Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, just out of curiosity, is your contractor recommended by your MIL or someone you know?

Hi June

Technically neither - he's a relative of my HTB's :sport-smiley-004:

Hi June

Technically neither - he's a relative of my HTB's :sport-smiley-004:

no wonder!! When I read your posts, I had a hunch that he was trying to do a good job bcos he had to 'answer' to someone...now I know it's bcos he is doing for a relative.. So must be super on the ball or else very paiseh.. You are lucky gal!

no wonder!! When I read your posts, I had a hunch that he was trying to do a good job bcos he had to 'answer' to someone...now I know it's bcos he is doing for a relative.. So must be super on the ball or else very paiseh.. You are lucky gal!

hahahahaha that's true! *evil grin*

he's been in this line for a very long time so we feel very blessed to be able to leave almost everything in his experienced, capable hands

hahahahaha that's true! *evil grin*

he's been in this line for a very long time so we feel very blessed to be able to leave almost everything in his experienced, capable hands

Just smooth Reno sailing ahead for u. Congrats on the excellent progress!

Just smooth Reno sailing ahead for u. Congrats on the excellent progress!

Thanks Greg!

I'm a huge fan of your place so am looking forward to meeting you in the flesh at vanessa's cooking classes in the future *grin*

I agree with the rest that it's a good thing your gas leak was discovered early on. I've also heard the story about the young boy who got poisoned and died because of an undetected gas leak.... maybe i read it here in an old blog or something hahahahaha

JT's Daily Update (26th Sept '13)

Received the daily update earlier:

1) Cement has gone up on the balcony walls and floor:

nm68.jpg

2) The windows guy coming down to install our new windows. YAY!

5nkt.jpg

Go Go Go! :jammin:

It's looking great!! Congrats! :good:

Cheers Vanessa!

Still far from being as nice as yours - yours is so open, airy and cheerful! Think Scout's gonna have a whale of a time

Cheers Vanessa!

Still far from being as nice as yours - yours is so open, airy and cheerful! Think Scout's gonna have a whale of a time

it's open and airy now cos there is no carpentry...all about to change this Friday! LOL

it's open and airy now cos there is no carpentry...all about to change this Friday! LOL

Super exciting times ahead for you!

Once the carpentry is in, the house is ALMOST there.

can't wait to see the photos!

Super exciting times ahead for you!

Once the carpentry is in, the house is ALMOST there.

can't wait to see the photos!

Thanks...we are also quite excited...fingers crossed the laminates we have chosen will work...i am pretty nervous about that....i cannot wait for the campbells lights to go up!!! The agony!!! LOL

Haha. Look forwarding to meeting you and other renotalkers too!

Thanks Greg!

I'm a huge fan of your place so am looking forward to meeting you in the flesh at vanessa's cooking classes in the future *grin*

I agree with the rest that it's a good thing your gas leak was discovered early on. I've also heard the story about the young boy who got poisoned and died because of an undetected gas leak.... maybe i read it here in an old blog or something hahahahaha