia.. that's all..

but anyway.. i find pet farm expensive as compared to normal pet shops those got sell doggies ones loh..

oh okay, think i confused with the farm mart at CCK liao

that one is good, not like the farms in pasir ris

i totally boycott all dog farms there :notti:

maybe baby is not of 'champion' lineage so no cert?

but my friend's dog all got cert one leh, up to grandparents :notti:

Xlan, wish me luck...been gog to petfarm recently, hopefully I'll find the doggie who's fated to come hme wif me...still searching.... :)

Wah Greycat which doggie are u looking at??? 8|

oh okay, think i confused with the farm mart at CCK liao

that one is good, not like the farms in pasir ris

i totally boycott all dog farms there :notti:

maybe baby is not of 'champion' lineage so no cert?

but my friend's dog all got cert one leh, up to grandparents :deal:

Jurong Point also got one pet shop maybe Greycat can go there see see look look.

BTW what are all these cert got to do with the dogs??? :notti:

wow.. haha.. cert up to grandparents.. hahaha.. so pro! n yupz i tink my baby not in the 'champion' lineage.. cos usually schnauzer hv thick long hair at their 4 legs.. but my baby's 4 legs hair very thin.. so not those typical winning look.. hahahahahaa.. but personally we think she's very pretty despite her thin hair.. are 2 things.. first is the heart shape on her chest.. hehe.. the other thing is her forever seems whiter than normal beard.. hahaha.. cos usually many schnauzer can't keep white beard.. normally most schnauzer beard turned brown after sometime..

but really.. the cert is not really that impt to us.. not likely we would breed her n sell her children.. so.. w/ or w/o that cert.. not really that impt i guess.. only 1 bad thing is jus tat we really hv no knowledge in her family health history.. which may b very helpful if she's sick or wat..

WoW is world of warcraft is it? Or sth to that effect... i hardly play liao. starting reading up more reno stuff to see if contractors got chop us up or not. left hubby playing... it's maplestory. Kawaii chars. =) Love my char's with the hairstyle... :good::wub:

yesh yesh that's THE ONE.. :P my hubby 8|

said earlier that he wanna help me to mop the floorings ..

till now i'm still waiting for him to finish his quests 1st ... ;)

your hubby playing maplestory?? not too kiddo for him meh :dancingqueen:

haha .. you remind me of myself leh ...

my hubby found this webbie .... then end up .. i'm the one got hooked

and almost done everything of RENO myself ...

Luckily I have Apple Jie, Cantona, Angelwrath, Mace etc ... to help and give me great advises ...

:P

Wah Greycat which doggie are u looking at??? 8|

Jurong Point also got one pet shop maybe Greycat can go there see see look look.

BTW what are all these cert got to do with the dogs??? 8|

greycat, take your time .... no need to rush ..

like me, all the sudden i found my oreo while

window shopping at taipei Shiling Pet shop ...

8|8|

the birth cert is to verify the breed of the dog , esp being pure breed ...

and health cert is needed

if the dog is imported. But only Aussie and English Dogs no need to be quarantine ..

thus you may not able to get the health cert at all.

for our pet's health, very hard to find out during puppy / young days ...

like human .. most pet illness comes along as he/she ages ... :P

haha .. you remind me of myself leh ...

my hubby found this webbie .... then end up .. i'm the one got hooked

and almost done everything of RENO myself ...

Luckily I have Apple Jie, Cantona, Angelwrath, Mace etc ... to help and give me great advises ...

8|

I am still waiting for your hsewarming. 8|8|8|

Harlow ranval...

My Labbit is a Fuzzy Lop, name's CHABI, boy--abt 4yrs old.... 8|

Dwarf is so cute, they haf a sweet temperament, not like Lops...I didnt research b4 I buy. Bring hme liao den realise he very attitude 8| If they'r not neutered, I guess still can breed rite? My boy is not neutered yet. But oni 2-3yrs old, den got 1 period he keep "rubbing" us in a "bad way" hahahhaa.... 8|

Now he doesnt anymore le, I dunno isit labbits got "on heat" period like dogs too....

My mom has adopted Labbit ored so Im thkg of getting my own pet, a doggie. I miss gog bac to a hme with a pet. U noe its just different when u go hme n u can start toking to ur pet....There was a week when we brght him to our new hme to stay & after we return him bac to my mom oredi hor, we come hme n we wld still say "Hello Chabi, Mommy's home..." before realising he's not there anymre....so sad.... :P

Ur still so young...can still thk abt kids in next few yrs bah... :)

Opps ... I miss this post ..

HiHi Greycat ....

My ben & jerry have temperament too wor ..

esp ben , he will stomp his feet to get my attention or just show his displeasure ...

jerry is more timid but once provoke ,he will kick you hard .. man it can be very painful ...

the main reason why they are not together anymore , coz of ben loves to hump onto

jerry ... and to neutered them .. not cheap wor ....

rabbits have higher humping drive than most pets ... dun you know it ??

my mum prefers donut ... coz he super duper guai while staying with her ,

when me super busy with reno, settling oreo at quaratine centre n flying ...

ben was very naughty .. always stomping his feet non stop ....

we place ben's cage everywhere till he settled down for the common toilet...

always peek at my brother while doing biz or showering .. 8|

thanks for saying me young ... hitting the big Thee soon wor ....

after seeing friends's kids having all kinds of disorders .. kinda put off the baby idea le ...

I am still waiting for your hsewarming. 8|:P8|

haha .. yesh yesh not you leh ...

but you always busy for our gathering wor ..

wait you also can't turn up ?? HOW ??

my studyroom still in the mess ... ran paisei that it still not completed 100% ...

somemore both my flight schedule and budget very tight ... will update everyone once it's ready ...

Harlow apple-jie, can I noe where is the CCK farmhse u toking abt?

The doggie I wan is frm Australia...but not convenient to say the breed here..ahem ahem :P ....But it is definitely not a huge dog Im looking at....Its a doggie which can stay comfortably in my hdb flat...

I went to Pasir Ris ericson to see, in fact all the breeders in pasir ris I went to lookc lookc...agree dat sme of the breeders condition look VERY bad...scary! But the doggie breed I wan can be found at ericson n 1 mre shop there oni...

As for price difference, I thk must bargain la but farmhse is mostly cheaper + negotiable unless they out to "chop" carrot on u....must do research b4 gg farmhse I find. Cuz eventually they sell to petshop n petshop sell mre exp. I dunno abt certs but they did tell me (Pet lovers) dat if I wan a pedigree, have to do a booking...but I dint want to. But how to buy a dog by booking? What if meet oredi no feel le?? Majiam like match-making....sigh....still waiting for the perfect mate....

thanks ranval n all....For ur encouragement & clarifications...:)

Cantona bro...JP got petshop meh?

Put another post here for my CNY plants b4 CNY ends, hehe :P

Cantona bro...bght these plants at the nursery in Jurong....thk u noe wer la...cuz ur Jurong-oldbird liao, ehhehee :(:notti:

And the best thing is...the neighbour auntie helps me water my plants daily w/o fail. She water her own plants, and den waters ours as well..... :good::good:

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Si :D

Feb15001.jpg

Mandarin Orange plant....dunno can last how long this time...

Feb15006.jpg

Sme CNY plant too....with red color berries, surprisingly lasted quite sometime liao....

Feb15005.jpg

My favourite plant....:wub:

Feb15004.jpg

Some fa-cai plant, love the pot dats why bght it...

Feb15003.jpg

Yellow color tulip plant n pot frm the nursery.

Where's the flower?...Ans: dieded liao... :P

See the metal support? Its frm ikea...thk its new, abt $5. Got long planter too....very useful for HDB railings along corridors... :good::good:

Feb15002.jpg

Last item...bght dis frm Ikea too....Rats-pattern grocery bag, $0.50 each. Save the earth :P

Feb15008.jpg