Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

Will try to do so after the door installation is complete.

Yup, we changed all the door frames and painted them all white instead of the garish turquoise color that was previously in place.

Judging from the recreation room's door, the finishing is NICE. Is it suppose to have a handle?

I love that shade of grey. BTW, when is the arcade coming? :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Judging from the recreation room's door, the finishing is NICE. Is it suppose to have a handle?

I love that shade of grey. BTW, when is the arcade coming? :lol:

Thanks for the kind words OceanEleven! Yup, it's supposed to have a doorknob LOL

That's why I said that the door installation isn't complete yet. He'll be back today to complete the installations.

I still don't have a main door as of now LOL

It's actually Walnut Oak, but my lousy iphone camera is making it almost grey-ish.

The arcade machine has been ordered and they're currently carrying out the refurbishing.

We're supposed to go down on Wed to try it out (and to pay the balance) and they will arrange for the delivery on Thursday

which creates a different kind of problem - how to get it upstairs through the front door and up the stairs...

JT was asking us to hoist it up directly into the 2nd floor from the corridor.

Guess we'll have to liaise with their delivery guy to work it out

Haha it is ok to have a lot of stuff for the new house as your place is bigger than most on RT. Don't worry, once you have settled in, it is natural to start to look for decorative stuff. This is exactly what we are doing now. Couldn't stop surfing TB and Amazon to buy knick-knacks! And we are still heading to Ikea to look-see-control-but still buy once in awhile. Have fun :)

Haha it is ok to have a lot of stuff for the new house as your place is bigger than most on RT. Don't worry, once you have settled in, it is natural to start to look for decorative stuff. This is exactly what we are doing now. Couldn't stop surfing TB and Amazon to buy knick-knacks! And we are still heading to Ikea to look-see-control-but still buy once in awhile. Have fun :)

hahahha thanks for dropping by Makan!

I'm doing that almost on a daily basis, dropping by TB to hunt for decorative pieces and popping by IKEA ever so often.... hahahaahha

Like what someone told me previously, the reno will never actually be complete, not even the ID has handed over the house back to us

Yes and you will miss the renovation journey! How I wish Singapore property is more affordable :(

hahahhaha planning your 2nd purchase so soon???? hahahahahaha

to be honest, i'm dead tired. i can't wait for the entire reno journey to be over so that I can finally sleep well and laze around the house that we're working so hard to pay for

Was busy with other stuff so didn't get the chance to go down to the house last night.

Heard from JT that the carpentry team stayed behind until around 10+ at night in order to complete the kitchen cabinets. I'm still waiting for photos of the finished product from JT - but in the meantime, I have 2 photos of the progress to share -

The glossy white laminates for the kitchen cabinets are up and the oven is where it currently belongs. It's not flush as yet because the electrical team is coming down this morning to finish up the electrical installations for the kitchen

4sgj.jpg

And the following photo is without a doubt, the sexiest photo I've ever put up in my tblog (possibly even in the whole of Renotalk)

I present to you - the carpentry team hard at work -

5z6v.jpg

If what Greg says is true and my ID JT is actually Justin Timberlake in disguise, then the carpentry team has really brought 'Sexy Back' 8|:rofl: