Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pills

Eastern 2Bdr Home Built On Love, Woody Style

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

Yes, we're lucky that the 2 previous owners took good care of the house. It is already 6 years old. The development is in good shape too so I guess the developer used good material which made lasting kitchen cabinet for example. :wub:

This is the MBR.

2013-07-05111212_zps663028c8.jpg

This is our study.

2013-07-05111242_zps6be1327d.jpg

We like the ceiling fan in the MBR, study room and living room. Practical and fit in to the style we want anyway. =)

MBR toilet which was slightly renovated from previous owner.

I think only the shower head area

2013-07-05111227_zpse37ec3e9.jpg

Looks plain to me, nothing fancy and no designer products here. But I love the huge mirrors in both bathrooms.

wow, this is really move-in condition! :jawdrop: if it's me, i would move in straight away, doesnt need to change much :P

Haha... still need to paint and revarnish parquet at least. And of course want to change some lights.

No hurry for us coz we're getting married only in year end. But will stay over some days. :P

Edited by pills

wow...really a nice place you got there...a good find indeed

looking forward to see your reno progress :)

We bought the armchair I wanted even before we decided on the style of our house. It's the Grant Featherson chair in blue and we changed the material to something cooler. Hence, we couldn't get the light blue colour. Its more of a dull blue colour but it's great coz the material is cooler for Singapore's weather.

2013-07-06173935_zps27256b50.jpg

We got the ottoman to go along with it and I really love this piece. Hope it'll arrive a ok and perfect. :wub:

2013-07-06174604_zpsd7613df8.jpg

We searched high and low and a lot of shops before we found this one. Most shops sell the material in wool blend which is hot, hot, hot for our weather. moreover, I did a review on Renotalk and found some shops a little risky to buy from. One was studioXXXX, an online shop which I wanted to order from actually but not after reading bad reviews here.

Renotalk really helps!!

Edited by pills

I have just placed my first order with Taobao. Hopefully it's a smooth one.

Anyone know where to buy cute stools for wearing shoes in Singapore or Taobao? Once again, light woody style if possible. =)

Hey pills! Welcome to RT!

Wow! Your resale flat look like a recently renovated flat, kudos to the previous owner for taking such good care of the house! :good:

Anyway good luck to your taobao purchases, hope the information I have provided you via PM is sufficient. If you need further help, feel free to PM me again.

Looking forward to seeing more reno pics and your Taobao loots! :notti:

I spotted this light I like on Taobao but how can I buy from there?

Can someone help me?

Hi,

There are a few agents that can help you to purchase your stuff and ship to Singapore.

I did my first purchase with http://www.65daigou.com/ 2 weeks ago and I just receive the stuff last weekend.

Its quite simple actually, just follow the instructions on their website.