Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

002-1.jpg

Hi Greycat

Ur reindeer is so lovely where did u got it from??? :dribble:

And can I check with u where did u brought ur rug too I wan to it for my xmas tree? :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi Cantona, nice to meet u guys yesterday :dribble:

The reindeer bght frm those xmas decor bazaar at Taka...abt $20 I thk, got small, medium large....got brown wif polka-dots too, very cute wan....

I'll prolly re-decor it for CNY again, hehehe.....for the time being, he's the house-guard :yamseng:

The rug is the ikea sheepfur-rug, nw selling at $69....i cldnt resist the maomao feel so bght it to put ard the hse....

Hihi Cantona, nice to meet u guys yesterday :jawdrop:

The reindeer bght frm those xmas decor bazaar at Taka...abt $20 I thk, got small, medium large....got brown wif polka-dots too, very cute wan....

I'll prolly re-decor it for CNY again, hehehe.....for the time being, he's the house-guard :dribble:

The rug is the ikea sheepfur-rug, nw selling at $69....i cldnt resist the maomao feel so bght it to put ard the hse....

hehe, actually didnt expect greycat to be such a chio bu....brownmouse beri lucky. :yamseng:

Harlow Ranval....too bad cldnt meet tdy at mace's place.....arbo can ask BrownMse to tell u abt the white countertop. The cleaning part is he in charge (anything to do wif chemical solution in hse he in charge la)...

Now 2-3mth liao, I not so guk-lark at cleaning liao.... :lol:

Time to submit homework! Hee, my shoe cabinet jus fized up over the week oni, contractor jus came to do final touch-up n we made final pymt.

1st pic....A reindeer for X'mas, bght sme bells for the main door too but it has been stolen...grrr

Anyways, his name is Eeyore... :wub:

002-1.jpg

heehee tink i might not able to ask too much qns with my mouth full with CHEeeeeeeeeeezZzze ....

:P :P

Love your reindeer :bleah::lol:

Harlow...hahaha....At the moment still enuff since BrownMse is oni entitled to 2 racks out of 10... :lol:

Would love to see ur hse n sheepcat :lol:

hehe, actually didnt expect greycat to be such a chio bu....brownmouse beri lucky. :P

Hehehe, I fly liao...on the clouds... :P

BrownMse and greycat very impressed with ur hse :bleah: n we had a good chat, dint realise so late liao...thk we disturbed u guys until like 7pm, paiseh paiseh... :wub:

sure, will organise another gathering at my place

but got to wait for my shoe cabinet to be up first

now half of my living room is filled with boxes and boxes of things :sport-smiley-004::P

Yippee, can kidnap sheepcat liao.... :sport-smiley-004:

But I guess the easiest target wld be Beckham, he stay still on 1 kitchen tile, come bac half hr still on the same kitchen tile.....so cute! :P

I oso got many boxes n paperbags but lucky got a spare room. Close door liao can forget abt it... :notti:

Harlow...hahaha....At the moment still enuff since BrownMse is oni entitled to 2 racks out of 10... :P

Would love to see ur hse n sheepcat :notti:

Hehehe, I fly liao...on the clouds... :sport-smiley-004:

BrownMse and greycat very impressed with ur hse :P n we had a good chat, dint realise so late liao...thk we disturbed u guys until like 7pm, paiseh paiseh... :P

no lah...we actually planned 3-9pm one mah. realli had a good chat....

sigh, next time i must go for those jumbo flats liao

3 bedrooms, study, living, dining, and still got spare room

if not got to save save save and build build build

sigh...

Specially dedicated to Apple-Jie.....my latest purchase :drunk:

Applie-jie, there is 1 more left at Taka, lightpink color !! Got another design where the cat faces upwards wan but not so fat.... :P

Dec14002.jpg

This one is named Vanilla, it sits in my living room nw, matches my white fluffy pillows...

Dec14003.jpg

This one is named Lemon, sits on my dining table to match my light-yellow dining chairs...

Dec14006.jpg

This one is named Persimmon for the moment until I thk of a better name, sits on my dressing table...

Dec14005.jpg

My messy scvs-yard, finally can take a picture cuz oni got 2 doormat hanging there tonite...normally got TONS of laundry...

Notice anything new? :drunk::drunk:

Dec14007.jpg

Hehehe, its the pattern pattern on my glass separator lah... !!

Was shopping ard Bras Basah lastwk when we came across this frost spray n BrownMse suggested buying it to spray on glass & windows, <$10 we got a spray & 1 pattern stencil. As I see mre forummers using glass in their new homes, just a post here for another way to make better use of the glass !!

Gonna spray something in the middle, mabbe a ribbon pattern or X'mas tree..... 8|

Dec14008.jpg

More unrelated pictures (just a few la) !!

My Guo-Da-Li on 9th Dec

Dec13045.jpg

Dec13050.jpg

My "xi-bing" / wedding cakes

Dec13049.jpg

That's all folks! Will post more pictures once I finish sme mre decorations for the hse....

Goodnite!

hey there... a little out of topic question too. wats the brand and cost of ur Xi Bing?

Harlow there Allo!!

Long time no see.......

My Xi Bing is custom-made at Pan Pac (the bakery), $2.50 each cupcake....it was ok lah but sme complained too sweet cuz they ate the sugar icing on top too... :bangwall:

I personally loved the choco cupcakes there, very chocolatey type....

Hi greycat! ur globe light so cute wher and how much u bought? gong xi gong xi to u :bangwall:

Harlow blackapple....I bght the globe-ball very long ago at a shop in Balestier (think its Lightzone, salesguy Kelvin). But last I heard it has stoppd pdtn cuz I tried to buy 1 mre but no stock liao..... :furious: