Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

OpenNet updates:

The OpenNet termination box is up on the 2nd floor!

7xk5.jpg

The OpenNet guys doing their checks:

x34h.jpg

So after the OpenNet installation is done, the Starhub technicians will be coming down next week to do THEIR installation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

3m of wiring... works out to be around $33 extra right?

i would rather use that money to get some kitchen stuff from the TB shop that you used.

On a sidenote - i'm LOVING the Jamie Oliver chopping board! Absolutely droolworthy.

Am going to add more items to my 2nd order this weekend. *evil grin*

OpenNet updates:

The OpenNet termination box is up on the 2nd floor!

7xk5.jpg

The OpenNet guys doing their checks:

x34h.jpg

So after the OpenNet installation is done, the Starhub technicians will be coming down next week to do THEIR installation.

hahahaha i think there are quite a few followers of taobao kitchen purchases...are you guys trying to say i am very picky??? :P

Starhub installation? What installation are you doing?

Wow..you are very fast...at the rate you are going...you might be moving in before us!

hahahaha i think there are quite a few followers of taobao kitchen purchases...are you guys trying to say i am very picky??? :P

Starhub installation? What installation are you doing?

Wow..you are very fast...at the rate you are going...you might be moving in before us!

not picky - you have discerning tastes! and when it comes to affairs of the kitchen, who better to turn to for advice than Singapore's version of Nigella Lawson? teehee

maybe 'installation' is the wrong phrase to use - more like the delivery of the modem, the router and the setting up of the internet network. we're putting off the cable tv until the last week of October. it's a guy thing but the HTB won't be around next week to oversee the process - he's heading to Phnom Penh for the week.

IMPOSSIBLE! hahahaha we havn't even started on the tiling yet, although that's slated to commence today / tomorrow.

not picky - you have discerning tastes! and when it comes to affairs of the kitchen, who better to turn to for advice than Singapore's version of Nigella Lawson? teehee

maybe 'installation' is the wrong phrase to use - more like the delivery of the modem, the router and the setting up of the internet network. we're putting off the cable tv until the last week of October. it's a guy thing but the HTB won't be around next week to oversee the process - he's heading to Phnom Penh for the week.

IMPOSSIBLE! hahahaha we havn't even started on the tiling yet, although that's slated to commence today / tomorrow.

Impossible? Your mission impossible blog should be rename Mission Possible! LOL

Before I forget - over the past weekend, we also received the first mock up of the wall decal that the HTB wants to place in the kitchen.

We've demarcated a 6 ft by 6 ft wall space in the kitchen for the wall decal to go up. As a huge reality cooking show geek, this is something that he really wants. Oh well.

Anyway, here's the first mock up of the wall decal -

d3tp.jpg

Any comments? Or any other chefs that we should consider putting up there? I'm voting for 'Vanessa Frida' to be added in :notti:

I'm personally thinking that there's too much 'dead space' but on the other hand, I'm also worried that if the space is too little, then that creates a very messy feel to the wall decal.... Any thoughts? :help:

Impossible? Your mission impossible blog should be rename Mission Possible! LOL

It really is Mission Impossible.

Like i was telling Sarah, the budget has already been increased by $6K thus far and we've only on Day 12 of renovations... :jawdrop:

Before I forget - over the past weekend, we also received the first mock up of the wall decal that the HTB wants to place in the kitchen.

We've demarcated a 6 ft by 6 ft wall space in the kitchen for the wall decal to go up. As a huge reality cooking show geek, this is something that he really wants. Oh well.

Anyway, here's the first mock up of the wall decal -

d3tp.jpg

Any comments? Or any other chefs that we should consider putting up there? I'm voting for 'Vanessa Frida' to be added in :notti:

I'm personally thinking that there's too much 'dead space' but on the other hand, I'm also worried that if the space is too little, then that creates a very messy feel to the wall decal.... Any thoughts? :help:

LOL...i am no chef. Here are some of my suggestions...Donna Hay, Donovan Cooke, Matt Preston, Heston Blumenthal, Thomas Keller?

btw, love it that Marco is there on the list :)

I think your HTB ought to get their signatures on the wall space too lol

The signed books that i own...honestly...most of these chefs need to go for penmanship class! LOL

It really is Mission Impossible.

Like i was telling Sarah, the budget has already been increased by $6K thus far and we've only on Day 12 of renovations... :jawdrop:

I did a calculation of how much "extra" i spent after we started reno...and it is about 8% thereabouts increase

Then I guess anyone can sign on it and can claim it's the chefs. lol

The signed books that i own...honestly...most of these chefs need to go for penmanship class! LOL

LOL...i am no chef. Here are some of my suggestions...Donna Hay, Donovan Cooke, Matt Preston, Heston Blumenthal, Thomas Keller?

btw, love it that Marco is there on the list :)

hahahahaha OMG i know none of them except Matt Preston and the only reason why I've heard of him is because of MasterChef

oh he LOVES Marco Pierre White and Anthony Bourdain. I think the HTB particularly likes the hard smoking, hard living bad boy chefs

I did a calculation of how much "extra" i spent after we started reno...and it is about 8% thereabouts increase

hahahaahaha

within 12 days, i've hit 15% already. outstanding! teehee

but to be fair to JT, it's not his fault. It's entirely mine (and a little bit caused by the previous owner 'A') because ever since the reno process has started, I've been asking for additional things in the house.

Here's hoping everything works out and comes together nicely.... *fingers tightly crossed*

Then I guess anyone can sign on it and can claim it's the chefs. lol

LOL

all we need now is for Vanessa to come up with her own cookbook - 'Budget Recipes for when you've spent too much on renovation', then we can get her to sign it for us! LOL

LOL

all we need now is for Vanessa to come up with her own cookbook - 'Budget Recipes for when you've spent too much on renovation', then we can get her to sign it for us! LOL

1375284_10151589222876899_1264287542_n_z

I don't think $8 to feed six adults budget meal like the one above is everyone's cup of tea..LOL